❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man i feel so bad for Pat. Her and Por were my original ship when I first got in lakorns.

But divorce is not so bad when you have such a husband like her soon to be ex.

Hopefully Mint finishes up with school soon so that I can see her with Pope and Mario again soon
Pat and Por are one of my fave koojins from the older generation! It’s sad how their lives have ended up. Por passed away so tragically and Pat is now a single mother :( I’m wishing her the best in life!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It looks like people have finally found out who James Ji’s girlfriend is. I really hope they leave that girl alone and that they don’t start hating on her!! But I saw some pictures of her and I thought she was cute :) she was different than I thought though. I expected James to go for the bombshell type of girl but she’s very cute looking!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Man i feel so bad for Pat. Her and Por were my original ship when I first got in lakorns.

But divorce is not so bad when you have such a husband like her soon to be ex.

Hopefully Mint finishes up with school soon so that I can see her with Pope and Mario again soon
OMG me too! I was a huge Pat and Por shipper. All their lakorns did well. Pat was the "it" girl during that time. And she's managed to be relevant for so long.

After her husband was released from prison he stayed separated from her. Saying he needed time to sort out everything. Plus he still has to fight his case. He's got a tracker on his ankle. He's very stressed and ppl have been bombarding him with pressure. Pat had always given interviews about giving him time to decide, which seem to have pressured Benz even more. There's also a rumor that Benz mom and Pat doesn't get along much. Rumor has it, that his mom was trying to hook Benz back up with his exgf..... The story goes on. Pat's life is chaos.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29243 View attachment 29244 View attachment 29245
Here are some pictures of JJ’s girlfriend if you are curious :) she’s a cutie!

Cr. To rightful owners
Wow she's pretty! Very natural looking and mature looking. With his baby pretty face, I thought he'd go for someone more cutesy looking like himself. I like!!!

As for Pat-- seriously props to her for even waiting. I don't think they even really got to enjoy their wedding marriage bliss as he got arrested almost as soon as their baby was born. Maybe a month only?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow she's pretty! Very natural looking and mature looking. With his baby pretty face, I thought he'd go for someone more cutesy looking like himself. I like!!!

As for Pat-- seriously props to her for even waiting. I don't think they even really got to enjoy their wedding marriage bliss as he got arrested almost as soon as their baby was born. Maybe a month only?
Yeah she’s very normal looking surprisingly! I hope James and his girlfriend have a happy relationship:)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
OMG me too! I was a huge Pat and Por shipper. All their lakorns did well. Pat was the "it" girl during that time. And she's managed to be relevant for so long.

After her husband was released from prison he stayed separated from her. Saying he needed time to sort out everything. Plus he still has to fight his case. He's got a tracker on his ankle. He's very stressed and ppl have been bombarding him with pressure. Pat had always given interviews about giving him time to decide, which seem to have pressured Benz even more. There's also a rumor that Benz mom and Pat doesn't get along much. Rumor has it, that his mom was trying to hook Benz back up with his exgf..... The story goes on. Pat's life is chaos.
she is better off divorcing him. his mom probably wants him to hook up with his ex because she might have the resources to help her son out after all this chaos dies down . pats son is the real victim in all of this.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
looks like bow maylada in the first and second pic.
the dynamic of their relationship might change now that she is exposed to the general public and overbearing fangirls. goodluck to them
She does kind of resemble Bow! And yeah I hope the best for her! I don’t want the poor girl to be attacked for simply dating him

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29239
Omg guys ! So Pope has been confirmed for a new lakorn with Broadcast and the n’ek is still not chosen yet. The 2 options are Bella and Matt! I personally realllly want Matt. PopeBella arleady have lots of lakorns confirmed with each other and I think some other actresses need their turn with Pope now lol But my goodness this scandal is doing Matt more good than bad. Thank god!@phatman you might get your wish !
Yaaaas! Let it be Matt. Just stop her from leaving the industry soon. lol

If this is true, she must've impressed Broadcast Thai. Pope was successful in BPS, and if Matt will do well in MLFTS, then this would be a good collab.

Pope with Matt and Bella with Great. Time to have their a-listers switch pairings. Usually, when Matt's name is linked to a lakorn, the possibility is high.

View attachment 29243 View attachment 29244 View attachment 29245
Here are some pictures of JJ’s girlfriend if you are curious :) she’s a cutie!

Cr. To rightful owners
Oh she's pretty! Is she older than JJ? She looks mature but still has that natural beauty.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yaaaas! Let it be Matt. Just stop her from leaving the industry soon. lol

If this is true, she must've impressed Broadcast Thai. Pope was successful in BPS, and if Matt will do well in MLFTS, then this would be a good collab.

Pope with Matt and Bella with Great. Time to have their a-listers switch pairings. Usually, when Matt's name is linked to a lakorn, the possibility is high.

Oh she's pretty! Is she older than JJ? She looks mature but still has that natural beauty.
I heard that she is 28 or 29 years old but none the less she’s still cute. Besides it doesn’t surprise me that she’s older than him. I always knew that James was into the noonas lol

I’m seriously hoping for Matt ! She needs more lakorns so I can stop worrying about her leaving us lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So much for “till death do us part”. Can’t say I blame her though
More like I dont blame him. He gave an interview (the only one) that he was so stressed and so pressured by everything that was going on especially Pat. Through out the time he was in prison, she doesnt visit and she kept giving interviews about how she doesn't know the outcome of their family, that she's a single mother taking care of her all alone, this and that. Because he was in prison, he never had a chance to tell his side. She also made it seems like his mom wasnt helping out. Then after he got out, she kept telling the media once again that she is going to live at home and that the ball is in his court if he wants to be a family or not. He explained that his mom was always there for him so he too want to take care of her. Then the media kept playing that news about inside source saying he's back with his ex (which he is suing btw), he didn't understand why Pat had to continously tell the media everything about their private life. So he was so basically done with her and the stress of everything that in a heated moment he asked for a gun to shoot himself.

So all in all, they shouldn't have been in the first place.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
More like I dont blame him. He gave an interview (the only one) that he was so stressed and so pressured by everything that was going on especially Pat. Through out the time he was in prison, she doesnt visit and she kept giving interviews about how she doesn't know the outcome of their family, that she's a single mother taking care of her all alone, this and that. Because he was in prison, he never had a chance to tell his side. She also made it seems like his mom wasnt helping out. Then after he got out, she kept telling the media once again that she is going to live at home and that the ball is in his court if he wants to be a family or not. He explained that his mom was always there for him so he too want to take care of her. Then the media kept playing that news about inside source saying he's back with his ex (which he is suing btw), he didn't understand why Pat had to continously tell the media everything about their private life. So he was so basically done with her and the stress of everything that in a heated moment he asked for a gun to shoot himself.

So all in all, they shouldn't have been in the first place.
I understand his side. Pat lowkeye threw him and his dignity under the bus

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So, about the possible lakorn with Pope and matt or Bella.

Matt might be too tall compared to Pope tbh lol
But with Bella who had that memory loss drama with Andrew, celebrity who basically worked on the farm due to her memory loss and etc so I wouldn't want a repeat role for her.

Matt had played a girlfriend for hire with Film but the storyline was different. So, i think just previous rolss into consideration, she'd be good and it shouldn't be a repeat role much for her.

Other than probably playing a high maintenance rich girl, i think she does it well lol