❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Tor is going to make that willing scene so sexy this board is going to have a meltdown lol. Bie was like kissing the mattress until she stops fighting hahhaha I don't see new Sila is ever going for the mattress when he's on top of Mintha. I mean, standing up he's always going for her lips imagine being on top of her:p
It's so funny how Tor IRL is so shy and still very young. But Sila/Tor is aggressively hot and alpha. He's always like, "come here girl". Lol
Fern is just so tiny size that she pretty much gets crushed up in Sila's hugs.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's so funny how Tor IRL is so shy and still very young. But Sila/Tor is aggressively hot and alpha. He's always like, "come here girl". Lol
Fern is just so tiny size that she pretty much gets crushed up in Sila's hugs.
He has perfected the bear hug on Mintha. The bed scene where he was in her room, the bear hug and how he changed arms position so effortlessly.

x0unerthanlater

If I am not mistaken this might be the beach scene where Mintha went out of town to work for Sila and we have the sweet beach scene between them also the first attempt of Sila and Kwan trying to sleep with each other.
Ewwwww @ first attempt of Kwan & Sila trying to sleep together lmfao

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They Better NOT with this version.
I am fine with the attempt as long as Kwan doesn't wrap her legs around him while he carries her to bed...that I will protest. Seeing it with Bie is enough I don't want to see it for the second time with Tor :BangHead:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seriously when i see him cry or about to cry... my eyes get watery too. He cant do this to me.
:cursing2::nut:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
If I am not mistaken this might be the beach scene where Mintha went out of town to work for Sila and we have the sweet beach scene between them also the first attempt of Sila and Kwan trying to sleep with each other.
I enjoyed their beach time together, with the exception that Kwan had to follow them to the beach too but it was a time that Sila could truly be P'Tor to Min and not hide anything back. Min sorta gave in to Sila too and they had their sweet moments together. If I recall, it was the first time Sila said that if she wanted him to be her P'Tor, he will be her P'Tor but we shall see how this version plays out.

Also, they haven't showed much of Sila's friend Mee but I really liked her character in the last version. I thought she was super cute and liked her friendship with Sila. I'm probably biased towards this version's Mee but will give her a try since they haven't shown much of her.

x0unerthanlater

I am fine with the attempt as long as Kwan doesn't wrap her legs around him while he carries her to bed...that I will protest. Seeing it with Bie is enough I don't want to see it for the second time with Tor :BangHead:
Kwan thirsty a$$ will most likely do it in this version as well... Lol

It's only ep 7 and Kwan is already acting like a jealous psycho gf. What happened to her playing hard to get act. Lol

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan does try to throw herself at Sila, and I swear he was into it for a split second but of course,
Min is spying on them from the outside and Sila sees her and goes after her, which then turns into more confrontation and kisses on the beach

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan does try to throw herself at Sila, and I swear he was into it for a split second but of course,
Min is spying on them from the outside and Sila sees her and goes after her, which then turns into more confrontation and kisses on the beach
Is that in the old version?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is that in the old version?
Yes, it was in the old version. Mintha was like a monkey climbing up this pole and reached the pool area and threw some rocks into the pool...distracted Sila lol and he quickly left Kwan and go in search of Mintha. And as it goes with them slap and kiss hahaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Need this to happen in this one as well.