❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fern talked about the chemistry between her and tor that they never expected it and are surprised people are seeing things between them and jin the couple

The feeling between the actors and audience is completely different, when they were filming and acting theres wasn't any romantic feelings in those scenes and every encounter was drama between the two constantly fighting arguing.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Fern talked about the chemistry between her and tor that they never expected it and are surprised people are seeing things between them and jin the couple

The feeling between the actors and audience is completely different, when they were filming and acting theres wasn't any romantic feelings in those scenes and every enounter was drama between the two constantly fighting arguing.

Thanks for sharing.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol i wonder if Tor's gf is getting hated on by crazy koojin fans yet.
Probably always has. There's people that keep saying she isnt even pretty enough for him. Because tor has multi koojin since his first role in hormones.
The only feature i dont like about her is her cheeks too much botox there. It really bothers me in some of her photos.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Lol, he dead.. when you look closely he was blown to pieces in the bomb explodes scene.