❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wonder if there's a little function and Minta is attending one. In the old version, the only time she's dolled up was for the engagement photo. This looks like a party...some sort of cocktail event.
Lol idk i asksd for more bts and now that theres more im going mad with questions...
in the caption seems like theyre trying to reconciling with one another

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol idk i asksd for more bts and now that theres more im going mad with questions...
in the caption seems like theyre trying to reconciling with one another
Sigh, I hope they don't make Minta reconcile with him too early, it would be a tragedy hahhaha. She can't go around forgiving people when they haven't apologize for what they do to her. How are they going to gloss over the fact that he just slept with Kwan and makes Minta forget that part when up until now she been after him to leave Kwan alone. I hope the writer didn't decide to take a nap writing the next few episodes lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah it’s Sila’s turn to get tortured now!! Min better have him begging at her feet!! She better not give into him so easily. Last time, she was really good at giving him the cold shoulder so hopefully now that he actually did something really horrible, she keeps up with the way she was before!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hmm i dont feel that it is more nam nao than the original. I mean i dont think it can get more nam nao than praek coming back from the dead, sleeps with the nangek sister then happily ever after at the end which btw happened in the original version too. The only thing that really changed was that he slept with her sooner that's all.
@byebye

I was generalizing lakorn remakes not specially this one because I haven't started this yet.

Most of the remakes I've seen has made it more nam nao and pitiful nk

HJS - I have always understood nk and was never annoyed with the character (previous version) and I don't think I'll be annoyed here either

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye

I was generalizing lakorn remakes not specially this one because I haven't started this yet.

Most of the remakes I've seen has made it more nam nao and pitiful nk

HJS - I have always understood nk and was never annoyed with the character (previous version) and I don't think I'll be annoyed here either
You have a high tolerance for annoying n'ek lol. I was annoyed by Minta in the older version more than I should. I do kind of understand where she was coming from but she still annoyed me.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
What?!!! He slept with her sister? That's just wrong. Ok, that's a turn off. That's not pra-ek material. Not sure if I want to continue anymore.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@byebye

I don't prefer pitiful nk...but sometime the lakorn click or you click with the pra nang and it then will become tolerable

I'm tolerance is better as I age...I try to put myself in their shows and try to understand. I'm also not an aggressive person ....who is ...eh Whatever ...it takes a lot for it to get to me...so I understand ...a bit..

alissaax

Sigh, I hope they don't make Minta reconcile with him too early, it would be a tragedy hahhaha. She can't go around forgiving people when they haven't apologize for what they do to her. How are they going to gloss over the fact that he just slept with Kwan and makes Minta forget that part when up until now she been after him to leave Kwan alone. I hope the writer didn't decide to take a nap writing the next few episodes lol
She tagged ep 14 15 and kept mentioning soon in the comments.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@byebye

I don't prefer pitiful nk...but sometime the lakorn click or you click with the pra nang and it then will become tolerable

I'm tolerance is better as I age...I try to put myself in their shows and try to understand. I'm also not an aggressive person ....who is ...eh Whatever ...it takes a lot for it to get to me...so I understand ...a bit..
I’m good at tolerating super annoying n’eks too lol

alissaax

Really want to see these twoo together in another dramma they look so good togetherrrrr.
Photo credit ig samngamjam
PSX_20190419_130204.jpg PSX_20190419_130129.jpg