❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Somebody hide this from sila :risas3:
Cant stop watching this now and been rewatching the bed scenes ep 12 and 13... listening to most of the tracks on repeat along with my current fav song lies by etc ......And I've been trying to translate some of the highlights vids to post on my ig acc but been avoiding it. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Oh crap in the book. Si tells Kwan he was the one behind the idea of Kwan getting marrying with Sawit and kept stabbing her with his words about the drowy and her worthiness since she damaged good isnt pure anymore because she slept with him multiple times. He found her someone willing to taake her as their first wife... and giving sawit his leftover. BURN BITCH BURN. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh crap in the book. Si tells Kwan he was the one behind the idea of Kwan getting marrying with Sawit and kept stabbing her with his words about the drowy and her worthiness since she damaged good isnt pure anymore because she slept with him multiple times. He found her someone willing to taake her as their first wife... and giving sawit his leftover. BURN BITCH BURN. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Sila is too savage for me in the book. I probably tear some pages out just for him hahahha. Though, I have read some historical romance that's just as bad but still lol. My weak heart can't take bad ass Sila as a douche :eek:

alissaax

Sila is too savage for me in the book. I probably tear some pages out just for him hahahha. Though, I have read some historical romance that's just as bad but still lol. My weak heart can't take bad ass Sila as a douche :eek:
He went to see the father but had an enounter with kwan and starting shooting at her because she froze and then start yelling at him. Then he behaves himself infront of the father. He wanted to know where Min is hiding in Chiang Mai. He even calls Min's father, father while confessing his feeling for min he want to take responsibility what he did to min and how he want to bring her home and take care of her. He loves min and it isnt just lust. The father made him promise not to break her heart if he changes heart and decides he wants another woman to just tell her.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The shipping is a no-no. People can love Sila and Minta but they are stepping over their boundaries if they want them to date. That ship never left the shore, it literally tied up and ain't moving lol.

I like their little friendship and that's important to someone like Fern where she's just learning the rope of the business. At least, Tor is nice to her to guide her...her admiration kind of stops at mentor and big brother.
Exactly I find their friendship adorable.

Cool they are teaming up.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He went to see the father but had an enounter with kwan and starting shooting at her because she froze and then start yelling at him. Then he behaves himself infront of the father. He wanted to know where Min is hiding in Chiang Mai. He even calls Min's father, father while confessing his feeling for min he want to take responsibility what he did to min and how he want to bring her home and take care of her. He loves min and it isnt just lust. The father made him promise not to break her heart if he changes heart and decides he wants another woman to just tell her.
Sila needs to be on his knees in front of her house for a few days without food or water lol. He doesn't sound like a redeemable character in just a confession here and there. He needs an alone time in therapy first. In the mind, he's way too twisted for Minta to settle. I know the ending she's with him but damn it, they should just have a break time in between. My poor girl, she been mistreated all over the place.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Their ship in real life will never sail lool Tor and Ferny aren’t really close at all in real life. More like colleagues who get along with each other when they see each other but don’t contact each other outside of work. Tor doesn’t even follow Ferny on ig sadly. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble here if you are a major shipper of the two. Although I think innocent shipping is fine and that they would be cute in real life, I think hardcore shipping is really disrespectful. By hardcore I mean, going onto their pages and writing comments about them in real life and not comments about their characters. Tor has a girlfriend. Imagine how she feels reading all these types of comments, poor girl.
I love their friendship also Tor does follow her on IG so I’m not exactly sure why yours doesn’t show up where it says he doesn’t but nonetheless I’m hoping they team up again on screen with a little less revenge type of genre :) Yah! Just a few more days!!!

Attachments

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love their friendship also Tor does follow her on IG so I’m not exactly sure why yours doesn’t show up where it says he doesn’t but nonetheless I’m hoping they team up again on screen with a little less revenge type of genre :) Yah! Just a few more days!!!
That’s not who he is following. That says Ferny is following Tor. On the side where it says “196 following” that’s everyone who Tor follows and Fenrys ig doesn’t pop up sadly :(

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
That’s not who he is following. That says Ferny is following Tor. On the side where it says “196 following” that’s everyone who Tor follows and Fenrys ig doesn’t pop up sadly :(
Lol my bad, ah well it’s not that big of a deal, he might later on. At the end of the day I don’t really care about things like that and nor should fans. I’m just hoping that by the end they could really have a great friendship that provides support and guidance:)

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sorry girl, your looking at it wrong. If it’s under Mutual then that means BOTH are following the same person. It would not appear in his following list on the right hand side. Instagram has it segregated so it’s easier to follow similar ppl. I hope that makes sense
The mutual means that someone you are following also follows that person. So for example i follow @alissaax on ig. Her name pops up in the mutual section because that means she follows Tor too. 19B74D4D-DA96-4C32-A4CF-3E07AF791F79.jpeg
However her username doesn’t appear in the following section since Tor doesn’t follow her. 14869CE5-CA2B-4143-B4F6-6D2DD8A488CC.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol my bad, ah well it’s not that big of a deal, he might later on. At the end of the day I don’t really care about things like that and nor should fans. I’m just hoping that by the end they could really have a great friendship that provides support and guidance:)
Yeah it doesn’t really bother me either. As long as they have good chemistry on screen I’ll be happy :)

alissaax

Sila needs to be on his knees in front of her house for a few days without food or water lol. He doesn't sound like a redeemable character in just a confession here and there. He needs an alone time in therapy first. In the mind, he's way too twisted for Minta to settle. I know the ending she's with him but damn it, they should just have a break time in between. My poor girl, she been mistreated all over the place.
Hahahaha thats probably why ive seen comments he doesnt really deserve her in the book... he wasnt exactly nice to her in the book.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why do i have feeling he kidnap her. And she all doll up too. I saw a recently photo of her in a thin strap dress and didng think it was even related to hua jai sila because min used doesnt dress like this.
I wonder if there's a little function and Minta is attending one. In the old version, the only time she's dolled up was for the engagement photo. This looks like a party...some sort of cocktail event.

Last edited: