❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did we get any spoilers??
No not yet...a few people called the writer a liar for posting pictures that it doesn't air the day where she made it looks like it would. I think some are harsh. You can express your opinions without making it too personal. I never thought she is a bad writer (didn't watch her previous work) but based on HJS it's the balancing it out where she becomes stuck. She's good at one thing at a time. The inter fans seemed to give her pause :)

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Damn they need to chill, They need to patient, wait for a plot twist
She may not be the best writer Atleast she engages with the fandom. Coz their some writers I want to give a piece of my mind but they aren’t social media lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She may not be the best writer Atleast she engages with the fandom. Coz their some writers I want to give a piece of my mind but they aren’t social media lol
But they wont chill because they arent getting what they want. The other characters are important to si's revenge and the storyline. It isnt about min and si falling in love, he didnt come back to make her, love him. He came back to get revenge on those people that hurt and abused him during his childhood. He wants justice for those he cares about, that these people have hurt or are hurting. And try to protect min too, because he knows and saw how kwan abuses min, verbally and physically. So he tries to push her away, but shes already caught in his fire of vengeance.

Theres probably more secrets and twists that we weren't expecting. The writer hasnt finished the whole script for the drama. And the director just had a meeting, probably with the writer and a few other people. Chances are they might have discussed a little changes or adding extensions.

Because everyone just wants more sweetnesss between si and min.

Patience.

It will happen.

It's always meant to be, Min and Si... her P'Tor.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I don’t know if you guys watch anything outside the lakorn world but check a Turkish series called hercai it’s still airing but it’s kinda similar to HJS with revenge plot. Episodes are on YouTube with English subs.
Thank you! I was looking for a good turkish drama to watch.

I love revenge plot, so I'll give a try. ❤

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can give some crazy opinions but I don't like going personal. That's where I draw the line...if I can't have an adult debate with someone, I tend to just drop it because it's not worth my time. There's way to say things that's as impactful without being offensive.

IMO, what really throw people off is the number of episodes. The old version, it ends, I believe at 18. So when it's 17 episodes already people get anxious when there's barely movements between Sila and Minta. The writer's mistake is also posting too many pictures. Especially, when she does it a couple of days before airing making it looks like it's a Monday episode when it's a Tuesday...at the end of the episode too of all things lol

I don't mind the revenge...I watched all of it the last version but Minta in here just seemed so forgotten that it's hard to go unnoticed (that's a very big problem for most fans) some even say his bodyguard gets more screen time) lol. Her writing the revenge and how it unraveled is fine, but the frustration has always been don't waste Tor and Fern's chemistry. And up till now people have felt that's the case. But her last IG post the writer got an ear full...I mean FULL. And she seemed to take note as where it should go. Honestly, I don't think she herself realized how popular Sila and Minta is together. I felt their love story is always secondary...but it became so much of that, it almost became last of everything. And when Mam has a more flushed out story to tell then it became apparent where things went wrong. If they extend it a few episodes then we should be fine. And if not, going forward the writer is able to balanced it out it should also be fine.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
View attachment 34726 View attachment 34725 View attachment 34724
My detective works are coming.
So is the part where they spend an entire week together. She wearing the same jeans in episode 17 and black top and sila is wear the same suit.
The second photo is actually bts when they filmed the scene in the first photo. They did a photoshoot with Fern's friend the photographer thats done a few with some of the cast.
Whether theres more, possible. he may have kidnap her. Taken her somewhere cause she was the one asking him to stay with her. :risas3:

The third.......... must wait.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Hehehe... let’s hope he kidnap her :kidnap::kidnap::risas3::risas3:
The second photo is actually bts when they filmed the scene in the first photo. They did a photoshoot with Fern's friend the photographer thats done a few with some of the cast.
Whether theres more, possible. he may have kidnap her. Taken her somewhere cause she was the one asking him to stay with her. :risas3:

The third.......... must wait.
e