❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
What really stuck with me with Matt's situation was that she didn't even give a heads up to her friends that stuck up for her when asked by reporters. And then she goes on to say that they weren't that close anyway, even though they even have a name for their friendship crew thingy, went on trips together, and have countless photos detailing their friendship on all their instagrams. She made everyone look like fools tbh. Mint got so much crap too because she got accused of setting them up. It was a mess.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
As her friend....I wouldn't want a heads up....

Also....a person can't "lie" when they never know the information....so when they answer reporters...I'd be as truthful as possible because it is....

Knowing a head of time holds to much responsibility as well....

In the end she's the asshole.. sooo

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Away from Thai entertainment and celebrity gossips lol I mean I pop here and there but wasn't as active as before.

I went back to page 300 then to page 180. Aff, Matt and Songkran took over 100 pages lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's case should be shown in film class of what not to do as a celebrity lol. Her situation with SK shows she has a few loose screws.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
A lot of these celebrities has something to hide and don’t want the media to know when they already got exposed. They shouldn’t lie the first time when the reporters asked. These break ups shouldn’t be a big issue when they not even married.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You know who certifiable Gsh korean dara.... she post some cray cray shit and allegations without real proof

I follow kdrama more and it been popping up on my feed daily.

Finally after her posting only snippet of things here and there and saying shit (she upload and then delete them)

Netcitzen release their whole text message and she is just digging herself a bigger grave and making enemies with baseless accusations and defamation. Whoever care about her ...needs to jump in and help.

The real whole text message says a lot...she is de lu lu

Her "proofs" had a valid explanation/ been debunked. Now an actress will sue her for defamation....her fans are harassing her with no proof of the accusation.

sarNie Adult
Actually, i think, all these celebrities are happily going on their way, earning money and having fun and chilling, dating, sleeping around while we just go on and on about their lives and they don't give a flying f*ck about all of us. But hey, entertainment is entertainment.

I just wanted to point out something. Did anyone else ever consider that perhaps that peach-pat thing had been orchestrated by both of them all along? I mean, how boring it is for them to break up with nothing; it's better to make news out of it, so they can get interviews, potato corner money, endorsements, twitter mileage, etc.

Same with Matt and Songkran. At the end of the day, if you're a celebrity and people talk about you, even when you haven't spoken up then that means you're relevant enough. Law of supply and demand. Even with a dearth of supply, there is high demand. That means she's selling well. Look at Great's scandal. That didn't generate as much buzz. It means he either doused the fire too early (by choice, i guess) or people weren't as interested in him or Dao.

Huh. The economics of Thai ET. Very interesting.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
SK is so selfish like the rest of the guys. Let your wife take care of the kid and he goes around enjoying his single life again how disgusting. Feel sorry for Aff that her daughter looks exactly like him ugh..

I don't think Great and Dao are as popular for people to care.

bit

sarNie Adult
Actually, i think, all these celebrities are happily going on their way, earning money and having fun and chilling, dating, sleeping around while we just go on and on about their lives and they don't give a flying f*ck about all of us. But hey, entertainment is entertainment.

I just wanted to point out something. Did anyone else ever consider that perhaps that peach-pat thing had been orchestrated by both of them all along? I mean, how boring it is for them to break up with nothing; it's better to make news out of it, so they can get interviews, potato corner money, endorsements, twitter mileage, etc.

Same with Matt and Songkran. At the end of the day, if you're a celebrity and people talk about you, even when you haven't spoken up then that means you're relevant enough. Law of supply and demand. Even with a dearth of supply, there is high demand. That means she's selling well. Look at Great's scandal. That didn't generate as much buzz. It means he either doused the fire too early (by choice, i guess) or people weren't as interested in him or Dao.

Huh. The economics of Thai ET. Very interesting.
It’s the economic of all ET in the whole world. Having people talking about you is currency.

No news is bad news in ET, not having people talking about you is bad. That is why even Hollywood superstar is jumping on Youtube bandwagon to stay relevant.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
It’s the economic of all ET in the whole world. Having people talking about you is currency.

No news is bad news in ET, not having people talking about you is bad. That is why even Hollywood superstar is jumping on Youtube bandwagon to stay relevant.
the reverse in the case in korean industry. Bad news is Bad news. they are less forgiving lol

bit

sarNie Adult
the reverse in the case in korean industry. Bad news is Bad news. they are less forgiving lol
I’m not so sure, it’s bad at the moment, then you disappear and make a come back and will be welcome again.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You know who certifiable Gsh korean dara.... she post some cray cray shit and allegations without real proof

I follow kdrama more and it been popping up on my feed daily.

Finally after her posting only snippet of things here and there and saying shit (she upload and then delete them)

Netcitzen release their whole text message and she is just digging herself a bigger grave and making enemies with baseless accusations and defamation. Whoever care about her ...needs to jump in and help.

The real whole text message says a lot...she is de lu lu

Her "proofs" had a valid explanation/ been debunked. Now an actress will sue her for defamation....her fans are harassing her with no proof of the accusation.
GHS wanted to destroy her husband futur

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gu Hye Sun is cray cray! She had always been awkward since I have seen her on X-man Variety show. Reading through the texts she seems like she wanted revenge. You know how that goes. Instead it backfired on her. At this point, she should just agree to the divorce, her only saving grace.

Isn't Aff and Songkran co-parenting? I'm not taking side but Songkran is freely able to date since he is no longer tied to Aff in marriage.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not necessarily...pinky had that scandal and she lost a lot and had to disappear

It's a risky take....depending on the scandal....it can be lost lost...

In korean...bad lost....even SK Song....he lost endorsement and less work

rae

sarNie Adult
Yes, Songkran is free to date whomever he pleases now that he's separated from Aff. However, he was pursuing Matt while still married to Aff and publicly refusing to grant her a divorce, claiming that he intends to fight hard for his family. He didn't plan on signing the papers until he was certain that he had someone else. He is such a scumbag. He'll never be able to stay faithful nor be mature enough to take responsibility for his own family.

bit

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/B2EvmZEls5T/ Wait a second, I thought Bella was the one who took those photos of her at the waterfall and stuff. Bella’s saying she never met her?
Their drama is getting interesting. Just the other day CC gave an interview saying she went on those group trips with Weir and Bella.

Now 2 days later Bella just completely obliterate that story. Who should we believe?:confused12: