❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Any ending is better than the old version ending. He can just simply be so happy that she decided to be with him and carry her all over the beach, I would still take it lol
Right now im just curious how important this new penthouse apartment will be in the storyline.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Right now im just curious how important this new penthouse apartment will be in the storyline.
Where little Silas and Mins will be made! Lol

I think it would provide an opportunity for them to spend time together. Also, he might hide out there to recover from the explosion and she is going to be there working on it lol his birthday is coming up too. So many opportunities to be sweet and spend time together.

I heard no episode on Monday so only 1 for Tuesday lol I took Monday off for nothing!

alissaax

I read a suggestion to the writer that si should ordination and min hold the pillow.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::clap::thumbup:
The pillow is usually held by a girfriend, partner, lover or female family member.

alissaax

I think it would provide an opportunity for them to spend time together. Also, he might hide out there to recover from the explosion and she is going to be there working on it lol his birthday is coming up too. So many opportunities to be sweet and spend time together.

I heard no episode on Monday so only 1 for Tuesday lol I took Monday off for nothing!
Probably. Some bts photo we got to see might be there.

alissaax

The coronation for the 10th king is happening through this weekend to monday. So some shows and dramas arent airing.

anniem

sarNie Adult

Can’t believe, we are going thru another suffering due to only one episode next week. I’m dying :sad6::sad6::sad6:

anniem

sarNie Adult
I still don’t get the rating of TV station in Thailand. Onehd has so many good lakorn compare to other, but how could the rating is so low? Don’t get it. Do they not watching Onehd or what?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I still don’t get the rating of TV station in Thailand. Onehd has so many good lakorn compare to other, but how could the rating is so low? Don’t get it. Do they not watching Onehd or what?
It can be done. Vill's lakorn reached a 4. And the one with Bie and Film did really good too. I have a feeling once revenge is out of the way it might get better...here's hoping anyway.

alissaax

It can be done. Vill's lakorn reached a 4. And the one with Bie and Film did really good too. I have a feeling once revenge is out of the way it might get better...here's hoping anyway.
Onehd is pretty new compared to ch3 and ch7