❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Loved the episode, had a lot of fin scenes. God knows what Sila did to deserve Min's love, but whatever I'll take it as they're friggin adorable. Their chemistry keeps getting better.

I'm just waiting for one scene in particular and it's still not here! Aaaghhhhh is there enough time now for a love scene... Please please let it air next week! And hey by the looks of the trailer, we can rest assured they'll be more episodes still coming.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Loved the episode, had a lot of fin scenes. God knows what Sila did to deserve Min's love, but whatever I'll take it as they're friggin adorable. Their chemistry keeps getting better.

I'm just waiting for one scene in particular and it's still not here! Aaaghhhhh is there enough time now for a love scene... Please please let it air next week! And hey by the looks of the trailer, we can rest assured they'll be more episodes still coming.
Can't wait to watch later :).

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 19

Min and Tor
(Min) Why is everyone lying that you died? (Tor) Aunt Mam was probably afraid that they'd try to kill me again. So it means Mam knows who planted the bomb? You can probably guess. The person who dares to murder so ruthlessly there's not many people. Aunt Sida? (Aww Tor is crying :( ) See, Tor? I told you to stop messing with them. How did you come here? Don't change the subject. I asked because I want to know. How did you come here? Who told you that I'm here? Yesterday I went to see Mam and she told me to come here. One second. Here. And she also gave this letter to you too. What letter? (It also has a picture of her and Tor) It's the photo I took with Aunt Mam at the beach last year. (Tor reading letter with Mam's voiceover) This is the photo that I love the most. I took it with you when we went to the beach before Oil's incident. Your smile is the last smile I saw. Do you remember when you were still a kid (Min's hand is on Tor's leg, giving support) when I took you out on a trip (OMG aww Tor is crying more) you said when you got older you'd be the one to take me on trips? (Now it is also showing Mam in the club) You'll take care of me. And do everything for me to be happy. At that time, I was very happy when I heard that.(Mam is trying to crawl out of the club :sad6: ) (Back to Tor and Min) I wasn't happy because you said you wanted to take me on trips. But I was happy because the memories you remembered were only memories of you and I. (Back to Mam still trying to get out) And not painful memories from the past. I pieced back together broken shards of the heart that was shattered. (Now back to Tor and Min) Back to a whole strong heart. Deserving of the name Sila that I gave you. Which is why no matter what happens if you want to see me happy you don't need to take me on trips. You don't need to take care of me but I just ask that you forget the pain and the vengeance from the past. (Tor is still crying and so am I :sad6: ) (Back to Mam in the club) And remain my Sila that smiles forever.(Oh no Mam) (Tor is looking at the picture again) (Min) Tor. Is something the matter? (Tor is looking for something) Tor. Tor. Where's my cell? Tor. Tor, calm down. (He takes the IV out of his hand) Hey! what are you doing? Stop! Tor. Min, move. Where's my cell? Tor. Tor. Tor. Calm down. (Tor) Bak. (Min) Tor. Calm down. Min, Aunt Mam wrote a letter like this makes me feel like she's doing something. Bak! Where's my cell?! (OMG the club is burning NOO Mam :sad6: ) (Mam is thinking when Tor came to her as a kid) I'm coming. Tor. How did you get here? Tor. Tor, what happened?! My stepmother hates me. She beats me. She let me drowned. She wants me to die. Sida. I'm in pain. Oh. Come, dear. It's alright now, Tor. I'll proctect you. I won't let anyone hurt you. Don't be afraid. (She is trying to still get out) (Mam is thinking again) Don't come any closer! I'm scared! Tor. I'm scared! Tor. Don't come any closer! Did you have a nightmare again? Tor. Aunt Mam, my wounds hurt. It's alright. You'll get better soon. You'll get better soon. (Back to Tor and Min) Bak! Where are you?! Yes, Si. Where were you? Where's my cell?! Aunt Mam kept it. She won't let you have it. She said she was afraid they'll catch your cell signal. Go bring me my car. Go bring the car now! Go! (Min is trying to hold him back) (Bak) No, Si. Mam ordered that you have to stay here. Are you going to go or not? I said go right now! Go! No, I can't. You won't go? Then I'll go!. (Bak) Si. (Tor fell) Tor. Tor. Si. Si. Bak, help him up. Si. (Tor to Bak) Let go! (Min) Calm down first. (Bak get's a call) (Min) I beg you. (Bak) Hello. There's a fire at the club?!
Thanks so much for the detailed recaps!

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I am the same way, nothing Sila has done to justify Minta's love. I can't think of one thing but a few episodes before the lakorn finish it doesn't even matter anymore lol. All of us are desperate just to get some scenes together who cares about logic hahhaha

Sandra Anderson

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if this version will still have Min getting pregnant? I am not sure with the way they have changed things that they will leave that in. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know if this version will still have Min getting pregnant? I am not sure with the way they have changed things that they will leave that in. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.
I am thinking they will sleep together in the beginning of the last episode and will make her have morning sickness by the end of the episode babysw:crybaby2::risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay, I am just about to start watching/recapping episode 20, it will be slow thought sorry. I am also watching Y&R then I have my season finales later tonight of The Flash and FBI starting at 8pm my time.

Last edited:

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I am just about to start watching/recapping episode 20, it will be slow thought. I am also watching Y&R then I have my season finales later tonight of The Flash and FBI starting at 8pm my time.
Yay, looking forward to your recap!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Bak outside Tor's room, hit's a wall then starts pacing. Then Wael comes upstairs and sees him. (Wael) Bak. Why aren't you sleeping yet? I'm worried about Si. Don't worry about him. Mam had told me that if she's not here Min care take of Si. I believe Mam wasn't wrong about her. Alright.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Tor and Min
Min has a bowl of water and a face cloth. (She is help clean his wounds/body) Then she help's him put his shirt on, then helps him back into bed. (She goes to leave but he grabs her hand to stop her aww) (Tor) Tonight can you stay with me? (AHHH) (She put's her hand on top of his, he looks at her then she hugs him) (Okay the feels) Aww he is crying. (She is wearing one of his shirts, then she get's in bed with him, she help's him get comfortable, Tor pulls her down to lay on his chest. Aww he kissed her forehand, she pat's his chest, he is crying) wow this scene love. :icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...so the scene where Minta fought back was the scene she got kicked out the house. I always wanted her to fight back but I ain't lying cause I find it funny. Sila and Minta should be very close to sleeping with each other. Hahahha right now, it's what most of us are looking forward to.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

News Report scene
(News guy)
Viewers from the fire at the luxury Devil Club at Sukhumvit which happened yesterday evening, the lastest news is that police officers have extinguish the fire and after searching the prenise they found the deceased bodies of many victims.(Pirath is watching it) And one of the deceased include Nang Soa Pimsuda Wisaetworawade.(Mam) A big shareholder of the club. (Pirath) Mam. He is so mad right now and crying. Mam. (His wife) If I died would you be this upset? (He goes to leave) Hey! You can't act like I don't exist! I'm your wife. Why? You miss her so bably, huh? That b**** deserved to die. She's just a filth to society. D***. Husband stealers. Prostitute. W****. (Pirath) Stop insulting others now! Don't make me lose patience with you more than this. Why? You can't do this to me. Don't forget that my father-- -Enough! Stop with the debt of gratitude! Let me tell you your father's power has ended since the day he died. -Khun P! If I wasn't capable who can keep me working in this position?! But I allowed you because I didn't want to trouble Mam. I didn't want her to suffer because of me the day that I have problems. But now Mam isn't alive so I don't have any reason to endure you any longer! (She starts hitting him) Khun P! (He grabs her wrist) Let go! (Pirath) Don't think that I don't know who bombed the Devil Club. And who set fire to Mam's club. Tell your sister that whenever I have evidence she'll have to face me! (He leaves the room and she screams)

Sida and her Sister
But Pirath really said that to me. Oh, don't be afraid.(I would) Whoever I kill I never leave evidence behind. Or else I'd be arrested since I killed Mai. Who is Mai? (Ae's and Tor's Dad hears this) My husband's mistress. I had forgotten about her already but Mam brought up her name. And how does Mam know Songsak's mistress? I'm also wondering that. Who told her? Forget it. Anyhow she's dead. It's not inportant where she heard it from. It is. Because if Mam knows then it means that Sila her nephew also knows about me. And I'm not sure either if he's really dead or faking the news. (Ae comes in a sees his Dad listening in) Dad, what are you doing here? I thought you'd leave already. I came to pack my belongings. And then I'm leaving this evening. (Sida touch's her shoulder where Mam shot her) (Ae's Dad leaves the room) (Her sister) Da. And if Songsak heard when you said that you killed Mai? Good. So he'll know how much hurt he caused my son and I. If he any remorse he'll protect us.