❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor has done skin to skin ads/ magazines with kao and Patricia so that does even compare to this beautiful but simple photo shoot cause this is pretty basic
Yup, Pat was sitting on his lap in that one photoshoot. Imagine if Fern ever do that, they probably want to burn her alive. If his GF isn't threaten why care lol. She's just promoting her lakorn, that's what they do why should Fern be any different just because he's dating someone. That's not her fault. I mean, Tor and Fern has to at least communicate and practice some scenes and of course they will be friends to a certain level. Poor Fern.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hahahaha current most active, i feel like its only me spamming sometimess.. and we were moving so fast during the slap and kiss scenes... :icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:
the most active thread ever will always be the Buppae thread. I remember the pages jumping by 10 pages so quickly... and people are still active there.:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:
I still post on there.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I honestly haven’t been obsessed with a Thai drama since Kleun cheewit but I think Hua Jai sila has me even crazier cause I keep checking ig and twitter for spoilers. I did not do that for KC at all :):aaaaa::icon12:
Me too, I am checking updates, IG and whatever is out there lol. I feel like I have such an unhealthy obsession over this lakorn. I missed them during the stage where Minta gave Sila the harmonica back. And he looks sad, scared that he might be losing her. Then of course, it was short lived hahhaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What bothers me is the way she said, Tor has a GF and Fern should respect herself. Seriously, unless you live under a rock everyone is knows he has a GF. He never hides it. And is there they are seeing ot threatened by that we are not seeing. All the BTS they are very respectful to each other. Dang, I hate to see that person returns when Sila and Minta sleep together. And the writer and everyone be posting that scene hahahah
I have a intro essay waiting. I woke up like 4-5am and saw you mentioning it so i went to check... and was going to reply but like fduck this im going back to sleep. My mind needs to destress and rest.
Im pretty sure tor has been more open and closer to the other girls he's work with especially those under the same management. He never seem to restrict him when hes work just because he has a serious long relationship with his girlfriend. And he said he an interview, they have an understanding about his acting work.

this isnt even the first time he's working aith a female coworker, so meen is probably aware of what to expect and experience it manytimes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a intro essay waiting. I woke up like 4-5am and saw you mentioning it so i went to check... and was going to reply but like fduck this im going back to sleep. My mind needs to destress and rest.
Im pretty sure tor has been more open and closer to the other girls he's work with especially those under the same management. He never seem to restrict him when hes work just because he has a serious long relationship with his girlfriend. And he said he an interview, they have an understanding about his acting work.

this isnt even the first time he's working aith a female coworker, so meen is probably aware of what to expect and experience it manytimes.
I never head anything about Kao though when he was working with her. And they were pretty close. He's way more playful and comfortable with her than Fern. But then again, I don't follow their lakorn like this. But for some reason, our girl be getting the hate for no reason lol. I mean, not only did she go about the character she be going personal. That's just rude.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmmm....I am thinking the chemistry is so obvious between Fern and Tor that the girl decided to get jealous on behalf of his GF lol. That's the only logical thing since there's no other reason behind her attack and mentioned that he already has a GF.

alissaax

I never head anything about Kao though when he was working with her. And they were pretty close. He's way more playful and comfortable with her than Fern. But then again, I don't follow their lakorn like this. But for some reason, our girl be getting the hate for no reason lol. I mean, not only did she go about the character she be going personal. That's just rude.
I don't know about kao since i havent seen the work between them or how they interact bts during those period they were working together.
I guess because tthis the first time theyre working together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about kao since i havent seen the work between them or how they interact bts during those period they were working together.
I guess because tthis the first time theyre working together.
Perhaps, Kao and Tor back then have a teenage chemistry where it's just cute. But Tor and Fern has an adult like chemistry lol. I might not make any sense. Some chemistry they are just super cute. And some chemistry, you be like wow...they are for real:p

tina00

sarNie Egg
If tor and fern do another Lakorn maybe it should be a different genre so it really showcases that their chemistry isn’t just because the story is intense or they just got lucky. And it showcases their chemistry is up their with N&Y and M&K even if some people are tired of these pairings

tina00

sarNie Egg
Perhaps, Kao and Tor back then have a teenage chemistry where it's just cute. But Tor and Fern has an adult like chemistry lol. I might not make any sense. Some chemistry they are just super cute. And some chemistry, you be like wow...they are for real:p
I think tor/ kao chemistry is cute like you said teenage stuff cause that was the lakorn story but tor/fern chemistry is so intense like all their scenes whether they are crying or flirting and sometimes they don’t even have to say anything just stare and it’s like:p:icon12::risas3:

tina00

sarNie Egg
Anybody know the song that was playing when Kwan was in the shower after she slept with sila it was really good.

alissaax

Probably. Will see how tthe new scenes between them will come out.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think tor/ kao chemistry is cute like you said teenage stuff cause that was the lakorn story but tor/fern chemistry is so intense like all their scenes whether they are crying or flirting and sometimes they don’t even have to say anything just stare and it’s like:p:icon12::risas3:
We going to have blame it on Sila cause when he looks at Minta he separate her from the crowd. He can have a room full of people but when he finds Minta, everyone else will be a shadow under his intense stare for her. Not just that, they don't have to be anywhere near each other, even when he thinks of her there's a distinguished look on his face that it's so transparent and it's only reserve for her:icon12:

alissaax

Anybody know the song that was playing when Kwan was in the shower after she slept with sila it was really good.
Revolution - Da Endorphine × TWOPEE

I have a tracklist for khun si. Usually updating it constantly. And you can just check the spoiler link on my siggy.

KHUN SI TRACKLIST ♡

เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
หัวใจของเธอ - Tor Thanapob
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)
พรุ่งนี้ค่อย... (CHEATDAY) - Pop Pongkool
Revolution - Da Endorphine × TWOPEE
คนเดิม - New Napasorn (New Jiew)
Microphone (ไมโครโฟน) - CD Guntee & Dawut

alissaax

If they can make just staring at each other sexy...we don't have to wait and see the sleeping part scene...cause we already know it will be on fire. We gonna be fanning ourselves hahhaha
I miss the staring and silent moments between them. I need another scene similar to the cuddling in bed...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I miss the staring and silent moments between them. I need another scene similar to the cuddling in bed...
I like those moments, where no words need to be said for emotions to be played out. The eyes are the stepping stone to the heart.

I don't know about others but sometimes when people stared at me it's more uncomfortable than the things they say lol. I always feel like shrinking to a corner somewhere hahahha

mayag

sarNie Adult
I like those moments, where no words need to be said for emotions to be played out. The eyes are the stepping stone to the heart.

I don't know about others but sometimes when people stared at me it's more uncomfortable than the things they say lol. I always feel like shrinking to a corner somewhere hahahha
Nooooo you need to stare back and make THEM uncomfortable! That’s what I do. XD Show them who’s boss hahahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nooooo you need to stare back and make THEM uncomfortable! That’s what I do. XD Show them who’s boss hahahaha
I tried...one time this man stare, I mean stared so hard and I tried staring back but had to look away at the end lol. It always makes me feel insecure to a degree when people openly stare. I don't mind the looking cause I can look back. But dang, I can't win against anyone with a staring contest.