❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes same guy as Patricia. Bella's fanclub actually noticed him in pictures of her after Pat's news and posted it. She says the police hasn't contacted her yet to say whether or not she was a victim too. But if they do she'll press charges same as Pat. Pat said she knows for sure he took pictures of 4 other actresses cause she saw it. I don't know if she means she saw him in the act or she somehow saw his pictures?
Omg so nasty!!!

Estelle19

sarNie Egg
Dang every single time I see who these celebs are dating I get so disappointed lol. You would expect all these gorgeous and handsome men to have such good looking partners but they always end up falling flat haha but tbh I can relate cause most of my crushes are under average looking but their faces end up growing on me because I get to know their personalities. I guess all these Male celebs feel the same way. In the end, I just hope Great is happy and in love with her! He deserves the best ❤
I totally agree with you
As along as great is happy with the girl he is talking too

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the girl Great is talking to is kind o cute. She has like no makeup on if so it's barely there. If she was to glam up, she's probably really pretty. Her nose though, reminds me of preem.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's hard to believe that Aum would date Mike. :confused12:

Noooo i didnt want to see who heis dating yet lol. Well she ia cute and a Dr with her own beauty clinic lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I fall in love w/ personalities. Looks help.

I didn't think JMa is good looking. I fell in love with Ronnapee. The whole package made him very attractive.. even good looking

I find ed Sheeran good looking because he's sooo talented and funny.

Looks caught my attention for sure...but ....the personality trumps it enough

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Ice Preechada, just last week or so she was drama about Gyjeon and Hunz talking behind her back but today she has a third hand problem with someone else :rolleyes:

P

PrincessKarina

Great’s girl is cute. Her nose doesn’t bother me. Just like Preem’s nose. It’s what makes them unique! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Body hygiene is also a big deal for me. I don’t care if it’s a girl or boy. I would kindly call you out if you need to clean up! ;) I take efforts in making sure I’m presentable. I think others should also try especially in public. :risas3: ;)

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yes same guy as Patricia. Bella's fanclub actually noticed him in pictures of her after Pat's news and posted it. She says the police hasn't contacted her yet to say whether or not she was a victim too. But if they do she'll press charges same as Pat. Pat said she knows for sure he took pictures of 4 other actresses cause she saw it. I don't know if she means she saw him in the act or she somehow saw his pictures?
Oh hell no! That's just disgusting and definitely a scary situation to be in. That guy needs to be put in jail. I am glad that fanclubs
noticed things like this and warns the actress about such creepy things. But yep he needs to go!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The good thing is that these girls do wear like tight shorts underneath even though it doesn't take away the pervertness of those guys.

I wonder what happened to those people that put a hidden camera in FourMod's shower. Dis they catch them and were they prosecuted?

Thats another thing with thai people and laws. They just get fine and people drop charges after a sorry. Like wtf sorry dont mean shit anymore! PRESS CHARGE!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A8522F3E-ED39-4D5D-B869-27CC7D876838.jpeg
Famous Actress “M” is rumored to be pregnant! OMG i swear if this is true and it’s about Matt I’m gonna die :crybaby2: I hope this is just a stupid rumor that isn’t true :angel10: It’s known info that Matt has been wanting to start a family so I don’t think it’s that crazy to think it’s her. I’m freaking out right now hoping that this ain’t about Matt lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqwFeimhWr0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=45bwr2g6g8v9
So right now another article came out that says the Matt’s mother is basically defending Matt against the pregnancy rumors. Thanks to @xodxo for the translation! I hope Matt and her family have learned their lesson about lying to the media about things that are actually true. If she actually is pregnang and her mother is denying it, their words will come back to bite their as*es all over again! But man oh man if she is pregnant with Songkrans baby I’m gonna be so upset :crybaby2:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqwFeimhWr0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=45bwr2g6g8v9
So right now another article came out that says the Matt’s mother is basically defending Matt against the pregnancy rumors. Thanks to @xodxo for the translation! I hope Matt and her family have learned their lesson about lying to the media about things that are actually true. If she actually is pregnang and her mother is denying it, their words will come back to bite their as*es all over again! But man oh man if she is pregnant with Songkrans baby I’m gonna be so upset :crybaby2:
i dont think its matt. i really dont want to believe she is that stupid and messy. does she want to be a famous baby mama? will he marry her?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i dont think its matt. i really dont want to believe she is that stupid and messy. does she want to be a famous baby mama? will he marry her?
I don’t want to believe it’s her either but she’s been acting real stupid lately so who knows. I’m not sure about the marriage part either. But I’m really praying it’s not her. The thing that bugs me is that Daradaily is a big new reporting site. I don’t think they would post a baseless rumor for no reason

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So lets name all the famous M that are unmarried lol

Matt
Mint C
Mint N
Mew
Manow

That's all i can think of lol
Now way it’s Mew or Mint. Idk who manow is. And Mint N is the one who plays supporting characters so far? Is she dating anyone right now