❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is the picture...what is he saying

Mor Krit Confirm said a lot of ppl has asked him about M&SK's fortune, whether or not they're destined. He says, they are not. Their facial features do not match. SK's soulmate is someone younger but of Chinese descent. Not someone who's foreign looking. Matt's soulmate is someone who's a foreign widow (LOL!) If they date, at most it'll be 2-3 years. etc. etc.

About the picture, ppl were speculating about how perhaps it meant what happened in the past would lead to what's happening in the present.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mor Krit Confirm said a lot of ppl has asked him about M&SK's fortune, whether or not they're destined. He says, they are not. Their facial features do not match. SK's soulmate is someone younger but of Chinese descent. Not someone who's foreign looking. Matt's soulmate is someone who's a foreign widow (LOL!) If they date, at most it'll be 2-3 years. etc. etc.

About the picture, ppl were speculating about how perhaps it meant what happened in the past would lead to what's happening in the present.
Thanks a bunch...how credible is he to thai people. I don't believe in fortune telling but always find it fascinating.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
after watch the full clip I blaim SK for everything lol.matty sounds sincere and she look stunning in that clip,wish her all good luck with SK

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought Ma Ornapa said, Pat told her. It was the day Pat N. was a guest host and the two of them were whispering but I guess their mics weren't turned off because as soon as they came back from commercials some ppl heard what was whispered.

If Moddam said it, I'd believe it. Moddam knows everyone's business! lol

IDK how anyone could friendzone Great... he's so everything nice!
Hahaha most of the time i believe Moddumn too but sometime i just dont know. Lol he was the one who said a certain koojin are/were faking it because massive money was involved.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

"foreign widow" well if that's the case then I hope his hot lol.
Completely off-topic but whenever I hear the word widow/ed I always hear Meg Ryan's voice in my head saying "When a man is a widower why do we say he was widowed? Why don't we say he was widowered?".

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is the picture...what is he saying

Hahaha Mor Kit Confirm is back!! I like this guy, he's too funny. He's the one who confirmed Lydia to be pregnant out of wedlock and her mom got so.pissed she went to confront him at an event and forced him to get on his hands and knees to apologise. Anyone remember that?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LMBO. . .something only a pissed off momma would do. So if people believe him then Matt is gathering experience before she settled on her "widower".

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol well he said they'll break up so we just have to patiently wait. The count down begins now! Lol.i hope it doesn't take 2-3 years though. He also said it'll be a third hand as well... Ooo better be a good hand!!! I dont like him saying her soulmate is a white dude though but at least she wont be stealing him from his wife since he's a widower. How about her soulmate being dark toned? I can get behind that :pancarta:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wouldn't believe Mor Krit. I would believe Ma Ornapa before him. Lol

He confirms the most outrageous "rumors". :nut:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hahaha Mor Kit Confirm is back!! I like this guy, he's too funny. He's the one who confirmed Lydia to be pregnant out of wedlock and her mom got so.pissed she went to confront him at an event and forced him to get on his hands and knees to apologise. Anyone remember that?
Oooo do you have a video of this?? I would love to see it! :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol well he said they'll break up so we just have to patiently wait. The count down begins now! Lol.i hope it doesn't take 2-3 years though. He also said it'll be a third hand as well... Ooo better be a good hand!!! I dont like him saying her soulmate is a white dude though but at least she wont be stealing him from his wife since he's a widower. How about her soulmate being dark toned? I can get behind that :pancarta:
Foreigner but didn't say light or dark skin lol. The 3rd hand isn't far fetch cause Matt will be in her early 30s...dude needs to do some trading.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Starting to not believe these thairath show lol cus P'Ma said that Aff was the one who said SK and Matt is dating but Aff said she did not say that. :facepalm:
lololol :risas3: yep when I saw the news clip that confirmed Aff never said that I was like, h3ll nah I’m not buying this Ma Ornapa anymore lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just wanna add that the whole time I was watching the press con, I was so distracted by Matt's beauty! Her eyes are just so out of this world and her whole face was just glowing! I'm so envious!
I was distracted by those bling, bling earrings she has on! I want a pair! Lol