❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Still Tor and Min
OMG Tor's face :sad6: What did you say? I said what did you say? Is there anyone in there? I'm asking you. (Bak) Mam is in there. (Tor is trying to go to her) Tor. Si. Let go! Tor. Tor. Tor.

At the club
The fire is bad(Mam is still trapped inside) Back to Tor and Min now.
(Min) Tor. (Bak) Si. Si. (Tor) Bak. let go! I beg you, Si. Let go! (Min is trying to hold him back again) Tor. (Now so is Bak) (Tor) Move back. Si. I beg you. (Bak get's a call) (Min) Tor. (Bak) Hello. (Tor) Put it on speaker phone. Put it on speaker for me. Si. Hello, Wael. Has anyone helped Aunt Mam yet? No one has been able to get in to help Mam yet. The police officer and the fire truck haven't been able to get in to extinguish the fire. Why not?! Why can't anyone help her? What happened? Wael.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

at the scene(the club) Firefighter Calling 0. There is a fire at Devil Club. Roger that. Calling reinforcement. (Another firefighter) There's a truck blocking the way. Will it reach? We have to try. Okay.

Sida is in a car. One of her men. Sida. Will you go tender your wound first? No need. It's far from the heart.

Min and Tor (Min is trying to help he pulls away) Tor. Tor. Let go of me. I need to help Aunt Mam(OMG his wounds are opening up) How will you help her? Look at yourself first. Look at your condition first. I don't care. When I almost died she saved my life. This is nothing compared to what she's done for an orphan like me. You still don't understand me? An orphan like me an orphan with nothing, not even parents like me, no love from anyone, but Aunt Mam, she gave me life. I'm going to help her. Min, move. (He push's her away) Tor.
Back inside the club, Mam is still fighting/crawling, she is talking again about Tor.
It'll get better soon. Will my wounds really heal? It will. I'll treat your wounds for you. Come here.(She hugs young Tor again) (She has a USB now) (Mam) Si. (She is thinking about him again) Your school is open now. If I go to school will I see my stepmother and Ae? No. Because you're going to a new school. And use a new name to start a new life. What do you mean? From now on you're not Arun Litinatgoson anymore. But your new name is Sila Wisaetworawade. My name's Sila? Yes. Sila means stone. From now on my nephew will have a strong heart like stone. No one can hurt your heart anymore. (OMG poor Mam :sad6: ) (Mam) I'm sorry. I... I... I'm sorry. (NOOOOOO Mam NOO) :sad6: she died I think :(.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 19

Back to Tor and Min
He is still trying to walk to Mam(He falls)
(Min) Tor. Enough. You can't make it. (She is rubbing his arms) Tor. No. Aunt Mam taught me to be strong. This is nothing. I can do it. (Bak sees them and goes to them) (Min) Bak. Help Tor. Si. Bak. Bak. How's my aunt? How's Aunt Mam Bak? (Aww Bak is crying :( ) Mam... Mam...She's deceased. (OMG NOOO poor Tor, now Tor and Min are crying again :sad6: ) Tor. (Min kida hugs him) and says his name alot. (Tor) Aunt Mam won't leave me. Aunt Mam won't leave me. (Oh no now he is bleeding from his noise) It's not true! (Min) Calm down! Si! Let go! (They go after him) Si! Si! (OMG he got hit by a car) Tor. Tor. How are you? (The guy in the car) I'm sorry. I'll get help. Tor. Please, enough. I'm going to help Aunt Mam. Tor. Tor. Si, please enough. Tor. Tor. Tor, (She lays him on her lap) You can't go on. (She is helping his face with her hand to) (Tor) It's not true!(OMG this is breaking my heart) :sad6:

Wael and Min
Not long after the fire was extinguish the officers found Mam's body. She was deceased on the top floor of the club. (Min) Are you sure it's really Mam's body? Yes. Pirath and I where there when they brought Mam's body out. Pirath had them do an autopsy on the body to find the cause of death, beacuse he doesn't believe the club will just catch fire.(While he is right) And that Mam couldn't get out on her own. Something happened Min. (Min) Then we need to wait for the autopsy report. Before we can arrange a funeral for Mam. (Wael) The very least Si has time to cope.

Tor is back in his room sitting in a chair Bak is with him. Min comes in.
(Bak) You really won't let the doctors examine you? Min. I'll talk to him. Alright. Tor. Get out first. I want to be alone. (She goes to him) (Min) But you're bleeding. You need to have the doctor examine you. I don't need doctors. Let me be alone. Leave me here like this. You're thinking that you caused Aunt Mam to die, right? So you're punishing yourself. Listen. Even if you die but Mam won't wake up. Do you know the day you were caught in the explosion Mam was very worried about you. As soon as she heard you were safe she quickly found you a place to hideout. And did everything she could to save your life. And you'll do this to repay her kindness and concern? Okay. If you don't need anyone and want to be alone then it's alright. I'll go wait outside. (She goes to leave) Min. (She turn's around) They are both crying. (Tor) Can you stay with me? (She nod's her head) The end. (OMG yes Min fight's back, and Tor and Min :) )

g3123

sarNie Egg
Now second round of revenge will start I believe. Can someone translate what the preview of ep 20 was? What did Min tell Kwan?