❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I see content from twitter flooding onto ig now... do i even want to die and translate them.:fighting3::p:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::nut:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Made a discovery (hopefully!) to confirm something of the spoilers we've been shared. Remember the shoes? Pretty sure they're Min's. And on her story is was a scene of a dark bedroom, which means I reckon they'll be a love scene right after the fight with Sawit. Here are the photos of both her dress and shoes hehe

cr: fernypop

Attachments

alissaax

Made a discovery (hopefully!) to confirm something of the spoilers we've been shared. Remember the shoes? Pretty sure they're Min's. And on her story is was a scene of a dark bedroom, which means I reckon they'll be a love scene right after the fight with Sawit. Here are the photos of both her dress and shoes hehe

View attachment 35477

View attachment 35476

View attachment 35478

View attachment 35479

View attachment 35480

cr: fernypop
Hahaha :risas3::risas3::risas3:
We already figured it...it was hers.

Thanks for sharing and reminding us again how they always troll and tease us ahead.

My mind already has imagined how the scene would go... in many different ways. And i shared one.....:risas3::risas3::nut::love::icon12:

alissaax

I just love google translate when i use the voice option to speak and translate thai to english. Because it doesnt understand the words i say most of the time. And i just have to give up. Then figure out the translation myself later.... when my mind finally works and remembers the translation.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just watched this!

To sum it up, she is now a brand ambassador of a clothing brand (sorry I missed the name of the brand will correct later unless someone can catch it)
China has bought the license rights to air HUA JAI SILA after it finishes airing in Thailand.

She talks about how ONE31 has frequent assessments to see the growth and improvements of their rookies. Sort of like Idol trainees who has monthly assessments before debut. etc
On the day she had to audition for HJS, it was her grandmother's funeral. She was able to attend the audition in the morning and then the funeral in the afternoon. This girl is a fighter! She said it wasn't her best audition, but she gave it the best she got. She didn't want to miss the opportunity and regret it.

Yes, they have just finished filing the last scene of HJS....

alissaax

Just watched this!

To sum it up, she is now a brand ambassador of a clothing brand (sorry I missed the name of the brand will correct later unless someone can catch it)
China has bought the license rights to air HUA JAI SILA after it finishes airing in Thailand.

She talks about how ONE31 has frequent assessments to see the growth and improvements of their rookies. Sort of like Idol trainees who has monthly assessments before debut. etc
On the day she had to audition for HJS, it was her grandmother's funeral. She was able to attend the audition in the morning and then the funeral in the afternoon. This girl is a fighter! She said it wasn't her best audition, but she gave it the best she got. She didn't want to miss the opportunity and regret it.

Yes, they have just finished filing the last scene of HJS....
Like i mentioned before shes a strong girl to still commit to this audition. When she had just lost her grandmother suddenly and had the funeral on the same day.
The brand is Sirivannavari. Most of her outfit for event since hua jai sila is from the brand now.