❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So I guessed this is her high profile dating. Now wondering when we'll see them out and about. It's amazing how this got so big.

Lol...I don't know the media didn't seemed to bad at the press.
She said after his divorce was finalized they went out in public and wasn't hiding. Apparently there's pictures circulating the net but i havent seen it. Anyone who has them, please share! Lol

But yeah you and she are right, those who dont like her regardless of how she acted or not acted, they'll continue to see her as horrible. If she had been prim and proper they would had called her fake. (She really should had brought them some strawberries lol)

Good luck to all of them. Wish Aff the best in her new life. Im sure there will be nothing but greatness for her. I hope the third guy she meet wont cheat on her like the last two. She is how she always is, she never changed. She was sweet then and still sweet now. SK fell for her sweetness and quickly realized thats not what he wanted. He's now falling for Matt for being the total opposite (Matt is more like Mint lol), hopefully it wont take marriage and a baby for him to realize that isnt it either. Matt's life will never be the same from this moment on. Let see how bad this will impact her place in this industry. If this end up breaking her then oh wells she was wanting to leave anyways, just wished she left on a higher note vs a bang lol. But if this makes her then damn dont know what to say :pancarta:.

Damn she should had learned from Janie and some other couple to wait til her lakorn air first! ;)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Eh perhaps I'm too biased.

But she'd acting as she has in any other interview. Shows that her feelings are authentic and that she's not putting up a front.

Media and commenters being mad at how she reacted just pissed she aint groveling. The timing can be sketchy to anyone. But she's standing her ground that tthere was no cheating involved. Like others mentioned, SK the snake that found the left opportunity to swoop in a fill the void even if it was too fast.

She hasn't acted any different that she has in the past. If she groveled, all these mad people will still be mad and growing strawberries for her.

She's apologized to those she needed to apologize for. She confirmed opening her heart to him, and told who she needed to.

Sorry, I know Janie finally happily married. But look at all the men related scandals she got into, and came out ontop too still by always being relevant. Didn't she have a scandal with a guy who she got married to asap who was still involved with a woman or recently divorced only too? Then it ended bad bc she had been abused. The list goes on. The only difference is that Janie cares about her status and knows how to play up the victim card after being thick faced.

Matt is thick faced but she doesnt care about her her status, or how she's perceived by anyone. She has had no filter for awhile. For her, she def is only close to those she lets in and chooses to be friends with. Celebrity wise, it's been Great and Mint, and then finally the furby gang as a show recently

Females will always get more hate no matter what and usually hated by fellow females. Nothing new here

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What i thank her for is not telling the rest of the Furby gang about this and only talked to her bffs outside the industry. I guess you can take it as her protecting her industry friends because she knew they would be questioned and dragged down with her. So whatever they dont know wont kill them. It was just unfortunate that Mint is dating Puppa so there's no hiding it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The press video has like 3.3k comments lol and 1k likes vs 1.4k dislike hahaha. Usually she would be lucky to have a few comments on her solo videos. Girl, you moving up even if it's for the wrong reason.

Those that can't stand her can't stay away from her videos so they can show off their pretty strawberries. Like her or hate her there's strong opinions on the subject. I don't think the press was necessarily hard on her they just wanted her to talk...they were eager themselves:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
First things first: Great, I don't know what we did to deserve him but I'm so thankful for his existence :worship2:
Matt was going to get dragged regardless, she could've had a pitch perfect interview and people would still spot something that wasn't right to them and take her to the hills for it. At the end of the day those who didn't like Matt before are reveling in this scandal and making sure to keep receipts for future use, those who were indifferent have probably now taken some sort of notice/stance on her and those who like her are coming to terms with everything that has unfolded, probably deciding whether or not they're still here for her. This issue is done with me, I don't see it dying down with Thai-netz until they either get married or break-up lol.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Great is such a gentleman. Very deserving of his name. I hope whoever ends up capturing his heart deserves him too. One of the best things that happened to Matt really is Great. I hope one day ch3 will reunite them, that is if she makes it through this scandal. If not then thank goodness for reruns lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want her to stay low on the pictures for a bit...then Boom we are engaged :risas3:

She said her piece so from here on out she's gonna live her life with a new man. If she really did decided to leave the business for Songkran and settle down, imagine the comments.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Eh perhaps I'm too biased.

But she'd acting as she has in any other interview. Shows that her feelings are authentic and that she's not putting up a front.

Media and commenters being mad at how she reacted just pissed she aint groveling. The timing can be sketchy to anyone. But she's standing her ground that tthere was no cheating involved. Like others mentioned, SK the snake that found the left opportunity to swoop in a fill the void even if it was too fast.

She hasn't acted any different that she has betterfor. If she groveled, all these mad people will still be mad and growing strawberries for her.

She's apologized to those she needed to apologize for. She confirmed opening her heart to him, and told who she needed to.

Sorry, I know Janie finally happily married. But look at all the men related scandals she got into, and came out ontop too still by always being relevant. Didn't she have a scandal with a guy who she got married to asap who was still involved with a woman or recently divorced only too? Then it ended bad bc she had been abused. The list goes on. The only difference is that Janie cares about her status and knows how to play up the victim card after being thick faced.

Matt is thick faced but she doesnt care about her her status, or how she's perceived by anyone. She has had no filter for awhile. For her, she def is only close to those she lets in and chooses to be friends with. Celebrity wise, it's been Great and Mint, and then finally the furby gang as a show recently

Females will always get more hate no matter what and usually hated by fellow females. Nothing new here
Hahahhaahha yea, I mean I love that at the end of her interview she flaunts herself like usual, posing, singing and laughing! lol. nothing new. If you know yourself and is purely innocent, why should you conform to the noise outside that isn’t true? Matt is very clever but also really honest. She’s thick skin, but if you’re thick skin for the right reason, no one can do anything to you. Perhaps, some male actors could learn from her! Lol. Be more thick skin! Haha

:risas3::risas3::facepalm:
SK=the snake :risas3:

@KitKat516 I think she and SK will be okay, or fine. I don’t think Matt wants her relationship public so she probably won’t do love promo. She will probably keep it low profile since SK isn’t a celeb. He probably doesn’t like the spotlight either.

~

I think the media didn’t really succeed at nailing Matt, so they’re probably going after a new target now LOL

ella0411

sarNie Adult
So i watched the ending of the 9entertainment clip. She even said "dont take it so seriously ok, it's all for laugher" lol they also asked her to sing New Jiew haha and she freaken did.

Lol that 9entertaiment guy asked the most questions and got butt hurt when she stop answering him.
OMG HAHAHAHA

So what is that reporter ranting about (his video uploaded)?

Matt's short clips are viral.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Okay, well I'm disappointed in Matt as I was expecting to be. :'(
Only because she's going through all of this for someone like SK. Why is it always the girls that you THINK have their shit together that fall for him? First, Aff, now Matt! Really makes me want to meet this guy. (If it happens, I'll need one of you around to smack me if I fall in love. Thanks. XD)

The only hope I have is that Matt is not Aff. If SK fools around too much, Matt's gonna take him on a ride, alright.

I'm so glad she was herself in the interview. Matt could care less about her celebrity career so she has all the freedom to be as blunt as she wants towards the media. You go girl!

I was totally expecting a formal press conference where she's sitting behind a table and stuff with a tissue box nearby. Lol

Off topic: I don't believe that @SuzieJ! SRK is a total family man. I think PC was just an easy pick for the media 'cause she was so open about her crush on SRK.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Only because she's going through all of this for someone like SK. Why is it always the girls that you THINK have their shit together that fall for him? First, Aff, now Matt! Really makes me want to meet this guy. (If it happens, I'll need one of you around to smack me if I fall in love. Thanks. XD)

The only hope I have is that Matt is not Aff. If SK fools around too much, Matt's gonna take him on a ride, alright.

I'm so glad she was herself in the interview. Matt could care less about her celebrity career so she has all the freedom to be as blunt as she wants towards the media. You go girl!

I was totally expecting a formal press conference where she's sitting behind a table and stuff with a tissue box nearby. Lol

Off topic: I don't believe that @SuzieJ! SRK is a total family man. I think PC was just an easy pick for the media 'cause she was so open about her crush on SRK.
Well people (the media) kept saying that he's very charming (with a smoking body). Lol i guess. Well i guess thai standards are a little different than the outside world lol.

@xodxo yeah i dont think he'll be wanting the spotlight right now. He's a little busy with his new resort to dance in the industry anyways.. maybe hahah.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I just wanna add that the whole time I was watching the press con, I was so distracted by Matt's beauty! Her eyes are just so out of this world and her whole face was just glowing! I'm so envious!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I was expecting a formal one too...but the cameras though. For Matt's sake, I hope she has a happily ever after but past history with him isn't in her favor. That's the ugly truth to it. A player with no money perhaps lol but he has plenty. So if he get tired or bored he ain't thinking twice of what he wants to do. He can just move from one house to the other.

So @ella0411 posted a picture from Twitter of Aff/and SK's wedding with Matt lurking in the background photo bombing them. I want to know if that's real? Hahahha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thank the producers!
I'll be watching this for sure. 3 zaap has turned into a boring show lately... lol

If all else fails, there is Great, (unless he gets married b4 her)
In the deepest recess of my heart, I truly believe they'll be together some day... :pancarta:
Yes and SK is the rai. Our pra'ek must fight!!!!! We need to outlaw this friendzone cr*p lol.

So RakDara did a transcript and in there it said (the part i couldnt hear what the reporter was asking) that marriage was part of the reason for her breaking up with Pat. In KaoSaiKai, Num G and the producer said that SK was the part of the reason. I need another source. Starting to not believe these thairath show lol cus P'Ma said that Aff was the one who said SK and Matt is dating but Aff said she did not say that. :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yes and SK is the rai. Our pra'ek must fight!!!!! We need to outlaw this friendzone cr*p lol.

So RakDara did a transcript and in there it said (the part i couldnt hear what the reporter was asking) that marriage was part of the reason for her breaking up with Pat. In KaoSaiKai, Num G and the producer said that SK was the part of the reason. I need another source. Starting to not believe these thairath show lol cus P'Ma said that Aff was the one who said SK and Matt is dating but Aff said she did not say that. :facepalm:
I thought Ma Ornapa said, Pat told her. It was the day Pat N. was a guest host and the two of them were whispering but I guess their mics weren't turned off because as soon as they came back from commercials some ppl heard what was whispered.

If Moddam said it, I'd believe it. Moddam knows everyone's business! lol

IDK how anyone could friendzone Great... he's so everything nice!