❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs9tD9MH2NC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1e1shrp707s4g
Yes. James Ji's girlfriend is there. He's not hiding anything anymore. He can now confidently post it in his IG with them walking side by side. So proud of my boy. Hope the fans cut them some slack. James posts pics with fans all the time. It's high time he gets to post a pic with his girlfriend.
Omg some of his fans are something else!! They even went to attack Toey for accidentally tagging her in one of her post! Some are bashing her asking why she needed to tag along. Uh that's what couples do doombutt! They go on vacay together!!:rolleyes:

Wow he's moved on fast. What a playa haha
Lol they asked Dao if she's worried about his player rep and she is used to those o_O Smh lol. I forgot why he broke up with Grace, i hope it wasnt the famous lack of time excuse

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg some of his fans are something else!! They even went to attack Toey for accidentally tagging her in one of her post! Some are bashing her asking why she needed to tag along. Uh that's what couples do doombutt! They go on vacay together!!:rolleyes:

Lol they asked Dao if she's worried about his player rep and she is used to those o_O Smh lol. I forgot why he broke up with Grace, i hope it wasnt the famous lack of time excuse
His fans will eventually get used to her. At least I hope so! Right now she barely just got revealed to the public so his hardcore fans are still not really accepting of her sadly. They need to get over it. They can dislike and disapprove of her but there’s no reason to actually go and comment your negative thoughts on JJ’s ig or anyone close to him. Just keep your dislike to yourself or somewhere where they won’t see it people! It’s not that hard ugh

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I feel this was an admirable way to deal with all the hyper-shippers, make it clear that the personal and the professional were separate. They have a right to have fun with their people too!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You guessed right on the nose. He did say he didn't have time and they grew apart but apparently they are still good friends and it wasn't a bad breakup. Porshe gave the typical diplomatic answer.

twister02

M♥K
So happy for Ji. I dislike those people trying to meddle and exposing his gf first instead of him doing it in his own time and now, they're enjoying together with friends in a vacation. She's beautiful. As long as Ji's happy, I'll be happy too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cr: nine entertain yt

Bella removed herself from the lakorn Song Sanaeha. She talked to elders about the fact that both lakorns SS & RLM, were pretty difficult roles. She felt that she won't be able to portray the roles to the best of her abilities if she did them at the same time. She wants to focus on one and do the best she can with it.

So now, both original pranangs have been removed from SS. Ken P. was replaced by Alek. Who will replace Bella?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You guessed right on the nose. He did say he didn't have time and they grew apart but apparently they are still good friends and it wasn't a bad breakup. Porshe gave the typical diplomatic answer.
Oh geesh, i dont have time for my ex but i certainly do for new one. What kind of BS is that?! :rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Cr: nine entertain yt

Bella removed herself from the lakorn Song Sanaeha. She talked to elders about the fact that both lakorns SS & RLM, were pretty difficult roles. She felt that she won't be able to portray the roles to the best of her abilities if she did them at the same time. She wants to focus on one and do the best she can with it.

So now, both original pranangs have been removed from SS. Ken P. was replaced by Alek. Who will replace Bella?
Wait so Alek is confirmed?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think Susie's fiance passed due to suicide. He had a "tortured soul" can only allude to that he had a mental illness which is unfortunate. I can completely understand. You can be surrounded by so much love, but if you are unable to overcome these battles, it will always feel so hard and lonely.

RIP. It looks like his last post was a cute little caption about loving her.

x0unerthanlater

I think Susie's fiance passed due to suicide. He had a "tortured soul" can only allude to that he had a mental illness which is unfortunate. I can completely understand. You can be surrounded by so much love, but if you are unable to overcome these battles, it will always feel so hard and lonely.

RIP. It looks like his last post was a cute little caption about loving her.
I thought this too.
There's only 2 reasons someone passes away suddenly... Suicide or a tragic accident. If he had passed away in an accident, they would have revealed it.

x0unerthanlater

Why do these Thai celebs have press conferences for everything. I think some things should stay private.
She probably got a ton of phonecalls asking for an interview. Having a press conference would be like killing two birds with one stone. Plus, it would stop any weird rumors from developing if some low rated news source twisted her words. We all know how some sources just want a headline that catches attention.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
8070C75A-DC66-4137-9E7A-EB22ABAFA728.jpeg 87C1B9E2-E0C8-4307-8C68-DFAF18DB0876.jpeg B1FBD491-F143-4229-8867-E6F145FE391E.jpeg
I want Great with these two!!! I feel like it’s never gonna happen though :crybaby2:Lowley want Taew to drop out of her lakorn with Nadech so she has the chance to work with Great lol That’s not gonna happen though :( Last night Great, Mark, Bella, Mint, and Taew were all at an event together :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She probably got a ton of phonecalls asking for an interview. Having a press conference would be like killing two birds with one stone. Plus, it would stop any weird rumors from developing if some low rated news source twisted her words. We all know how some sources just want a headline that catches attention.
Yes it's the best way to get them off her back and leave her in peace to grieve. I wish they would be more considerate of her sadness right now. People need to grieve properly. Like there are so many different rumors right now from suicide to dying in the line of duty. It's such a sensitive issue that no one is waiting for the real story but just all speculating. So if she doesn't explain, the speculation would continue and may even get worse.