❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Wait, wasn't Pancake with True tv (I think that's the name) though? She was supposed to be in a lakorn with Andrew but it fell through because the first of the series tanked. It's sad what's become of Pancake's acting career, she was actually decent.

Also, I doubt New will leave ch7, he doesn't have much going on for him. At least ch7 is still giving him steady work and praek roles.

CPY

GotomySin
Wait, wasn't Pancake with True tv (I think that's the name) though? She was supposed to be in a lakorn with Andrew but it fell through because the first of the series tanked. It's sad what's become of Pancake's acting career, she was actually decent.

Also, I doubt New will leave ch7, he doesn't have much going on for him. At least ch7 is still giving him steady work and praek roles.
Yes, she was with True. There are issues with that series, some actors did not get the paycheck and etc.

Reactions: rae

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thai lakorn suck in general.

I do enjoy the recent evening lakorns

I'm not excited for any of the lakorns that's coming out.

I miss sammy and I know I liked the kob version and it'd be nice to see sammy in a more meek role again

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree. New will prob. Disappear or in sucky drama like PPtv...

Kwan is 50/50....she's popular enough but....her mom is manager...sooo....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kwan will be perfectly fine as a freelance actress but that New guy is probably gonna disappear lol Thank god! I’m tired of seeing him pair with the pretty girls at ch7!
Kwan is great at ch7 because they adore her BUT she has lots of beef with other Dara's. IDK if the other channels will put up with her & her mom.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
PPTV also got one of Ch7's ex-executive to come work for them. They said the Ch7 actors all respect her a lot, Nong Parakorn? I think that's her name. And they got K'Daeng, the ex-head of Ch7 to agree to make some lakorns for them.

With Kwan gone, that's practically an entire era of Ch7 actresses gone from there. Remember the heyday of Kwan, Pancake, Poo, Pinky, etc?