❤️ Various ET News

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
At least he's around her age-ish. I'm just soooooooo relieved and glad that she's not with that grandpa anymore.
is he related to the royal family or something? but yeah, at least he is not that grandpa. thinking about her being with him makes me just :facepalm:

rae

sarNie Hatchling
is he related to the royal family or something? but yeah, at least he is not that grandpa. thinking about her being with him makes me just :facepalm:
I think so, since he's said to be of blue blood. Yeah, the bar is set low lol, at least it's not that shady grandpa. I was worried she'd get married to him, thank goodness it's over. :sad6:

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี

Congratulations to Aimee Morakot!
She went in labor before her full cycle. The baby seems to be okay though, just has to be monitored for now. They also mentioned that they'll only have 1 child. The nursery is officially closed.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
It’s that time again where they give nicknames to celebrities who had scandals. Matt is on top of the pyramid. Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpORxoADbb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19t4j4e93vzcn
I'll just translate some...

Matt: "Rak Sorn Maai Yorn Laew Jaa" // "Two-timing without rewinding" - because of her scandal interview when she said she isn't going to repeat herself and for the reporter to go back and rewatch the clip himself.

Aff: "Kula-strong" // "Kula", from "kulasutree" meaning lady-like and we all know what "strong" means.

Captain: "Khun Por Tong Lom" // "Father of air belly" - because his ex lied about being pregnant.

Kwan: "Barbie Me Thae Reung" // "A problematic Barbie" - because she's had a string of scandals this year. i.e. breaking up with Golf, dating the ol'Lord then breaking up then dating the hi-so dude. Plus her issues with contractors working on her house etcetc

Aum: "Saap Bon Karn Parn Luk See" // "Deliciously 'on the shelf' pass 40” - she just turned 40 but she still has a line of suitors.

Pope: "Pee Muen Kuen Mor" // "Pee Muen" referring to his title in BP, kuen mor literally means getting in a pot. He soared to stardom after BP but was embroiled in leaked DMs and messages from girls he flirted with on social media. Literal trans: Pee Muen In The Pot

Bella: "Nari Pbee Tong" // "Lady of the year" or "Golden year of the Lady" - pretty self explanatory...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, Kwan is a mess. I guess 80% of the blame goes to her mother though, she probably wouldn't be like this if her mom wasn't such a leech. I have a feeling Aum is never going to marry.

Reactions: rae

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Man, Kwan is a mess. I guess 80% of the blame goes to her mother though, she probably wouldn't be like this if her mom wasn't such a leech. I have a feeling Aum is never going to marry.
Agree. There was that mess last year when she had drama with her sister and Mom about investment money too.

Aum will be like some of those senior veteran actresses that never got married. I feel like she must've missed her chance with someone she really loved in the past.