❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah her.

I think Bright and Alrisa pairing was different though cus they were second lead in their first. They were popular so the channel promoted them.

I want to see Fern with other praeks like Film, Bright, Oab, and Jes before another pair up with Tor.
Speaking of bright, she’s with him right now lol check her ig story. I wonder what it’s for cause Ferny and Maprang are getting all dressed up with hair and makeup.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
she doesn’t wanna get out of the car. I’m guessing
Or he's threatened to kiss her if she doesn't stay put. We all know Sila can sneak a kiss on her at the most random time. Anyway, there's a post on IG that the writer replied back to a fan, saying she didn't really like the sleeping scene but she can't change it (something close to that)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Or he's threatened to kiss her if she doesn't stay put. We all know Sila can sneak a kiss on her at the most random time. Anyway, there's a post on IG that the writer replied back to a fan, saying she didn't really like the sleeping scene but she can't change it (something close to that)
Yessss to kissss. Yeah i saw shes been trying to reply to everyone

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
What’s done is done anyways.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What’s done is done anyways.
Yup, but doesn't mean some fans let it go easily lol. I don't know sometimes it gets a little out of hand but at the same time I like the passion in the fans though. Without it whether it's love or hate the lakorn would be lifeless.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My heart is filling up with happiness :love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:
Credit ig samngamjam
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbEOuaHxao/
View attachment 34263
The writer said Sila is hurt by her words and wanted to talk to her hahahah. Boy, you can't blame her for insulting you. She's not going to throw herself at you after you just sleep with her sister. Sila needs a slap across the head once in a blue moon for him to think clearly...that his actions come with a price to pay. Minta insulting him is the least of his worries. He thinks when he does stuff right or wrong no one is allowed to question him. Minta happened not to agree with that logic...thankfully lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The writer said Sila is hurt by her words and wanted to talk to her hahahah. Boy, you can't blame her for insulting you. She's not going to throw herself at you after you just sleep with her sister. Sila needs a slap across the head once in a blue moon for him to think clearly...that his actions come with a price to pay. Minta insulting him is the least of his worries. He thinks when he does stuff right or wrong no one is allowed to question him. Minta happened not to agree with that logic...thankfully lol
Sure he just wants to talk.:risas3::risas3::risas3::naughty2::love::icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern is so pretty with the makeup since we hardly see all doll up. She actually looks fresh.

Last edited: