❤️ Various ET News

bonbon

sarNie Egg
View attachment 29239
Omg guys ! So Pope has been confirmed for a new lakorn with Broadcast and the n’ek is still not chosen yet. The 2 options are Bella and Matt! I personally realllly want Matt. PopeBella arleady have lots of lakorns confirmed with each other and I think some other actresses need their turn with Pope now lol But my goodness this scandal is doing Matt more good than bad. Thank god!@phatman you might get your wish !
Is not pope and Bella already got a lakorn going on? If they work together one more time, this be their third time? I want to see Matt get a new project.

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
It looks like people have finally found out who James Ji’s girlfriend is. I really hope they leave that girl alone and that they don’t start hating on her!! But I saw some pictures of her and I thought she was cute :) she was different than I thought though. I expected James to go for the bombshell type of girl but she’s very cute looking!
If that really his gf, I’m so happy for him. Damn! So call “fake fan” didn’t give him privacy and exposing his gf photos to the public. Something very suspicious with that ig account that every captions is in English and using emoji. I think it from from foreigner fake fan create that ig account because that fake fan never rely back to Thai people when Thai people respond to the comments. How this crazy person able to stalk her ig account when it private?

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What's the cause? Man should we even believe in love anymore??? Everyone breaking up??? Argh!!!!
That’s life, Love is not forever for some. So when you find love, you need to cherish and take care of it for as long as you can. If that love doesn’t last, just think of it as an experience in life, then move on to the next. Lol. Hey, some doesn’t even get to experience love in their life time. It’s better to be in love than never experienced it at all.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When Pat's husband went to prison, she was audited and was almost given jail time too.
I just think they're not right for each other from the start.

All she wanted was a family or at least a child (she gave an interview about wanting a baby w/out a husband b4).
They have to deal with their own individual issues separately.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup she sure did. Especially when she went on a prediction show asking if she was going to find another husband while he was in prison!! Im sorry but that's just wrong. I think she's playing the public up with this pity party.
Omg she did that?? Thats is messed up! Wow how shameless

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, no sympathy from me. I smell fakeness half a world away
It’s understandable if she did leave her husband(shoot, I would leave him too if he’s going to jail for how ever long) but she made it like he the bad person. We already know she’s been through a lot, no need to tell the world about her love life. It should be a talk between her and her husband what they should do.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
When Pat's husband went to prison, she was audited and was almost given jail time too.
I just think they're not right for each other from the start.

All she wanted was a family or at least a child (she gave an interview about wanting a baby w/out a husband b4).
They have to deal with their own individual issues separately.
The only thing i sympathize with is the fact that she has to be a single mother from now on but not everything else. I feel sorry for little Racing cus his parents are something else but other than that i felt like she did it to herself. She should had stopped talking since his drama started but no she kept going and going. She talked to every single media outlet about everything. Like can someone tell her that she's not obligated to tell all? The more she talked the more people felt sorry for her so the more work the elders give her. Also there's no way she was 100% innocent and dont know where the money came from. How can you take that much money without asking, husband or no.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat better thank her lucky stars that she has her son racing at this time who is the sole reason why she still has a decent career at Ch3. He helped boost her image way back up. She uses him to her advantage

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

The only thing i sympathize with is the fact that she has to be a single mother from now on but not everything else. I feel sorry for little Racing cus his parents are something else but other than that i felt like she did it to herself. She should had stopped talking since his drama started but no she kept going and going. She talked to every single media outlet about everything. Like can someone tell her that she's not obligated to tell all? The more she talked the more people felt sorry for her so the more work the elders give her. Also there's no way she was 100% innocent and dont know where the money came from. How can you take that much money without asking, husband or no.
Can't blame the fact that she has to bear the responsibility of taking care of everyone though. It's tough when you're the main bread winner. I know it's bad she went all out and told everyone everything but that's as much as she could do though. If the elders didn't sympathize and give her some work she wouldn't be able to feed everyone.

I'm not saying what she did was right as far as how shes handled her relationship and I agree that I feel bad for her having to be a single mom now. Pat has always had bad relationships in all honesty.

x0unerthanlater

I feel bad for both sides tbh. Pat has her reasons but I also sympathize with her husband as well. Overall it’s just a very messy situation to be in!
Very messy from the start. Before the start actually... the ex before her exhusband was also a messy breakup. I feel like she's the type of person who keeps looking for someone to love/love her to feel satisfied in life. And no matter what, she entangles herself with the most jerk type of men. (Not saying her exhusband was though. he seemed nice to her)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can't blame the fact that she has to bear the responsibility of taking care of everyone though. It's tough when you're the main bread winner. I know it's bad she went all out and told everyone everything but that's as much as she could do though. If the elders didn't sympathize and give her some work she wouldn't be able to feed everyone.

I'm not saying what she did was right as far as how shes handled her relationship and I agree that I feel bad for her having to be a single mom now. Pat has always had bad relationships in all honesty.
Her real life kind of suck. She had to take care of her sick mom and didn't her dad for a while taking the money? Her choice in men is always questionable. It's almost she attracts those type. And some are prone to that. No matter how careful you pick, you end up with the same result.

As for her marriage...she's too public with what is going on but I can also see that route. I do find it wrong because airing your dirty laundry every time given a chance is a bit much. But when her husband goes to jail she sees the money drying up. Where would she gets the money to support herself and her son?

Was he still providing for them? If not, a mother has to do what she has to do to provide. Moral or immoral, some would put everything aside...their dignity or worth for the child. She knows for her to have a chance to make money, them tears need to flow and the story keeps coming. And they see a guy in jail not providing and a single mom trying to make a living. All good points for sympathy and it is working.

x0unerthanlater

Her real life kind of suck. She had to take care of her sick mom and didn't her dad for a while taking the money? Her choice in men is always questionable. It's almost she attracts those type. And some are prone to that. No matter how careful you pick, you end up with the same result.

As for her marriage...she's too public with what is going on but I can also see that route. I do find it wrong because airing your dirty laundry every time given a chance is a bit much. But when her husband goes to jail she sees the money drying up. Where would she gets the money to support herself and her son?

Was he still providing for them? If not, a mother has to do what she has to do to provide. Moral or immoral, some would put everything aside...their dignity or worth for the child. She knows for her to have a chance to make money, them tears need to flow and the story keeps coming. And they see a guy in jail not providing and a single mom trying to make a living. All good points for sympathy and it is working.
Her life is very melodramatic. Her sick mother is actually her Grandmother. Her father who was trying to extort from her was her Grandfather. She eventually took care of him before he passed. Then she has a sister who's also disabled and unable to care for herself. She has a house full of ppl who aren't able-bodied. She has a niece who helps out and other friends and relatives who gives her some aide. So she's got a lot on her plate. Plus, she's Pat Napapa. Everyone is interested in her life, believe it or not. She's not only a celebrity, but she also makes money by doing live-shows on facebook & IG. This woman does everything for her and her family's survival.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

That was another thing too. He didn't understand why she didn't tell his mom but instead made it seem to the media that she is taking care of her son's financial needs alone. His mom was very upset with that, she said Pat never let her know. Being that she was already running around stressed out over trying to get him out, she over looked Pat and Racing but instead of Pat letting her know, she gave an interview.

You know Ajarn Luck read Pat's fortune before she got with her husband. He told her that she'll be pregnant before marriage but not to get married in the 2 years time frame that he gave or else their marriage will not last more than 2 years. Sure enough it all came true. She went on his ahow again after Benz went to jail to ask if she'll find a new husband and he told her yes lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her life is very melodramatic. Her sick mother is actually her Grandmother. Her father who was trying to extort from her was her Grandfather. She eventually took care of him before he passed. Then she has a sister who's also disabled and unable to care for herself. She has a house full of ppl who aren't able-bodied. She has a niece who helps out and other friends and relatives who gives her some aide. So she's got a lot on her plate. Plus, she's Pat Napapa. Everyone is interested in her life, believe it or not. She's not only a celebrity, but she also makes money by doing live-shows on facebook & IG. This woman does everything for her and her family's survival.
Yeah, that shows she has a big heart...to take care of someone that tries to ruin your life. She's a shameless person when it comes to money because people around her are counting on her. That's a tough situation for one person. The responsibility of a house depends on you.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Poo is replacing Matt as a presenter for a specific product. Poo said that this product changes presentor every 2 years and she got this contract signed and finished filming the commercials two months ago, way before Matt's scandal so that had nothing to do with it.