❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh shocker. Bow suits ch7 a lot. Maybe she's tired of the low quality work there LOL. Ch7 really can't keep their actors satisfied, if you compare ch3 and ch7, ch3 has managed to keep more than 50% of their actors from the 90's while ch7 only has Aum Patcharapa left.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Man she always gets the same type of Lakorns. They never really give her a drama lakorn. It’s very rare and occasionally. It’s usually always comedies. I wonder who she will be pairing with!! New pairing please and with a good pek! They always give her the random ones :/ she’s never paired up with Nadech before but clearly they probably never will pair up together. Would love to see her with James Ji too. Also hope it’s a good production. Broadcast and lakorn thai are my fav ones. Maker and sonix boom aren’t too bad either.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Woahhh so hopefully Bow M is the n’ek for Sai Roong because the producer for that lakorn didn’t reveal who the new n’ek was because she was still in her old contract I think. I sure hope it’s her cause Aum A is the p’ek. Imagine Aum and Bow :love: Even if Bow is taller than him, it’s been than any n’ek or costar he’s had in a while! I’m still super surprised at Bow leaving because she was literally one of the only new rising and popular n’eks at Ch7 besides Mookda. It was just her and Mookda! She was treated pretty well there and got great p’eks. Oh well I’m happy for her!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I figured she was leaving cause she stopped accepting things. It’s crazy cause she really did get a lot of good peks. Lots of Ch7’s top ones to be exact. I wonder where she will go and I hope she does well wherever she goes! I saw she did get on Instagram live with Great recently so who knows where she will go. She seems very friendly and sweet so I’m sure she will do fine wherever she goes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B_X4U3gphNk/ I would honestly just leave Ch3 if I was Mint. She has an established fanbase so she’ll be just fine if she leaves. They literally have had her in the same type of lakorns for the past couple of years and barely any of them have been good. What a pity. No opportunity for her to learn if she’s receiving the same material over and over again. I’m tired of seeing her in romcoms. God I would’ve been long gone by now if I were her.

I would honestly just leave Ch3 if I was Mint. She has an established fanbase so she’ll be just fine if she leaves. They literally have had her in the same type of lakorns for the past couple of years and barely any of them have been good. What a pity. No opportunity for her to learn if she’s receiving the same material over and over again. I’m tired of seeing her in romcoms. God I would’ve been long gone by now if I were her.
My exact thoughts !!! She's literally playing the same character but with a different name lol. The delivery of CH3's lakorn has been very poor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really want to see Mint with the following actors:

1. Ken Theeradeth
  2. James Jirayu
  3. Great Warintorn
  4. Boy Pakorn (since she was the supposed n'ek in Cupids before)
  5. Aum Atichart
  6. Ananda Everingham
Same! I’ve been wanting her with Ken and Great for so long now. Idk why they don’t pair her and great up already since Ch3 doesn’t appreciate both of them! They don’t give great good costars most of the time and they don’t barely give mint any good lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My exact thoughts !!! She's literally playing the same character but with a different name lol. The delivery of CH3's lakorn has been very poor.

I don't think she really cares for it anymore. She's just greatful they give her lakorns. Her recent lakorns has no variety.....

I feel she is more into her business she has created and takes whatever lakorns they give her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she really cares for it anymore. She's just greatful they give her lakorns. Her recent lakorns has no variety.....

I feel she is more into her business she has created and takes whatever lakorns they give her.
Yeah that’s the even more annoying part. She seems like she doesn’t care anymore what they give her. She’s used to it by now :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
CH7 wishes Bow Maylada all the best in her future career. I hope her career will continue to boost even if she is freelance.
http://instagr.am/p/B_ZLq4_ASGo/
Hopefully bow will do well as a freelancer! I have a good feeling that many channels will use her. I hope she stays a freelancer and doesn’t sign to a specific channel. I wonder if she’s gonna sign with PPTV like many of the other big stars they’ve signed?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Bow goes freelance. CH3 has too much actors already.
Hope she goes to One31 and does like Baifern. I mean if they are willing to waste tons of roles on the like of New W. that can't act for sh.t I am sure she can blow up over there. Ch3 is too dull now in my opinion and they got their favourite kids (look at New Chaiyyapol getting wasted there). One31 is more open from what I am seeing

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am still hopeful Sammy and Now will ditch Ch7. I was happy when I heard Sammy was waking up to their snobbishness towards her and was giving them the cold shoulders. Unfortunately the channel is fooling her with those bones they are throwing at her direction (a work with Mik for example).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh shocker. Bow suits ch7 a lot. Maybe she's tired of the low quality work there LOL. Ch7 really can't keep their actors satisfied, if you compare ch3 and ch7, ch3 has managed to keep more than 50% of their actors from the 90's while ch7 only has Aum Patcharapa left.
The thing with chi7 is they got their favourite kids now that they are promoting with the better/more appealing storylines and costars. In this case the actresses they do not favour get the sh.ts of the channel

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I hope she is a freelance. Everyone knows Ch3 has their favorites and has their Koojins. I will say Chompoo was pretty successful moving to Ch3. She had some top rated lakorns. She never had a koojin or anything but honestly I can’t stand koojins anyways so I’m glad she didn’t have one. But that was like almost ten years ago and now Ch3 plays favoritism strongly in my opinion. Well they try to make money off their Koojin couples. Some people love it but honestly it’s annoying to me. Lots of same pairings and storylines have been dull and not appealing to the audience.