❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Crap phone going to die. Bye for now. But might just go to sleep.... goodnighty!!!:facepalm::risas3::icon12::love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If it wasn't for Fern and Tor, I'd be wondering how the heck did Min fall in love with Sila.
Right, I never see the love she has for him but the memories of P'Tor is just their connection. It's so out of the blue that they rushed her feelings. And what I find it a little distasteful is they made her fall in love with him right after sleeping with Kwan. I would've like for them to have it spaced it out a little bit. But yes, there's not a clear moment as to how Minta had her feelings changed.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am getting ready to watch/recap Episode 19, it will be slow though sorry. I have shows on tonight starting at 8pm my time it is the season finale of Arrow tonight at 9pm plus it is also the last episode with Emily (Felicity) to :(.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched the episode and it's so sad for Mam and Tor. Mam deserves better. But she honestly should not have been naive enough to think she'd easily get one over on Sida. That woman is a snake. I wish instead of trying to record the conversation she placed a call to someone, like Tor's dad, and had them listen/record Sida confessing.

Sidenote: I am so glad Min is finally fighting back next episode! It is about damn time.