❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Is Fern currently also in university studying for a degree? She is seriously a full package. She is kind, beautiful, a good actress, and driven. Not to mention, so down to earth ♡ I adore her so much. I hope for all the best things in this world for her.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
I can't get over their chemistry ❤

Another great Thai on-screen couple, at least to me, is Pon and Bua from Tra Barb Chompoo. They are doing a couples photoshoot for Honeymoon Magazine and they are filming another drama together in the summer. I hope the same can happen for Fern and Tor :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...something is kind of off though maybe it's just me thinking too much hahaha.

So decided to check Fern's IG and scrolled through some comments. One in particular was rude as hell. She said that, Fern is annoying just like her character in the play. And that Tor already has a GF and for Fern to respect herself. And that Fern's fans are as annoying as her.

And this is the post on the picture Fern posted (the burgundy dress with Tor from behind). Also, Tor posted the picture on his IG story and deleted a few hours later. I wonder if someone said something to him as to him promoting a picture of them like that is inappropriate since he already has a GF. Anyhow, it's just a strange vibe.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is Fern currently also in university studying for a degree? She is seriously a full package. She is kind, beautiful, a good actress, and driven. Not to mention, so down to earth ♡ I adore her so much. I hope for all the best things in this world for her.
Shes doing her masters for engineering.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...something is kind of off though maybe it's just me thinking too much hahaha.

So decided to check Fern's IG and scrolled through some comments. One in particular was rude as hell. She said that, Fern is annoying just like her character in the play. And that Tor already has a GF and for Fern to respect herself. And that Fern's fans are as annoying as her.

And this is the post on the picture Fern posted (the burgundy dress with Tor from behind). Also, Tor posted the picture on his IG story and deleted a few hours later. I wonder if someone said something to him as to him promoting a picture of them like that is inappropriate since he already has a GF. Anyhow, it's just a strange vibe.
Ppl r crazy. Tor has always been respectful and is open about his gf. I rem. An interview with him & kao since they later had more intimate kiss scenes. Both had a S.O. so that helps. Point is they were both respectful & considerate towards her.

Fan also bash that his gf isn't pretty enough for him & he came to her defense

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Another great Thai on-screen couple, at least to me, is Pon and Bua from Tra Barb Chompoo. They are doing a couples photoshoot for Honeymoon Magazine and they are filming another drama together in the summer. I hope the same can happen for Fern and Tor :)
their chemistry is so wow.

I so can't wait for Pon and Tra new drama.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

I didn't watch their lakorn. Is it good? I love Bua and I like Pon since his lakorn with Alek/Preem. But I can't imagine him as bad guy, haha. I don't know why haha.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

OMG. Some people are so crazy

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg

These were my exact thoughts! I think that to Tor, he was just promoting the drama and his colleague/friend but then he probably was made aware that Fern was getting hate from crazy fans and deleted it.

Fern isn't even any particular way with Tor in their off screen interactions. They look like close friends/buddies to me. People are just projecting their characters onto them. I think they are level headed and hopefully, it will not affect their chemistry or make them hyper sensitive about stuff.