❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I never would buy these supplements from these celebs. I just don’t buy into them. That’s why I’m so surprised that they actually make a pretty penny from their sales. People will buy anything as long as it’s sponsored by their faves huh?
More like a pretty dime lol. I mean they're going on world trips and building houses.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Poo was interviewed and basically threw some shade in the most posh way possible.

Meanwhile, Mathoom clapsback on sns and all the beef was boiling.

There's some legal issues that needs to be ironed out. & I agree, it definitely involves money/shares.

Tricky business to get into if you're not the main boss. Too many people plus too much money equals too many problems.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Poo was interviewed and basically threw some shade in the most posh way possible.

Meanwhile, Mathoom clapsback on sns and all the beef was boiling.

There's some legal issues that needs to be ironed out. & I agree, it definitely involves money/shares.

Tricky business to get into if you're not the main boss. Too many people plus too much money equals too many problems.
Yup a lot of problems.

They were saying that Poo was not promoting enough which made the products not sell but then the kind of promotion they wanted her to do was outside her contract or something (again dont know if this is true or not). Another was saying that Poo was a presenter who also get a share of the profit but yet it is impossible for her to check the numbers since she is not a share holder so she basically had to go with what they said. There's also that other rumor about how Poo was unhappy about false advertisement so she refused to promote it.

Im sure we'll hear fr the lawyers soon.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup a lot of problems.

They were saying that Poo was not promoting enough which made the products not sell but then the kind of promotion they wanted her to do was outside her contract or something (again dont know if this is true or not). Another was saying that Poo was a presenter who also get a share of the profit but yet it is impossible for her to check the numbers since she is not a share holder so she basically had to go with what they said. There's also that other rumor about how Poo was unhappy about false advertisement so she refused to promote it.

Is this the same product taew promotes too?

x0unerthanlater

Is this the same product taew promotes too?
Nope. Poo was the face of L.B. by Praya (I think that's what it's called. It's the green packaging) Taew is the face of 18 (pink packaging).

Yup a lot of problems.

Probably a bit of all those reasons. They made money fast but at the same time had so many problems in the past 2 yrs since the product debuted.

Poo is handling it professionally and not saying nothing more. I applaud her patience when answering questions. I think the reporters were trying to stir the tea a bit too. Cuz there's nothing interesting at the moment.

x0unerthanlater

Dj Thonhorn gave an interview and the story is different than what Poo said.

Poo says she's not a shareholder, only a presenter. Dj TH says, no, Poo is another shareholder and is another "boss". There are 4 shareholders in total. When they first started that brand, they asked whether she wanted to be a shareholder or just a presenter. Poo chose to be a shareholder herself. DJ TH said, that they even let her write up the contract herself.

According to DJ TH, she says it all went downhill when the market crashed. When many supplemental businesses were under the spotlight for faking licenses etc. During that time (DJ TH says) Poo pretty much stopped working with the brand. Problems arose because the brand ambassadors were being bombarded with the questions and concerns. DJ TH said that they've tried to reach out to Poo 3x to try to get her to "come back to work" & that "a boss shouldn't leave her ambassadors to fend for themselves" etc. Poo ignored these notices and that's why it's gotten to this point of suing her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dj Thonhorn gave an interview and the story is different than what Poo said.

Poo says she's not a shareholder, only a presenter. Dj TH says, no, Poo is another shareholder and is another "boss". There are 4 shareholders in total. When they first started that brand, they asked whether she wanted to be a shareholder or just a presenter. Poo chose to be a shareholder herself. DJ TH said, that they even let her write up the contract herself.

According to DJ TH, she says it all went downhill when the market crashed. When many supplemental businesses were under the spotlight for faking licenses etc. During that time (DJ TH says) Poo pretty much stopped working with the brand. Problems arose because the brand ambassadors were being bombarded with the questions and concerns. DJ TH said that they've tried to reach out to Poo 3x to try to get her to "come back to work" & that "a boss shouldn't leave her ambassadors to fend for themselves" etc. Poo ignored these notices and that's why it's gotten to this point of suing her.
I just saw that interview too!! Wow what a mess! If what DJ TH said was true then Poo was in the wrong for letting that ship sank. Tsk tsk tsk .

Well that brand got rebranded and now its Pat N.

x0unerthanlater

I just saw that interview too!! Wow what a mess! If what DJ TH said was true then Poo was in the wrong for letting that ship sank. Tsk tsk tsk .

Well that brand got rebranded and now its Pat N.
It's hard to believe anyone in this situation. Poo says one thing, DJ TH & DJ MT says another.
Poo says every time they encounter a situation, she was the one to come forth to protect the brand. Then DJ TH says, uhhh, no. That Poo was not doing anything to protect the brand or ambassadors. :confused12:

Oh, I did not know that Pat N. was the new shareholder.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well...I saw this floating around on some sites, twitter.

From Poo's own mouth, she said this was her "baby," they were a family, she's more than a presenter, she's a boss etc. Now either she was lying in the beginning and she was just a presenter but went around advertising that she was more. Or she's lying now about being just a presenter.

But I'm not clear on what the dispute is over? All the ET news talk about is them throwing shade at each other but they don't explain why?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well...I saw this floating around on some sites, twitter.

From Poo's own mouth, she said this was her "baby," they were a family, she's more than a presenter, she's a boss etc. Now either she was lying in the beginning and she was just a presenter but went around advertising that she was more. Or she's lying now about being just a presenter.

But I'm not clear on what the dispute is over? All the ET news talk about is them throwing shade at each other but they don't explain why?
If the guy got receipts that she was a shareholder then she is done for

endxless

sarNie Egg
I think there's problems from the start. I remember Poo came out and said a while back that she didn't approved the AD that the marketing did.
She said if she saw the Ad before it was put out she would've stop it.
Let me see if I can find the interview.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Such a mess. I didn't know that Taew's product 18's recovery is poor after that big scandal. It's been awhile since she promoted the product too.

x0unerthanlater

Such a mess. I didn't know that Taew's product 18's recovery is poor after that big scandal. It's been awhile since she promoted the product too.
I think they tried to repackage it a couple months ago but it didn't go so well.

Once consumers lose faith in a product it's kind of hard to get that trust back. Plus, this whole he said she said drama isn't helping the brand.

x0unerthanlater

It's so much more complicated now...
Just watched the lawyer's press-con-
Also watched MT's interview...

To sum it up, the 3 ppl (Poo, MT & TH) has different definitions of what a boss is... o_O

x0unerthanlater

That's why wordings in contracts are very important which is why corporate lawyers are very highly paid.
Doing business with "friends" is always risky. Even though Poo says they're not friends, I think some of the terms they came up with was by word and not put on paper. And whatever was on paper might have been vague. So everyone had their own understanding of it, but none of them was on the same page.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:clap::clap::risas3:
MT's interview. he was like they should stop throwing shades at one another. .......But more like they might say something they shouldn't:confused12: