❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Their drama is getting interesting. Just the other day CC gave an interview saying she went on those group trips with Weir and Bella.

Now 2 days later Bella just completely obliterate that story. Who should we believe?:confused12:
damn Ching Ching is about to get bombarded by the media again loool

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
CC even said she don’t have a ‘boyfriend’. Wonder who took all that pics
Hmm so she doesn't have a boyfriend, she has pictures uploaded on her ig at the same places as Weir and the pictures look like the type Weir takes, and Bella denies ever meeting the girl. We all know what’s going here lol I’m surprised Bella told the truth and isn’t playing along like I thought she would! I thought maybe she would pretend to know the girl so her and Weir wouldn’t have any issues regarding their relationship.

bit

sarNie Adult
Hmm so she doesn't have a boyfriend, she has pictures uploaded on her ig at the same places as Weir and the pictures look like the type Weir takes, and Bella denies ever meeting the girl. We all know what’s going here lol I’m surprised Bella told the truth and isn’t playing along like I thought she would! I thought maybe she would pretend to know the girl so her and Weir wouldn’t have any issues regarding their relationship.
Maybe she’s getting tired of trying to cover. She is well known now with her own achievement. Being seen as the idiot is not good.

She’s maintaining I don’t care because I’m not attached to Weir in romantic sense story.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ooo damn, Bella don’t care about he business partner anymore to be giving that interview. Now they need to ask Weir. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha.... I'm not surprised Bella said that.....she has established herself better. They rarely have any picture....

She's probably is done with the "business"

Cc Is also raeng

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang!!! Haha the part where they asked her if she trusts Weir...lmao just base off her body language, that’s a no.

I found this clip - man the internet is fast! http://instagr.am/p/B2FAeSVBGVA/
Did this girl really think Bella was gonna say she’s friends with her and that they meet each other often :risas3: Either Bella was supposed to play along with her and Bella decided to screw her over at the last minute or this CC girl is just delusional loool

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Hahaha.... I'm not surprised Bella said that.....she has established herself better. They arely have any picture....

She's probably is done with the "business"

Cc Is also raeng
Can I stan CC because she is so bold in showing the world the culprit activity.

rae

sarNie Adult
I guess Bella is annoyed to not only put up with, but have to also clean up the mess that's caused by other people. This would have ended up being pure speculation like with Peak if Ching Ching didn't go and upload all that stuff on instagram. I'd be mad too if I had to play such an obvious fool when all of this could have been prevented.

bit

sarNie Adult
I guess Bella is annoyed to not only put up with, but have to also clean up the mess that's caused by other people. This would have ended up being pure speculation like with Peak if Ching Ching didn't go and upload all that stuff on instagram. I'd be mad too if I had to play such an obvious fool when all of this could have been prevented.
I guess she is annoyed because now they made her look like a fool. While she is busy elsewhere, CC is busy too in some forest, that date on the picture is very intentional. ;)

rae

sarNie Adult
I guess she is annoyed because now they made her look like a fool. While she is busy elsewhere, CC is busy too in some forest, that date on the picture is very intentional. ;)
Why is the date intentional?

Also, yeah, if Bella does go along with it, she'll come out looking like a complete doormat. LOL at Ching Ching though, what a slap in the face.

bit

sarNie Adult
Why is the date intentional?

Also, yeah, if Bella does go along with it, she'll come out looking like a complete doormat. LOL at Ching Ching though, what a slap in the face.
She posted a picture in the forest (same as Weir tree) with a datestamp which people can easily see that Bella is not in town.

This images are sets that didn’t made the news. She posted a lot more than some realize, not including her raeng comments.

rae

sarNie Adult
She posted a picture in the forest (same as Weir tree) with a datestamp which people can easily see that Bella is not in town.

This images are sets that didn’t made the news. She posted a lot more than some realize, not including her raeng comments.
OMG, no wonder Bella didn't play along! Okay, Bella's response makes sense to me now, Ching Ching is not only making Bella out to be a fool, but she's assuming that the public are idiots that don't know to go digging and comparing the dates. Tsk tsk.