❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh did anyone notice how much tor was sweating during the scene team si party and celebrated their new home.... when they were still outside and si was talking to sida.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Cruel Romance was so cruel and tragic. lol From what I heard, Seal with a Kiss is "supposed" to be the Chinese version of Sawan Biang.
I like cruel romance though, seal with a kiss seemed so cruel to me. The part where he had her undressed in front of him...and I think she was still in school was just blood boiling to watch. And for that first episode I did not want them to be together. That's what I heard, it was a remake of Sawan Biang. But the hero in Seal with a kiss was extra cruel to her.

alissaax

What it said?
The article is about them and the drama hua jai sila.
Fern asked who has read it already.
The issue also features bright and maprang alrisa for heeb lhorn sorn winyarn... also gun and marie for their upcomming drama look krung

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern is sexy in a subtle way in that burgundy dress. I love the makeup on her, it was just enough without taking over her entire overall facial features. I seriously hope she doesn't want to go lighter in skin tone because her olive skin is glowing and matches a lot of what she's wearing.

alissaax

Fern is sexy in a subtle way in that burgundy dress. I love the makeup on her, it was just enough without taking over her entire overall facial features. I seriously hope she doesn't want to go lighter in skin tone because her olive skin is glowing and matches a lot of what she's wearing.
They style her well off screen and on screen, even though some outfits isnt my taste but she looks really good and gorgeous

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They style her well off screen and on screen, even though some outfits isnt my taste but she looks really good and gorgeous
She's short but somehow she carries the simplicity of her out beautifully. She does have a little booty though lol. At the beach when she was wearing the white pants and black top as she walked away from Sila up the stairs...that white pants was showcasing at the right place hahaha.

alissaax

She's short but somehow she carries the simplicity of her out beautifully. She does have a little booty though lol. At the beach when she was wearing the white pants and black top as she walked away from Sila up the stairs...that white pants was showcasing at the right place hahaha.
Not going to lie but i noticedand was staring:risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not going to lie but i noticedand was staring:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahaha...I actually noticed that and even Sila with his sad puppy face couldn't pull me away. And the jeans she was wearing when her hand got hurt. Before Sila pulled her to the bench, girl was filling them out nicely too ;)

alissaax

For what?
No idea. On twitter Sorry im not sorry and on ig im not sorry. Im not bother to go through the twitter or ig comments and translate and figure out. But im assume theres people that might be attacking through twitter or ig.