❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I saw a few clips on IG and I’m so glad to find the full trailer. It looks sooooo good!! Can’t wait to watch this one.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

An article from One31 regarding the synopsis of this drama:

Olleh

sarNie Egg
I have watched the first two episodes and so far I’m enjoying the story. I think its pretty funny and I love the interactions between Mai and Sky the most, especially Sky’s reaction to everything!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL This Lakorn is quite funny! And the concept is new. IDK WHO TO ROOT FOR!! SUNNY OR SKY!!! I hope Sunny sees how good Mai is soon because I'm starting to like Sky! LOL BTW, Sky is definitely the screen stealer right now!

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Last Friday's and Saturday's ratings were at 1.0 and 1.3, respectively.

This is the lowest rating for a One31 pilot episode this 2019. (Previous "record-holder" was "Ruk Mai Leum"/"The Long Lost Memory" with 1.1 for its pilot.)

But I'm not as worried, coz I think it's main audience aren't really watching TV (Friday/Saturday timeslot + I think this shares the same audience group as GMMTV's dramas). There's quite a buzz in social media (Twitter and Pantip). Also, RML also started low, but managed to pick up ratings at some point. It's still by a mile the highest-rating Friday/Saturday One31 drama for 2019 (with average rating of 1.6).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry but they keep pairing her with actors she hardly has chemistry with. The industry is wasting her acting career.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
I am enjoying this lakorn so far. It is refreshing and so much fun. I like the ost too. Two episodes passed by so fast. Mai is killing her role. She has more chemistry with Sky than Sunny. Hoping for a plot twist and let Sunny be the one to chase her

Seriously it is nothing like typical Thai lakorns I have watched so far. It is good to have a break from fake marriage and aggressive dramas

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I am enjoying this lakorn so far. It is refreshing and so much fun. I like the ost too. Two episodes passed by so fast. Mai is killing her role. She has more chemistry with Sky than Sunny. Hoping for a plot twist and let Sunny be the one to chase her

Seriously it is nothing like typical Thai lakorns I have watched so far. It is good to have a break from fake marriage and aggressive dramas
OneHD/One31/GMM are producing series that are not the typical lakorns. They’re daring and pushing boundaries. They also casting veteran and new actors and are meshing together well.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think ratings will improve. Just gonna call out Ch3/Ch7. They need to learn from these channels to produce better lakorns. these new plots are refreshing and unique. i'm so tired of remakes and reincarnation stories. My ambulance is different and really cute. I think Mai Davika is killing it! I want her and Sunny to end up together because I don't want him to fall for the girl with the braids...I wish there was another girl for Sky...LOL I want Sunny to win Mai back because he's being kind of a butt head right now.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just checked out the first two episodes and so far I'm really enjoying it. And I agree that Mai seems to have more chemistry with Sky. My hope for her character is that she realizes she can have a life and purpose outside of caring for Peng.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Watching the latest episode and I'm soooooo confused. NEED SUBS! But seriously, Sky and Sunny... I can't choose!!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Watching the latest episode and I'm soooooo confused. NEED SUBS! But seriously, Sky and Sunny... I can't choose!!
Character-wise I agree, but chemistry wise I'm really feeling Sky. I hope he and Mai reunite in a lakorn where he gets to play lead.
Right about now, Sunny's gonna have to try really really hard to win me back because I totally am shipping Mai and Sky! LOL