❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My family and I don't get involved with the ppl they date. Their decision/karma.

We'll might Express our thoughts if it's too sketchy but at the end it's on them. Their mistakes to make. You can't stop someone from falling ppl they want.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...Na's fans are in a limbo where they don't care about Matt to watch the lakorn but want to support him at the same time hahhaha. It's kind of funny to see their reactions to all this.

I am not understanding how Matt is a homewrecker because Aff was done with SK. Anyhow, it's crazy funny.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol...Na's fans are in a limbo where they don't care about Matt to watch the lakorn but want to support him at the same time hahhaha. It's kind of funny to see their reactions to all this.

I am not understanding how Matt is a homewrecker because Aff was done with SK. Anyhow, it's crazy funny.
Well there are some (not all) that's been pissed for years at all the criticism to their star(s) by Matt's fans (us lol) so Matt's scandal is their heaven lol. What would really make them super happy would be us crying about all of this and try to make excuses for her. Unfortunately that didn't happen but they're still in heaven though lol. So invested lol.

My family and I don't get involved with the ppl they date. Their decision/karma.

We'll might Express our thoughts if it's too sketchy but at the end it's on them. Their mistakes to make. You can't stop someone from falling ppl they want.
Not taking side but i think Gif wasnt like overly against it at the beginning when she found out but it was only after they broke up and got back together that made her blew up. I normally dont interfere with my family's relationship either unless they do something i considered sinful or damaging to the family's name.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Jazzy and Jao Khun dating? Jazzy...she's so trouble makerishhh.

Congratulations to Boy Peacemaker and Jeab on their marriage! Many blessings!!!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
That's who i was talking about! Its so wrong in so many ways!! She's freaken 20 and he's only 15!! Total pedophilia! Disgusting
Yeah, never warmed up to her in both seasons of Thailand's Top Model. She's just using him for the fame. You can see it in her face. She's so giddy when reporters actually took the time to interview her about her new love interest. Pin probably has her claws out. Isn't Jao Khun her favorite?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, never warmed up to her in both seasons of Thailand's Top Model. She's just using him for the fame. You can see it in her face. She's so giddy when reporters actually took the time to interview her about her new love interest. Pin probably has her claws out. Isn't Jao Khun her favorite?
I heard she went on trips with the family no?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well there are some (not all) that's been pissed for years at all the criticism to their star(s) by Matt's fans (us lol) so Matt's scandal is their heaven lol. What would really make them super happy would be us crying about all of this and try to make excuses for her. Unfortunately that didn't happen but they're still in heaven though lol. So invested lol.

Not taking side but i think Gif wasnt like overly against it at the beginning when she found out but it was only after they broke up and got back together that made her blew up. I normally dont interfere with my family's relationship either unless they do something i considered sinful or damaging to the family's name.
We still don't get involve. My bro and his now wife had that relationship. It was crazy on/off and dramatic. I tried to be supportive and helpful but it was useless. I didn't get too involve but they had an unhealthy relationship. Like a cigarette. They quit each other at least 20x and got back. Both had their faults. But she love him fiercely because they are still together. Still a toxic relationship at time because my Bro a D**k w/mental health issue. She is no longer soo obsessed. At the end of the day she loves unconditionally and can understand and tolerate him. She has always been good to all of us But was wicked obsessive. She has improved and my bro is less of a D***

I experience this and learn to be supportive but leave them alone. It did not matter what I said or do. For a couple years..we all didn't talk or involve w/each other. It's their life. They became more stable and we got back into each other lives.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, I don't know. I just saw my Instagram feed and was like, what did I miss?

Pin is probably allowing Jazzy to tag along in those family trips because he's still under age, so it's better if they're together under supervision than to prohibit it and they rebel and do it behind her back. She's probably keeping a good eye on them while playing the understanding Mommy who allows her sons to make their own decisions and mistakes but still, will keep her claws out if the girl ain't a good one.

She was just joking a while ago that Preem would make the perfect daughter-n-law and I agree, Preem is a sweetheart. Preem is wayyyy different than Jazzy, but who knows, maybe Jazzy is lovable in her own way?!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I don't know. I just saw my Instagram feed and was like, what did I miss?

Pin is probably allowing Jazzy to tag along in those family trips because he's still under age, so it's better if they're together under supervision than to prohibit it and they rebel and do it behind her back. She's probably keeping a good eye on them while playing the understanding Mommy who allows her sons to make their own decisions and mistakes but still, will keep her claws out if the girl ain't a good one.

She was just joking a while ago that Preem would make the perfect daughter-n-law and I agree, Preem is a sweetheart. Preem is wayyyy different than Jazzy, but who knows, maybe Jazzy is lovable in her own way?!
But he's still only 15 and she's 20. Like it's different if he was like 20 and she's 25 cus he's no longer a minor. I just dont get some thai people who agreed to this relationship. Now imagine if he was 20 and she was only 15? Ahh i cant accept it, just cant. Pin is so much more understanding than me.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
5 years apart not bad. But he's 15 and still young boy. But Jessie is mature so it don't look right. But who's to blame boys are a horny nature especially teens

That's who i was talking about! Its so wrong in so many ways!! She's freaken 20 and he's only 15!! Total pedophilia! Disgusting

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Translation of Caption:
“I wanted to protect myself and let people know they were misunderstanding me. That was my intention. I didn’t want to hurt anyone. But what I did affected others. I want to apologize to everyone from my heart because everyone is important to me. When people say I don’t love my viewers, my fanclubs, it is not true (voice shakes). If I didn’t have them, who would see all my efforts? I am not angry or revengeful right now. I look at everyone giving me warnings and teachings as my family. If they didn’t love and adore me, they wouldn’t warn me. They would allow a kid like me to continue doing wrong and crash. I’m not teary because I’ve been repressing. I just want people to understand. I accept my mistake and want to fix and make things better.”

To be honest, I pity Matt from this interview. She’s human too. She has feelings. To be insulted in that way, it’d be hard not to say anything back. Her apology was sincere. I don’t think she faked that interview like in those lakorns. It felt too real. I don’t agree with all her actions, but I hope she gets through this rough patch.

Attachments

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Translation of Caption:
“I wanted to protect myself and let people know they were misunderstanding me. That was my intention. I didn’t want to hurt anyone. But what I did affected others. I want to apologize to everyone from my heart because everyone is important to me. When people say I don’t love my viewers, my fanclubs, it is not true (voice shakes). If I didn’t have them, who would see all my efforts? I am not angry or revengeful right now. I look at everyone giving me warnings and teachings as my family. If they didn’t love and adore me, they wouldn’t warn me. They would allow a kid like me to continue doing wrong and crash. I’m not teary because I’ve been repressing. I just want people to understand. I accept my mistake and want to fix and make things better.”

To be honest, I pity Matt from this interview. She’s human too. She has feelings. To be insulted in that way, it’d be hard not to say anything back. Her apology was sincere. I don’t think she faked that interview like in those lakorns. It felt too real. I don’t agree with all her actions, but I hope she gets through this rough patch.
Glad she’s genuinely apologetic but I don’t feel sorry for her. Her attitude is the reason why everyone hates her now. Things were going good and then her ig post with Songkran made the hate explode for her. Hope things go well for her now and that she straightens herself up. Thank you for the translation!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Translation of Caption:

Thanks for the translation...

She wanted to protect herself but she failed to protect those around her. When she was dating her ex no one care what they were doing but at the same time she wasn't as famous. She have the freedom to do as she pleases. ET world is ruthless. It's a game of smarts. Matt thought she was invisible as before she didn't realize a microscope was there.

Though, the human side of me understood her action to a certain degree. Once upon a time when I was a dumb 20 years old I picked love over everyone around. But I never regretted that decision because I learned a lot from it. But I was afforded to learn from a young age...Matt stepped inside the train too late. She was doing so good until she decided to hold hands with SK and skipped down a hill together and they haven't stop skipping yet lol.