❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No idea. On twitter Sorry im not sorry and on ig im not sorry. Im not bother to go through the twitter or ig comments and translate and figure out. But im assume theres people that might be attacking through twitter or ig.
That's crazy how they attack her...whatever the reason is, I don't think Fern has done anything.

mayag

sarNie Adult
What does it mean by “I’m not sorry”?
She’s not sorry to be her and to be doing the things that she does.

I think Fern’s fine. She said so herself. She’s probably just quoting or responding to a couple, consistent little trolls. Most people only have love for our little Ferny.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She’s not sorry to be her and to be doing the things that she does.

I think Fern’s fine. She said so herself. She’s probably just quoting or responding to a couple, consistent little trolls. Most people only have love for our little Ferny.
She's gaining more followers but I guessed with someone like her that has put so much effort to get to where she's at and doing what she loves, it probably bummed her out a bit to see some people saying awful things about her. But as with the profession, she gonna have to learn and let it roll off.

mayag

sarNie Adult
She's gaining more followers but I guessed with someone like her that has put so much effort to get to where she's at and doing what she loves, it probably bummed her out a bit to see some people saying awful things about her. But as with the profession, she gonna have to learn and let it roll off.
I get it. A lot of celebrities say that they could get a million good comments but then that one trash comment is enough to ruin their day.
Ferny has a good head on her though. In one of her older interviews, I think the interviewer asked Ferny something about her looks. She said she didn't care, she has a good face in her opinion. :clap:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So the writer has been getting lots of angry comments, some are actually hilarious even if the intention was to be angry.

The writer replied to one of the fan saying, "I hope to make everyone happy soon".

The key word to the writer's post is SOON. I have no idea what her soon means since she has said many times before, wait and see it will be soon. Her soon has been mentioned in almost every episode since the lakorn starts:risas3: I am thinking by episode 20 is where they really kick start their relationship and that would gives us 6 episode for Sawit to kidnap Minta and Kwan decided to leave town or go to jail whatever they decide to do to her. And Mam either killed or chilled somewhere with Sida hopefully in jail or killed off. So with 6 episodes left if they really start their romance then we should get maybe half an episode dedicated to them as the writer really did say SOON:p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I get it. A lot of celebrities say that they could get a million good comments but then that one trash comment is enough to ruin their day.
Ferny has a good head on her though. In one of her older interviews, I think the interviewer asked Ferny something about her looks. She said she didn't care, she has a good face in her opinion. :clap:
She's smart and has a backup plan so that's good for her but acting is really her passion. I think she's humble in that she appreciates the opportunity that has been given to her. But she does gets easily bummed out when she sees a negative comment about her or the repeated ones.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My mind isnt working so i just went with are you okay. HHHHHAHAHAHAAA.
Lol dont worry. I do that a lot too. I have to think about it before translating too. You should hear me on the phone with my family or when i go home, they shake their heads at me a lot hahaha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol dont worry. I do that a lot too. I have to think about it before translating too. You should hear me on the phone with my family or when i go home, they shake their heads at me a lot hahaha.
Translated a clip of fern and it doesnt even make sense to me