❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Min at the penthouse

Min is outside the penthouse, (Voiceover Mam)I love my penthouse very much. I never thought that anyone could that care of it in place of my sister. But not I found it. I believe that you can decorate the empty and heartless room to have live again.(Min goes inside) Is anyone here? (She hears someone talking) I want the patient is carefully walk in the meantime. Yes. Don't hurry to walk fast too quickly. Because he's exhausted and waek from the loss of blood. If he moves too much he could fracture his wounds and bleed. Yes, doctor. (Bak) Min. (she goes upstairs, she is looking around OMG she sees Tor) Aww she is crying. (aww she is touching his face he wakes up) (Min) Tor. (Tor) Min. (Min) Does it hurt a lot? (He is crying and he shakes his head no.) No. I'm not hurt. (Aww he touches her face, then she grabs his hand and place his hand on her face aww) I'm happy that you're alright. (He pulls her down to hug her again aww) (Min) Please don't leave me again.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Just watched the episode and it's so sad for Mam and Tor. Mam deserves better. But she honestly should not have been naive enough to think she'd easily get one over on Sida. That woman is a snake. I wish instead of trying to record the conversation she placed a call to someone, like Tor's dad, and had them listen/record Sida confessing.

Sidenote: I am so glad Min is finally fighting back next episode! It is about damn time.
Pretty sure she would have back up... the usb.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Mam scene
She is on the phone. Thank you for calling me and telling me. I'm not longer worried knowing that Si has somone to take care of him.

Now Mam is getting ready to meet Sida. (Sida arrives, a employee ask's her) Please allow me to search you. (Sida) She had me come all the way to her territory but still wants to search me? And what if I say no? I need to follow the rules. Go ahead. So you'll know my itention. Please wait. (Mam get's a call) Sida isn't armed. Then let her in. But only Sida. Yes. (Mam) I hope what I'm doing can help you. (Mam's employee) Please. Just Sida alone.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Mam and Sida (Mam is going to record it) Sit. (Sida) Where's the document for the house and company shares that you'll return to me? It's not easy for someone Sida's status to honor by stepping foot in my club. Look. I even shut down the club to personally welcome you. Anyhow you're here let's talk. The Devil Club that was bombed the dog who ordered people to do it is you, isn't it? (Sida) It's good if we're going to talk openly and honestly. No form. I told you already to not mess with my family. You and your nephew don't know your place. You wanted to steal my sister's husband. And your nephew wanted to steal what belongs to me. That's what he deserves in the end. (Mam) Like how you killed your husband's mistress, right? I told you only once but you never forget. It's 10 years now. (Mam) 15 years! You killed her 15 years ago!(Be careful Mam) Are you wondering why I know? Do you want to hear more about what vile things you're done? I'll remind you. Aside from killing your husband's mistress. You also killed the mistress' son too. Pretending to the public that you love kids. And like to help others. But with a 9 years old boy you beat him, you caged him, and you won't let him eat food or drink water. You caused him to have a scar in his heart. And in the end you pushed him down the river and one little boy who begged and cried for your help struggled and fought through death as for you all you did was stand and stare. And watched him drowned in front of your eyes just because he's a mistress' son, isn't that right? (Sida) Who told you? Why? Are you afraid? I'm not afraid. I've said this much already just take off your mask and talk to me. Ee Sida. You are the person who killed Mai. And the person who murdered Tor. And sent men to beat and abduct me. And sent men to explode the club to kill Si, isn't that right?! Yes. (OMG she said it wow) I did it. So what? I told you already they wanted to steal what belongs to me first. I have a right to protect what is mines. How am I wrong? How are you wrong? (OMG Mam slaps her) How are you wrong?! (They start fighting) (Mam) Wrong in that you don't have a right! Even if they're lower than you but you have no right to hurt them. You have no right to kill them! It's time for you to pay for your sins. (More fighting) Think I'll allow that? You dare slap me?! (Mam is choking Sida) (OMG someone with a gun shot Mam It was somone who works for Sida), NOOOOOO :sad6: (Sida takes Mam's phone) (Sida) You think that I'm so stupid to not know that you lured me to your club to take a clip(Video) of me and trick me to confess but too bad that it didn't succeed. Because even if I tell you but the police will never have any evidence. Because I will burn it all! Brun this club. And burn you along with it. (NOOO :sad6: ) Everything and every camara that is here. Satorn. Did you handle everything downstairs already? (Oh no her Men killed :( ) (Mam) You killed... If I didn't kill people should I cherish and praise women like you instead? Hmm? Death is what's best for you. It's my best will already. But if you want to suffer then I'll arrange it. Satorn. Give me the gun. Did you think I'd believe you? That you'd tranfer the house and shares back to me? I came here let me tell you because I don't believe your nephew is dead. I came to kill you. Kill you and lure Sila out. :( (OMG she shoots Mam again :sad6: ) Burn it all. Don't leave anything. (Mam takes out a gun) Sida. You! (She shoot's her shoulder, she also shoots Satorn many times) Then Sida run's Mam goes after her. (Mam) Sida! Mam. Don't you think you can really kill me? (Oh no more of Sida's men show up with guns) I came all the way here do you think I wouldn't bring people? Kill her. If she's not dead then you will die! (Mam is fighing them off Go Mam, Sida is scared, Sida run's. Sida! Sida! Come out! Sida. You can't run. I said come out! (Sida comes behind her and grabs the gun) I will kill you. (The gun goes off)

mayag

sarNie Adult
In the full interview, they also talk about people shipping jin fern with film and she said theyre close only p and nong because they entered the industry together through ruk fun thalob
http://instagr.am/p/Bxazek0A2Vs/
Aww haha.. I don't like to ship actors and actresses in real life but Fern and Film would make a cute pair. I'm so glad that they're good friends. If Ferny does have lakorns coming up with Tono and Film, I think the BTS will be a lot more vibrant and funny!

alissaax

Aww haha.. I don't like to ship actors and actresses in real life but Fern and Film would make a cute pair. I'm so glad that they're good friends. If Ferny does have lakorns coming up with Tono and Film, I think the BTS will be a lot more vibrant and funny!
The two of three pairings i want to see. The third is fern and bright.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Sill Mam and Sida
OMG NOOOO it hit Mam :sad6: Sida. Karma will catch up to you. If karma really does exist then you wouldn't die, Mam. (OMG she shoots Mam again, Okay I am full on crying now) :sad6: (Her men are burning the club) Sida leaves (Mam) Si. Si. (Sida) Destory Mam's purse and cell. Understand? Yes. Clear the scene here. Don't leave any evidence behind. Yes.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
With everything going on, does anyone know when or if the love scene will actually be happening haha? I don't think Sila's in much of a state right now to do anything but I'm gonna be so mad and sad if they don't have them sleep together

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
With everything going on, does anyone know when or if the love scene will actually be happening haha? I don't think Sila's in much of a state right now to do anything but I'm gonna be so mad and sad if they don't have them sleep together
Haha :)

Well that look he gave her while he was leaning against the wall isn't a look you give someone to sit and contemplate life with tea and cookies. I am hopeful it will happen. They will have lots of babies and will be happy. At least that is what I am telling myself :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Min and Tor
(Min) Why is everyone lying that you died? (Tor) Aunt Mam was probably afraid that they'd try to kill me again. So it means Mam knows who planted the bomb? You can probably guess. The person who dares to murder so ruthlessly there's not many people. Aunt Sida? (Aww Tor is crying :( ) See, Tor? I told you to stop messing with them. How did you come here? Don't change the subject. I asked because I want to know. How did you come here? Who told you that I'm here? Yesterday I went to see Mam and she told me to come here. One second. Here. And she also gave this letter to you too. What letter? (It also has a picture of her and Tor) It's the photo I took with Aunt Mam at the beach last year. (Tor reading letter with Mam's voiceover) This is the photo that I love the most. I took it with you when we went to the beach before Oil's incident. Your smile is the last smile I saw. Do you remember when you were still a kid (Min's hand is on Tor's leg, giving support) when I took you out on a trip (OMG aww Tor is crying more) you said when you got older you'd be the one to take me on trips? (Now it is also showing Mam in the club) You'll take care of me. And do everything for me to be happy. At that time, I was very happy when I heard that.(Mam is trying to crawl out of the club :sad6: ) (Back to Tor and Min) I wasn't happy because you said you wanted to take me on trips. But I was happy because the memories you remembered were only memories of you and I. (Back to Mam still trying to get out) And not painful memories from the past. I pieced back together broken shards of the heart that was shattered. (Now back to Tor and Min) Back to a whole strong heart. Deserving of the name Sila that I gave you. Which is why no matter what happens if you want to see me happy you don't need to take me on trips. You don't need to take care of me but I just ask that you forget the pain and the vengeance from the past. (Tor is still crying and so am I :sad6: ) (Back to Mam in the club) And remain my Sila that smiles forever.(Oh no Mam) (Tor is looking at the picture again) (Min) Tor. Is something the matter? (Tor is looking for something) Tor. Tor. Where's my cell? Tor. Tor, calm down. (He takes the IV out of his hand) Hey! what are you doing? Stop! Tor. Min, move. Where's my cell? Tor. Tor. Tor. Calm down. (Tor) Bak. (Min) Tor. Calm down. Min, Aunt Mam wrote a letter like this makes me feel like she's doing something. Bak! Where's my cell?! (OMG the club is burning NOO Mam :sad6: ) (Mam is thinking when Tor came to her as a kid) I'm coming. Tor. How did you get here? Tor. Tor, what happened?! My stepmother hates me. She beats me. She let me drowned. She wants me to die. Sida. I'm in pain. Oh. Come, dear. It's alright now, Tor. I'll proctect you. I won't let anyone hurt you. Don't be afraid. (She is trying to still get out) (Mam is thinking again) Don't come any closer! I'm scared! Tor. I'm scared! Tor. Don't come any closer! Did you have a nightmare again? Tor. Aunt Mam, my wounds hurt. It's alright. You'll get better soon. You'll get better soon. (Back to Tor and Min) Bak! Where are you?! Yes, Si. Where were you? Where's my cell?! Aunt Mam kept it. She won't let you have it. She said she was afraid they'll catch your cell signal. Go bring me my car. Go bring the car now! Go! (Min is trying to hold him back) (Bak) No, Si. Mam ordered that you have to stay here. Are you going to go or not? I said go right now! Go! No, I can't. You won't go? Then I'll go!. (Bak) Si. (Tor fell) Tor. Tor. Si. Si. Bak, help him up. Si. (Tor to Bak) Let go! (Min) Calm down first. (Bak get's a call) (Min) I beg you. (Bak) Hello. There's a fire at the club?!

alissaax

Hahahahaha its coming sooooooon.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay girls, Arrow has left me crying and shaking mess, My Olicity :sad6:. I need a while to calm down and get some chocolate before I finish the episode sorry. Don't worry just give me like 1 hour or so. why Arrow did you have to do that to Olicity.

alissaax

Omg the lyrics for night light - nine by nine would so perfect for the scene between min and si leaning against the wall.