❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 17

Sida arrived her home.

A employee Sida. Where's Ae? I said where's Ae? (She goes inside) Ae! Ae! Ae! Ae! You don't hear me, right? Ae! Ae! (She knocks on his bedroom door) Ae! Ae! (She sees blood on his rug near his door, She get's the key and goes in, More blood) Ae! Ae! Ae! (Ae is on his bed) Ae! (His face is bloody, he did it I know it) Ae! What's wrong? What happened? I'm sorry, mom. Please forgive this stupid son. What happened? Why are you in this condition? Huh? Tell me. (He thinks back, he does it to himself) I'm sorry. I was stupid. I wanted to win against that pimp. I wanted to win. I played a bet with him, but he tricked me.(OMG he is lying and blaming Sila that jerk grr) He took my company shares. But I wouldn't give it to him so he had people beat me. I'm sorry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you remember the drama, can you post hereeee? Thank you!

Lol yeah we need an overload for the next 8 episodes. That has always been my biggest pet peeve about dramas. Finding a couple that has amazing chemistry and not leveraging that for the story. I know there are a lot of great drama couples with chemistry but not every couple has left an impression. Tor and Fern have IT. Let's see how this plays out lol
These are not the CDrama I mentioned but (Creul romance) has some good main couple scenes and the guy is such a bad ass. Also, Sealed with a kiss. Ok, so sealed with a kiss is it a remake? Anyway, there's some crazy scenes between the main couple. One scene in the beginning was graphic...too graphic that with that scene alone I don't want them to end up together.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I saw both of those C-drama's

Episode 17

Sida and Ae hear a noise(A picture fall and glass shattered, Another one. Sida goes to see, Ae follows) More stuff, Sida sees Wan :). Wan! How dare you?! What are you doing?! Wan! Hello, Sawit. Oh, no. B******! Someone ordered me to come here and do whatever I want to this house that will make me happy. Who ordered you? I did. (It's Wael) :). Hello. Grandma. (Sida) A low class woman like you has no right to step foot in my house. (OMG she slaps Wael, but she slaps her back Go girl :) ) (Wael) An aristocratic like you also has no right to slap a woman like me! Mom, You! Come here! (Ae goes to stop her) Wael, (Wan kick's Ae, he push's Wan after many kick's she got in) (Wael) That's too little for what your mother did to my boss! (Sida) Wan! How dare you bring these low class women to my house? I won't let this go. Thong, call the police right now. (Wan) Go ahead and call them. Because you know my only bad behavior is s*****. But I never been bad enough to steal and sell items from my parents to gamble. Enough. Wan, get out. Why should I go? Since the house owner let me stay here. I never allowed you to stay here. I didn't mean you, Sida. Then who are you referring to if not me?! (Wael) Sawit. I think you should know well who the real house owner is now. (Sida face :lol:)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 17

A Car comes to the house(They hear it)

Wael, The real house owner brought all of us to se our new house. So beautiful! Ladies. Let's go celebrate! OMG this is awesome :lol: (Sida) Ae. she then goes outside, he follow the girls are smiling. (Kwan hears the noise and looks) (Sida) Stop! What are you all doing in my house?! Get out! What is this? Where is it coming from? (Kwan's Mom said that) Her Mom and Dad are now outside. It's coming from Sida's house. What's going on? Ladies, go invite him to come dance with us. Sida, Let go! Don't touch my son! Stop! I said stop! Can you dance (Sida) Don't touch me! Go! Just one song. Stop right now! (She starts pushing them she goes to the van and turn's the music off, Sila grab's her arm) (Sila) We meet again. As for your son I met him yestherday already. (Kwan's Mom) It's Sila. What is he doing at Sida's house? (Kwan) He's doing to them what he did to me. (Dad) What did you say? (Sila) Why did you turn off my music? Sorry, but I can't let you turn it off. Because my ladies are celebrating their new house. (Sida push's Sila ans closes the van door) (Sida) Get out of my house right now. I will have my security drag you out. Where is everyone? Drag them out! Get these low class prostitutes out of mt house! (I think Sila men kick the other men) (Sila) You can't have anyone drag me out. Because truth is I'm the one who should chase you out of my house. Kick you and this dog oh, I mean your son out of my house. (Sida is so shocked her face :lol:) (Sida) What does it mean? Don't tell me that you signed over this house to this pimp too? Mom. Mom. He tricked me. He tricked me. (Wan)Who said women are good lairs? Some men lie better than women, right? (Ae) Wan! What? (Ae goes after her but Sila stop's him) What are you doing?! What are you going to do to my son? You have no right to touch my son. You stop. Don't touch me so much. Or you'll get my stench on you. Oh. But maybe not. You're probably used to it already. Since I'm not the only one, but your son is also a pimp. (Ae) Sila! Don't touch my son! (Wan) Or is what Sila say not true? What pimp tried to sell me yestherday?! (Ae) Wan! What?! Today there's many of us. I'll stomp you with my feet! Come! You think I don't dare? (Sida) Stop right now! Pimp! Do you really think that you'll easily get my assets? Pimp! At first I didn't think I'd get it this easily. But your son is stupid unlike any human. So I got it rather easily. (Ae) I'm not stupid! You tricked me! You tricked me! (Wan) You tricked me! (Sida) I said shut up! (muted word) What?! Stop right now! (Sida) You're despicable. You planned to deceive my son from the start, didn't you? Sila! You pimp! B******! I'm not as bad as you. But don't worry. I'm your junior. I sill have plenty of time to absorb all the bad like you. Where should I start? You're the expert, right? You're an expert at destroying what belongs to others. And what others love. And the people that they love. Alright, I'll show you. Starting from your house. Ladies, go. (Kwan's mom) What happened? Kwan, I think we should ask Sida. No.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am almost done, I am on the last scene now, sorry it took along time.

Episode 17

(Sila) Ladies, go. Fugi. Yes? Show the ladies all over the house before we smash it. Or turn it into a hotel for them, is that good? Ladies! Let's go! Get out! I will kill all of you! Low class prostitutes! Get out of my house! Get out of my house! Do you hear that? Sila. Upstairs is very good! I will kill you! Get out of my house right now! Low class prostitutes! (Ae) Sila! Get out of my house! If you don't talk nicely it means you want to be in the news for a civil lawsuit? Fine. I want to make headlines. What do you want? Sida is sued by the pimp of Devil Club? Because of her dear son owes gambling debts to a pimp? (Sida) How much do you want? How much money do you want? Tell me. I want my shares and house back. Money can't buy everything. Especially for someone like me. You don't want money? Then if you don't want money tell me what you want. I don't want anything I just want to see you and your son suffer like how you make other suffer. Let them stuffer and die right in front of your face. Like you did for me to see. How about this. I'll give a day to get out of this house. That's a lot of mercy already. Wael. Yes, Si? Come check on the old house owner tomorrow. And make sure if they get out of this house. If not, have someone drag the people and all the belongings to the trash. Oh, and tell your sister too that whenever my aunt recovers I will take her to come see my new proerty. Understand? Sila leaves the house. (Wael) Ladies, lets go check the other rooms. There's plenty more. (Sida) Sila.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 17

Min and Sila

Sila is driving, Min stop's in front of him with her car.(She get's out and goes over to him, She knock's on his window then open's his door) What are you doing at Aunt Sida's house? Tor. (He get's out, they are walking now) Tor. Stop calling me that name. Hey, what are you doing? (He goes to her car, grabs her keys) What are you doing? Tor, stop. Stop! Your Tor is dead. I'm Sila. I'm going after every one of them. Tor, stop. It's not true. I believe that you still have a heart. You still have your aunt. You still worry about me. Please don't hurt anyone else. (He walks away again, she follow's) Tor. (OMG he throw her car keys) Hey! Stop! Stop following me. Tor. If I beg you can you stay with me and not hurt anyone anymore? The past is over. Please stop thinking about the past. (He goes to leave again but she grab him and gives him a back hug) Tor. I beg you. Please don't go. Stay with me first. (You can see how much he loves her and same for her(She loves him) Please don't go. (They are crying) He hold's on to her. Please don't go. The end. OMG that Promo NOO Sila he has to be okay, Aww poor Min :(.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
These are not the CDrama I mentioned but (Creul romance) has some good main couple scenes and the guy is such a bad ass. Also, Sealed with a kiss. Ok, so sealed with a kiss is it a remake? Anyway, there's some crazy scenes between the main couple. One scene in the beginning was graphic...too graphic that with that scene alone I don't want them to end up together.
Cruel Romance was so cruel and tragic. lol From what I heard, Seal with a Kiss is "supposed" to be the Chinese version of Sawan Biang.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This episode is good regardless lacking of screen time and focus on the pairing and romance of si and min. It will never be too late for them to fall in love and develop more of the feelings they have for one another.

anniem

sarNie Adult
This episode is good regardless lacking of screen time and focus on the pairing and romance of si and min. It will never be too late for them to fall in love and develop more of the feelings they have for one another.
True!!!! There are still almost 10 eps left, but still hoping that from now on, there will be a bunch of Min&Sila.