❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So i wanted to caption a photo... with "their happiness is our happiness" again. Then i saw a post appear in my feed because hashtag... so then i didnt cause probably going to get accussed i copied.... their caption. :rolleyes: :facepalm: :nut:

alissaax

I want Fern to be in a lakorn that is opposite of this role. She can't grow as an actress if she takes on repetitive roles which she'll just be typecast and that would be horrible for her. A lakorn will never be out of a cute, naive, innocent n'ek so that chance of her being another one of those will be around but a chance of her being a somewhat n'rai/n'ek doesn't come by often...so take it while it's there :)
That why im hoping she'll make a appearance on s2 of songkram nak pun... and be on team plure. And ben is rain so would be nice to see these two sisters go against each other again.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Can they squeeze in a scene where tormin go shopping for baby clothes and house staff. That would be cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The power to be at one31 should know Tor and Fern is popular. Just like with Esther and Bie and then they got paired up quickly. Yikes, I will wait on them. Tor is pretty busy so him taking up a lakorn quickly might not happen. There's a higher chance Fern will be with Film than reunite with Tor for right now....mainly his schedule.

alissaax

The power to be at one31 should know Tor and Fern is popular. Just like with Esther and Bie and then they got paired up quickly. Yikes, I will wait on them. Tor is pretty busy so him taking up a lakorn quickly might not happen. There's a higher chance Fern will be with Film than reunite with Tor for right now....mainly his schedule.
Yeah the channel too.... iwant to her pair up with film , bright and tre ... then eventually meer tor again in after a year