❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This really make me wonder if fern is talking about people in real life or in drama.

She tweeted
ใครทำอะไรไว้จำไว้ให้ดี เรื่องจริงหรือละคร
Who did what before, remember it well.

anniem

sarNie Adult
This really make me wonder if fern is talking about people in real life or in drama.

She tweeted
ใครทำอะไรไว้จำไว้ให้ดี เรื่องจริงหรือละคร
Who did what before, remember it well.
What does she mean by that? Did she point finger to someone? Hehehe

RanM

sarNie Egg
Wow. This thread moves fast huh. I wasn't able to check this thread yesterday and now I'm 10 pages behind. Is it because of the spoiler posts i've seen both in ig & twitter? Or are we just really hungry for sila min scenes

RanM

sarNie Egg
Fern and Tor can wait. No matter how much I love the couple I need them to space out. She needs more experience and gain them by acting with other people. Everyone has their way of acting and she can learn a lot that way. I need Fern and Film. Both have grown into their acting and not to add, they are so comfortable with each other. Also, Film probably update his IG with some cute BTS photos of them rather than having Fern do all that by herself lol. But I adore their friendship and if off screen they are that well connected imagine on screen.
I'm new here. So i'm wondering how did they became friends? Did they work together before? Or are they labelmates? I do know that fern is a sociable person.

alissaax

What does she mean by that? Did she point finger to someone? Hehehe
Its a saying like karma... if you did good, good things will return to you and if you did bad then eventually you have bad things happen.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I'm new here. So i'm wondering how did they became friends? Did they work together before? Or are they labelmates? I do know that fern is a sociable person.
Don’t think they Tor and Fern had worked together before.

alissaax

Wow. This thread moves fast huh. I wasn't able to check this thread yesterday and now I'm 10 pages behind. Is it because of the spoiler posts i've seen both in ig & twitter? Or are we just really hungry for sila min scenes
A bit of everything pretty much.

RanM

sarNie Egg
Don’t think they Tor and Fern had worked together before.
Ahmm. What i mean is with film. Fern's friendship with film. They seem close so i was wondering how do they became friends because as far as i know they didnt work together yet, right?

alissaax

Fern and tor never work together. Only previously met coincidentally a few times and on one occasion at an channel event he notice her and give her some words of encouragement and praised her.

Fern and Film both won the contest audition for ruk fun thalob, new face actress and actor for the short series. So they're pretty close since they worked together and both enter into the industry and one31 together.

alissaax

When dramas are popular the threads are constantly moving quickly especially if there alot of us watching.
You just havent seen and didn't experienced the rate and speed the buppaesunniwaat thread was while it was airing and afterwards. Crazy. And would be the thread that always active even after it finished. I lost track and didnt keep up anymore after a while.
I feel this thread would have similar after results some of us still active in the thread....