❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope the ratings pick up after their love story begins. I think some viewers gave up based on the revenge aspect but hopefully they come back once that's out of the way. Fern is somewhat a supporting cast in here considering how the story is going up till now and haven't been able to truly showcase her potential character. Her time will increase and those that have complained about her acting will see what she can offer...

anniem

sarNie Adult
I hope the ratings pick up after their love story begins. I think some viewers gave up based on the revenge aspect but hopefully they come back once that's out of the way. Fern is somewhat a supporting cast in here considering how the story is going up till now and haven't been able to truly showcase her potential character. Her time will increase and those that have complained about her acting will see what she can offer...
True, hope starting from next week, there will be more chance for Fern to shine.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
How to live and breathe after this... i don't know. Just waiting for tuesday is getting difficult to endure. How to survive after Khun Si ends his revenge?????:sad6::risas3::facepalm::nut::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: