❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Poo is replacing Matt as a presenter for a specific product. Poo said that this product changes presentor every 2 years and she got this contract signed and finished filming the commercials two months ago, way before Matt's scandal so that had nothing to do with it.
I saw that on Daradaily. I was wondering what it was about. Thanks :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, that shows she has a big heart...to take care of someone that tries to ruin your life. She's a shameless person when it comes to money because people around her are counting on her. That's a tough situation for one person. The responsibility of a house depends on you.
The media once asked her how much her monthly spending is and she said it was 100-200k Baht a month That's anywhere between 3K-6K a month USD. Hospital bills, medication, food, utilities, paying her helpers etc etc. Yeah, she's has to be shameless to the bone.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The media once asked her how much her monthly spending is and she said it was 100-200k Baht a month That's anywhere between 3K-6K a month USD. Hospital bills, medication, food, utilities, paying her helpers etc etc. Yeah, she's has to be shameless to the bone.
I'll be shameless to the bone too. She bare a big responsibility of lots of people. She could have abandon them all and care for herself but she didn't.

It's a 2 way st. Why didn't baby daddy's mom check in on her and see how she is. Baby daddy mom is trying to help 1 child.

Pat is responsible for like 5 ppl. Along with herself and child. I'll be really shameless as well.

I am not in her shoes. I'm not sure I can bare the burden she bares.

Yes she is trying to help her 1 son...pat is trying help 5 people.

Pat life is F-up. She will prob. Be in bad relationships. "Searching for daddy".

x0unerthanlater

I'll be shameless to the bone too. She bare a big responsibility of lots of people. She could have abandon them all and care for herself but she didn't.

It's a 2 way st. Why didn't baby daddy's mom check in on her and see how she is. Baby daddy mom is trying to help 1 child.

Pat is responsible for like 5 ppl. Along with herself and child. I'll be really shameless as well.

I am not in her shoes. I'm not sure I can bare the burden she bares.

Yes she is trying to help her 1 son...pat is trying help 5 people.

Pat life is F-up. She will prob. Be in bad relationships. "Searching for daddy".
If Grandma wanted to help out she could've just done it. Why would the DIL need to ask for money? Like, that's her grandson... :confused12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If Grandma wanted to help out she could've just done it. Why would the DIL need to ask for money? Like, that's her grandson... :confused12:
Maybe she was stressed out and busy running around trying to get her son out? Pat did say that his mom have not rested since he went to jail. She said she didn't know Pat needed help. Pat never took Racing to see her either. Sounds like a complicated relationship.

x0unerthanlater

Maybe she was stressed out and busy running around trying to get her son out? Pat did say that his mom have not rested since he went to jail. She said she didn't know Pat needed help. Pat never took Racing to see her either. Sounds like a complicated relationship.
It's kind of strange though because during the time Racing was born, Pat was living with the MIL. When her husband went to jail, Pat lived there for another month then moved out. She had to go back and forth to care for her family so she decided it was easier to move back home. The MIL should know Pat's situation and be like, "here, this is Racing's allowance" on behalf of her son. IDK, I think it should have naturally happened even if she was busy with her son's business. Honestly, idk how the husband didn't just be like, "mom, look after my wife and kid please".
Racing is the most innocent one in all of this. Everyone just overlooked him basically. Except his mom, of course.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's kind of strange though because during the time Racing was born, Pat was living with the MIL. When her husband went to jail, Pat lived there for another month then moved out. She had to go back and forth to care for her family so she decided it was easier to move back home. The MIL should know Pat's situation and be like, "here, this is Racing's allowance" on behalf of her son. IDK, I think it should have naturally happened even if she was busy with her son's business. Honestly, idk how the husband didn't just be like, "mom, look after my wife and kid please".
Racing is the most innocent one in all of this. Everyone just overlooked him basically. Except his mom, of course.
It is strange but not unheard of. I mean like you said right, the son is most important. Benz is to his mom what Racing is to Pat. She might have overlooked it cus like she doesn't even know her daughter in law, maybe she thought they were ok. Who knows. Like they dated what like a couple or months? Then she got pregnant, they got married, she moved in, he got arrested, she moved out. Yes Pat is famous but believe it or not, there are people out there who just dont care to know about famous people (lol unlike us haha). Maybe Benz didn't even tell her that, he had a lot on his plate too lol. Or maybe she really doesn't like Pat and think Pat was bad karma since she came into his life. There are people like that lol.

Just so everyone knows, im not siding with anyone. Just bringing arguments for the other side too since we already have some from Pat's side. Like what Benz said, no one on his side spoke or explain anything at all, everything was just from Pat. So this is like a what if and also what Benz said. Apparently at this moment, he's refusing to talk to her.

With all of this thank goodnesa for Aff being her supporter. She was standing off to the side supporting her while she gave her interview saying her marriage came to an end. Aff looked like she was deep in her thought, probably thinking back to her own time.

Awe... that’s sweet! Boy is finally engaged! Is hos fiancée white?
He was on Tee Tai Krua saying he met her way back then cus she was a friend of his friend or something and they met again after he broke up with her super long time ex. So funny how things work out

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Awe... that’s sweet! Boy is finally engaged! Is hos fiancée white?
Congrats! I don't even think they dated that long unless they just recently went more public.

I think she's pretty and that they look good together!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if they sat down and figure out what to do in that situation and not assumed what the other wants, would it be this complicated. I know when things like this happens, people likes to play The blaming games. Especially some Asian elders who are superstitious. They would say stuff like to their daughter in-law “beinging bad luck to their son”, blah, blah. Wow, one person being the bread winner is a big responsibility. what if Pat is sick and can’t bing in the money. Who will provide?

x0unerthanlater

I wonder if they sat down and figure out what to do in that situation and not assumed what the other wants, would it be this complicated. I know when things like this happens, people likes to play The blaming games. Especially some Asian elders who are superstitious. They would say stuff like to their daughter in-law “beinging bad luck to their son”, blah, blah. Wow, one person being the bread winner is a big responsibility. what if Pat is sick and can’t bing in the money. Who will provide?
Right. Sit down and talk. Everyone was just walking on eggshells. Each person had their own responsibility to deal with. That's why everything was misconstrued. The media got involved and even the public. Lots of he said/she said stuff.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That would make too much sense lol. We know this Maya world does not do sense lol. They love complications with lots of media attention.

Finally someone did it right! Propose first then wedding plan! They dated almost a year.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Benz mom is busy

So is Pat. Caring for lots of ppl. A child. Sick elderly and a disabled sibling and having to work to provide for all of this.

I say Pat is way busier. As a grandma she should seek out the grandkid to offer help. Just for the grandkid.

I'm also stating the other side. I feel Pat part is more strain. I work with only 1 kid who is on the Autism Spectrum. I go home soooo exhausted. I can't imagine doing what she do even with help. On top of that a sick elderly. She needs to work and pay for help.

I work with many families and my help is just a small spec to what they need to do. Some are soo severe. It's physically and mentally draining. The financial restraint causes more stress. On top of this she is the bread winner.

The MIL is NOT going to bear her burden. No one wants to be the bad guy. Pat will do what she needs to do to and she been taking care of her family for a long time now.

Theirs two side to a story and there's the truth.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I guess the grandmother should had made it her duty to take care of her grandchild. There's two side but unfortunately only one side has a microphone so we'll never know what is the truth.