❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Freaking hell damn it now i want fern to make an appearance on s2 of songkram nak pun . And be bitchy and sexy. :p :love::love::BangHead::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::love::love:

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Freaking hell damn it now i want fern to make an appearance on s2 of songkram nak pun . And be bitchy and sexy. :p :love::love::BangHead::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::love::love:
if fern has a role of being bitchy and sexy in s2 of songkram nak pun, it will be new side of role for her as compared with her previous ones.
but will be nice to see fern to challenge that. :aaaaa::love:

anniem

sarNie Adult
if fern has a role of being bitchy and sexy in s2 of songkram nak pun, it will be new side of role for her as compared with her previous ones.
but will be nice to see fern to challenge that. :aaaaa::love:
I am not ready for Fern to be in that character, I still want her to be good N’Ek hehehehe

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
I am not ready for Fern to be in that character, I still want her to be good N’Ek hehehehe
hehe.. cos that role will be very different for Fern as compared HJS. she still can be good N'Ek but she can fight back well too. haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want Fern to be in a lakorn that is opposite of this role. She can't grow as an actress if she takes on repetitive roles which she'll just be typecast and that would be horrible for her. A lakorn will never be out of a cute, naive, innocent n'ek so that chance of her being another one of those will be around but a chance of her being a somewhat n'rai/n'ek doesn't come by often...so take it while it's there :)

Last edited:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Official version omg! Can someone translate what was the spoken words in the preview? I just heard something in love and marriage ??
I think something a long the lines of couples who love each other and are married, what’s next?

But eeeekkkk I’m so excited for Monday now, finally!!! So happy it’s a holiday in the states so no work. I can catch it live ❤