❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's so sad putting 14 years to waste. Any possible reason? I don't get it, why prolong the agony if you will not get married anyway.
They didn’t mention anything and there’s no bad rumors floating around about their breakup so it just seems like a mutual breakup. Sometimes people are just not meant to be. They can still love each other but they just aren’t in love with each other anymore.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
You date someone so long the relationship becomes a comfort zone. Somehow you still love them but you lose the spark of being "in love"with them. Since they weren't married yet, there wasn't the feeling of, "we need to keep kindling." Eventually, they just end up being together like best friends instead of lovers.

All the best to Taew & Ton though. Didn't seem like a bad break up. I think they've been separated a while though. It might've been months ago. Doesn't look like a sudden break up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B_e2OVuHRz8/ Looks like Taew and Ton are officially over. That’s so sad! Really wanted to see them make it to the aisle. It still seems like they are friends because they still follow one another and they were recently on live together. I wish them both happiness in their future relationships!

One thing I have noticed a lot in life is that these super long term relationships people have thay last like 10+ always end up falling apart in the end. Quite weird isn’t it.
WHAT ???? :-O Now I understand why she is all sassy/sexy acting on social media

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You date someone so long the relationship becomes a comfort zone. Somehow you still love them but you lose the spark of being "in love"with them. Since they weren't married yet, there wasn't the feeling of, "we need to keep kindling." Eventually, they just end up being together like best friends instead of lovers.

All the best to Taew & Ton though. Didn't seem like a bad break up. I think they've been separated a while though. It might've been months ago. Doesn't look like a sudden break up.
Yeah that’s what I think happened between them as well. Still love each other but not in love anymore. I’ve been wondering if they’ve still been together these past couple of months but then they would be seen hanging out with each other or they would go live with each other so I still wasnt sure. I’m glad they are both still friends though.

sarNie Adult
That's so sad putting 14 years to waste. Any possible reason? I don't get it, why prolong the agony if you will not get married anyway.
I don't think it's a waste per se if they really had good times together, and just realized that they're not meant to be together. Better to stop at 14 than proceed to 15 years only to be miserable later on. Some people are just meant to be friends and not lovers, i guess.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They didn’t mention anything and there’s no bad rumors floating around about their breakup so it just seems like a mutual breakup. Sometimes people are just not meant to be. They can still love each other but they just aren’t in love with each other anymore.
kind of like chewinggum. Once it lost its taste, you keep chewing it for some time. But at the end of the day you throw it

x0unerthanlater

Yeah that’s what I think happened between them as well. Still love each other but not in love anymore. I’ve been wondering if they’ve still been together these past couple of months but then they would be seen hanging out with each other or they would go live with each other so I still wasnt sure. I’m glad they are both still friends though.

Some people are only meant to be a bf/gf but aren't suitable as a spouse.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree. Definitely better now than later.

Ppsspsspsss why do I feel like Taew is gonna date a hi-so next?
Yep since Mew is married to a hi-so and Matt is dating one. I asked the same thing before, they probably want a guy that is stable since being in entertainment is not forever.

x0unerthanlater

Yep since Mew is married to a hi-so and Matt is dating one. I asked the same thing before, they probably want a guy that is stable since being in entertainment is not forever.
There's a saying in that industry... "N'eks are trophies for hi-so" (something along that line)

It's beginning to happen more often than not.