❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
View attachment 33284 Double FIN
Can’t wait!!!
:cheer:
Cred::: ig nwnaxr
Oh can't wait :).

Omfg whrree the freakig hell did this come from!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!:nut::nut::BangHead::confused12::fighting3:
My heart cant take this.:icon12::nut::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
StoleN fron Twitter
View attachment 33289
Omfggg he broke the bed.... calm down.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvbpAIAhlPV/

Oh wow, I think this is the R/Willing scene. OMG the bed broke :lol:.

Omfgggg tomorrrow night

Tomorrowww my heart cant take this.
All those bts clips and photos.... now this
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvb_27JH3Q-

More kisses tomorrow ahh.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I l
Omgggg so many freaking kisses in this lakorn!!! Sila has to kiss Min every time he sees her! I don’t mind at all though :naughty2::naughty2::love:
I love the way they stare at one another. The kisses just starting to kill me slowly. :love::icon12::icon12::icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The kiss at the gym Mintha deserves that. I mean, how many times have she been kissed already by him and to follow him when he's minding his business he's not one to let that opportunity go to waste. If she's near either he hugs her or kissed her. She's going to have to be smart and pick which one she prefers hahaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The kiss at the gym Mintha deserves that. I mean, how many times have she been kissed already by him and to follow him when he's minding his business he's not one to let that opportunity go to waste. If she's near either he hugs her or kissed her. She's going to have to be smart and pick which one she prefers hahaha
She want more of everything..... and more than those kisses and hugs.:risas3:slapandkisswilling|:icon12::love::love::love::icon12::clap:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol maybe that's what she really wants.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
The fact that Sila already knew where Mintah was going after her step sister bullied her is so adorable. You can see how hurt and upset he was watching Min get harmed. Even though it's creepy that he was waiting for her at the house, it's sweet of him. He's avenging Kwan not only for himself, but for Mintah too, whether she likes it or not lol. The live episode was too crazy with bad connection, but you could see how torn Sila was wanting to be the Tor Min knows and loves. - But tomorrow tho :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh, you guys are fast. I was reading the last few pages in class and almost screamed bc of all the clips and pictures shared. LOL I can’t wait to watch episode 7 now. Sila doesn’t waste any time. He makes sure to take advantage of every opportunity he gets, and I approve of it. This Sila is on a whole another level, and I’m here for it. I love how they changed it up a bit in this version. Tor did say they added a few new scenes, so I hope these new changes are fin scenes that we’re all looking forward to. lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
When she told him that she was disgusted of him, he almost cried because he was hurt by her words. Boy didn't even see that coming. My heart lowkey breaks for him when she insults him but then he did set himself up for it since he doesn't want her to remember him as Tor but Sila. Ugh, so conflicting. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When she told him that she was disgusted of him, he almost cried because he was hurt by her words. Boy didn't even see that coming. My heart lowkey breaks for him when she insults him but then he did set himself up for it since he doesn't want her to remember him as Tor but Sila. Ugh, so conflicting. lol
I don't feel sorry for him when she insults him because she has to endure more. She's taking the abuse from Kwan and the mom...on top of that her dad has to witness her being mistreated. What she says to Sila does not equal to what Mintha's dad feels seeing his daughter getting beat and shoved to the ground.

He goes through great length to not wanting her to remember who he is then she will insult the person she sees in front of her that goes around hurting people. I am team Mitntha all the way. She loves Tor in the past...but he's pretty good at making her hate the Sila in the present.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@YingSheng are you referring to the slower song when Mintha was walking to the old house?

Man, I wonder how Sila got into Mintha's room. He has to be invited into the house or else I don't see him climbing a window to get in. I can see him sneaking into the old house but going into her room is a bit difficult.