❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I uploaded my fmv on youtube but it was blocked all the world. I'm little sad because I Spend a good time editing :((( I hope I can upload it soon without problems ;;;.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ppl r crazy. Tor has always been respectful and is open about his gf. I rem. An interview with him & kao since they later had more intimate kiss scenes. Both had a S.O. so that helps. Point is they were both respectful & considerate towards her.

Fan also bash that his gf isn't pretty enough for him & he came to her defense
Yup, it didn't make sense and whomever is hurt over the fact that Fern and Tor are in a lakorn together are posting in a few of her pictures. He is very open about his relationship and he isn't even overly friendly with Fern. There has seemed like they set a boundaries from the get go. I think, that is the tricky part about making a lakorn with someone that's in a relationship. But why feel threatened, Fern hasn't been touchy or anything. It's crazy. Even I got annoyed reading the comments usually I just laughed at it. But some people would say it once and move on, this person is making sure she gets around lol

tina00

sarNie Egg
Honestly ever since sleeping with Kwan their love story took a dip because how earth do you move forward and it kinda caused them to go backward cause min is begging him to stop and he is not listening. Which is why I think the nursing him back to health will push the relationship forward cause they need to build some honesty/ trust

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ohhh did she say this? 'Cause a lot of her study material looks like business terms and concepts.
But if that's the case, what a smart girl!
Yeah in her interview she said she was continuing her masters as a back up, it could be.... or a double degree or a business unit

tina00

sarNie Egg
But please also make them rehash the sleeping with Kwan thing because 5 god dam min in ep 13-14 does not cut and I really hope they don’t write it like min forgot the whole thing

alissaax

Hi I new to AFN but watched the thread ever since the thread now I finally have an account. Any way I love the reactions to the kiss by both. Min is like “how can u do this” since it was probably her first kiss. And sila probably new that and his face was like “want some more”
Hi!! Welcome to the huajaisila thread!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::clap::clap::clap::love::love::love:
:clap::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::risas3::risas3::fighting3::angel10::nut::naughty2::love::naughty2::worship2::thumbup:

tina00

sarNie Egg
Yup, it didn't make sense and whomever is hurt over the fact that Fern and Tor are in a lakorn together are posting in a few of her pictures. He is very open about his relationship and he isn't even overly friendly with Fern. There has seemed like they set a boundaries from the get go. I think, that is the tricky part about making a lakorn with someone that's in a relationship. But why feel threatened, Fern hasn't been touchy or anything. It's crazy. Even I got annoyed reading the comments usually I just laughed at it. But some people would say it once and move on, this person is making sure she gets around lol
Tor has done skin to skin ads/ magazines with kao and Patricia so that does even compare to this beautiful but simple photo shoot cause this is pretty basic

alissaax

I saw and i felt like writing an essay. Like bitch has nothig btter to do than stalking and repeat themself?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi I new to AFN but watched the thread ever since the thread now I finally have an account. Any way I love the reactions to the kiss by both. Min is like “how can u do this” since it was probably her first kiss. And sila probably new that and his face was like “want some more”
Hi and Welcome :).

alissaax

I think I started to comment on this in page 6...this is the most active in a lakorn thread for me and we have like 9 or 10 episodes left.
Hahahaha current most active, i feel like its only me spamming sometimess.. and we were moving so fast during the slap and kiss scenes... :icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:
the most active thread ever will always be the Buppae thread. I remember the pages jumping by 10 pages so quickly... and people are still active there.:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I saw and i felt like writing an essay. Like bitch has nothig btter to do than stalking and repeat themself?
What bothers me is the way she said, Tor has a GF and Fern should respect herself. Seriously, unless you live under a rock everyone knows he has a GF. He never hides it. And are they seeing something or threatened by things that we are not seeing. All the BTS they are very respectful to each other. Dang, I hate to see that person returns when Sila and Minta sleep together. And the writer and everyone be posting that scene hahahah

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha current most active, i feel like its only me spamming sometimess.. and we were moving so fast during the slap and kiss scenes... :icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:
the most active thread ever will always be the Buppae thread. I remember the pages jumping by 10 pages so quickly... and people are still active there.:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:
We have different times. When I am a wake you are sleeping...I am almost ready for bed. A few more hours hahahha