❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Usually when I watch lakorns episode by episode while they are still airing, around the 5th or 6th episode I get bored and drop the lakorn but with this one I’m so obsessed with it and can’t wait to watch more and more!!!

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
There’s something about this lakorn even the side characters are interesting.
Usually when I watch lakorns episode by episode while they are still airing, around the 5th or 6th episode I get bored and drop the lakorn but with this one I’m so obsessed with it and can’t wait to watch more and more!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ep.7 is by far my favorite episode! When Min called Sila P'Tor.asking him why he worries..omg her voice tone soften and it melted my heart. Both Fern & Tor executed that scene so beautifully that I felt the pain in their eyes. And my gahhh do I hate Kwan and Her mother! ...the background music in some scenes still bothers me...but I do like how ch one uses different OSTs. Can't wait for Tomorrow's episode!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how far or long I am able to handle Kwan. One thing I wished they would change is make Mintha fight back once in a while. If they keep it like the old version the she will just accept whatever it is Kwan does to her. Sila does help Mintha but that's still far and in between. Someone just need to slap Kwan into a corner.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to need an industrial grade fan to cool off after watching that scene lolol

Tor did mention that there will be more than what we expect from this version... :confused12:
Tor is going to make that willing scene so sexy this board is going to have a meltdown lol. Bie was like kissing the mattress until she stops fighting hahhaha I don't see new Sila is ever going for the mattress when he's on top of Mintha. I mean, standing up he's always going for her lips imagine being on top of her:p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure about everyone else but I feel like I’ve been deprived of a good slap-kiss, revenge lakorn that this lakorn has it all for me - the chemistry between the lead is just so great too that I love everything about them!
I have seen some slap/kisses the only problem with that is they make the kiss so lackluster that it's child play. Here when he kissed her he means business. If he doesn't put pressure on her lips he probably feel it's not a proper kiss lol