❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There’s no more cute hi-sos left in thailand lol They’re all already taken :risas3: I wonder if Taew is gonna start dating super fast again or if she’s gonna chill for a while. Matt jumped right into it after her breakup:pancarta: Hmm I don’t think anything will happen with her and James but you never know lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
There’s no more cute hi-sos left in thailand lol They’re all already taken :risas3: I wonder if Taew is gonna start dating super fast again or if she’s gonna chill for a while. Matt jumped right into it after her breakup:pancarta: Hmm I don’t think anything will happen with her and James but you never know lol
If she likes beauty in the pocket :smilie-devil:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I bet you there are tons of guys trying to pursue Taew already now that they’ve heard about her breakup. I swear anytime an A-list actress is on the market all the nasty hi-sos come flocking to them like they’re birds about to eat a dead piece of meat lol Like dang let the girl have some space for a bit!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet you there are tons of guys trying to pursue Taew already now that they’ve heard about her breakup. I swear anytime an A-list actress is on the market all the nasty hi-sos come flocking to them like they’re birds about to eat a dead piece of meat lol Like dang let the girl have some space for a bit!
Note might be among them :p.Must of the time they be coming like "supportive friend" cf Matt case with SongKran or Pat :smilie-devil:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Y'all seen her dance videos? On Tiktok/ig... You're definitely right there are guys lining up right now.
Taew’s got it going on when it comes to dancing. One of the only people on tiktok I don’t cringe at lol Shes definitely way more confident and comfortable in her skin after she got into dancing this past year and a half. I don’t blame all dudes running after her haha

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Prestige Thailand's 40 under 40. Chompoo's husband is included in the list.

bit

sarNie Adult
Even marriages end after so many years and children, so a relationship with only binding Instagram post can end anytime. Rumour seldom came up without nothing. It's just waiting for the right time.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Taew’s got it going on when it comes to dancing. One of the only people on tiktok I don’t cringe at lol Shes definitely way more confident and comfortable in her skin after she got into dancing this past year and a half. I don’t blame all dudes running after her haha
She cute she cute. Same, her dancing is not as cringe as other n'eks... She just needs to stop losing weight. She was so cute before. Like the only petite mini n'ek that had a butt.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She cute she cute. Same, her dancing is not as cringe as other n'eks... She just needs to stop losing weight. She was so cute before. Like the only petite mini n'ek that had a butt.
Yeah she’s too skinny now. Not sure why she’s losing so much weight when she was literally perfect before. It’s kind of concerning sometimes seeing how skinny she gets. Her booty was goals haha it was the perfect size for her frame

x0unerthanlater

Yeah she’s too skinny now. Not sure why she’s losing so much weight when she was literally perfect before. It’s kind of concerning sometimes seeing how skinny she gets. Her booty was goals haha it was the perfect size for her frame

I think it had something to do with stress. I noticed it during the past few months. A break up or the process of breaking up can make someone not want to eat much. Hopefully she can get back to her usual self. At least she's actively working out, which might be another reason for losing weight.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think it had something to do with stress. I noticed it during the past few months. A break up or the process of breaking up can make someone not want to eat much. Hopefully she can get back to her usual self. At least she's actively working out, which might be another reason for losing weight.
You’re definitely right about the stress part. Yeah she’s super into working out now and eating clean. James always teases her cause she always eats healthy food and works out so much. So I guess she lost the weight in a healthy manner but it’s still scary seeing her so small

x0unerthanlater

You’re definitely right about the stress part. Yeah she’s super into working out now and eating clean. James always teases her cause she always eats healthy food and works out so much. So I guess she lost the weight in a healthy manner but it’s still scary seeing her so small

She's already petite so any weight loss will make her look even skinnier.

Another topic: Will we see real kisses from Taew now? Like... better kisses? :thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's already petite so any weight loss will make her look even skinnier.

Another topic: Will we see real kisses from Taew now? Like... better kisses? :thumbup:
I hope so haha I wish everyone in the dang industry did better kiss scenes. They all need to improve in that department! The only ones I can think of that consistently deliver really good kiss scenes is Weir and Chippy haha Those two ain’t afraid to let loose!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When I started watching lakorns, and booty was not "in" I noticed Thai actresses tended to have butt even when they were skinny (Aff, Aum, Matt, Cherry, Ann, Ploy etc...) compared to their Korean, Japanese or Chinese counterparts.