❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was a little confused too if Min and Kwan were real siblings or not until Min and her coworker/friend were talking about it. But LOL Min's mom is totally me when Sila and Sawit were fighting over the jewelry.

I can't wait for Monday! But it's only a Tuesday.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If step sis is nice it makes it that much harder for Mingta when Sila sleeps with her. Unless they make her nice now until Sila gets between them and she turns crazy. Nothing bring out crazy in a girl than a man she loves ends up loving someone else. I can see them going that route.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But sometimes it takes something drastic for people to wake up from a toxic environment. He grew up not knowing any better because that's what he was taught all his life. And when he was given everything he ever needed or wanted without having to do much. That's a life that's hard to leave. But fashion sense is something his mom never took the time to teach him lol.
His fashion reminds me of Weir in that one lakorn of his where he was like a mafia boss and the n’ek was praew loool good thing he has a handsome face to pull it off

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was a little confused too if Min and Kwan were real siblings or not until Min and her coworker/friend were talking about it. But LOL Min's mom is totally me when Sila and Sawit were fighting over the jewelry.

I can't wait for Monday! But it's only a Tuesday.
Lmao her gasps every time the boys bet higher and higher was sooo funny! I was cracking up so bad :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His fashion reminds me of Weir in that one lakorn of his where he was like a madis boss and the n’ek was praew loool good thing he has a handsome face to pull it off
Yeah, with all that money he be wearing some questionable things. Blue suit with tropical shirts and the suit doesn't even look good on him. And the way he walks lol. It's like he's trying to fit in this huge world but haven't able to yet. Then there's Sila with his black shirt sometimes turtle neck while it's hot outside. And his pants rarely fit him right. Because it's always slightly above his ankles...but guessed it's the style. But he looks good in them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, with all that money he be wearing some questionable things. Blue suit with tropical shirts and the suit doesn't even look good on him. And the way he walks lol. It's like he's trying to fit in this huge world but haven't able to yet. Then there's Sila with his black shirt sometimes turtle neck while it's hot outside. And his pants rarely fit him right. Because it's always slightly above his ankles...but guessed it's the style. But he looks good in them.
I think Sila suits his clothes but they’re just not ideal for the BKK weather lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think this might be after they slept togetherrr...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7qY6MguXr/
Is that their old house? I thought he would sleep with her at his fancy place. Rewatching the r/willing scene of Bie's version :) I don't mind the willing. But if its willing Mingta should not be sitting outside looking miserable. She should still be in bed with him :) but if they just went with R scene I can see why she looked that way.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Sila suits his clothes but they’re just not ideal for the BKK weather lol
He does cause it's more towards how Cdrama guys would wear their clothes. Where they can't decide whether to find pants that fit or not. Though some look so good in those outfits

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is that their old house? I thought he would sleep with her at his fancy place. Rewatching the r/willing scene of Bie's version :) I don't mind the willing. But if its willing Mingta should not be sitting outside looking miserable. She should still be in bed with him :) but if they just went with R scene I can see why she looked that way.
Yeah idk why else she would be looking so sad.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Its her house cause she get kick out of the house because her sister. Its the house when they were younger and tor/sila was hiding from his step mother. Hahahah in old ver the morning after she checks his scar and then runs away from him. She left him a letter that he should be with her sister.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Step mom has such nice hair. Every time I see her on screen I stare at her hair. Now that I see her again, I might go find her lakorn with Bee Bandit. That lakorn has everything lol and Bee has such beautiful eyes.
Bee has like the most beautiful eyes out of all the Thai actors I’ve seen. I’m still in love with his character from that lakorn with Kherm

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bee has like the most beautiful eyes out of all the Thai actors I’ve seen. I’m still in love with his character from that lakorn with Kherm
That's Mingta step mom in here lol how time flies. All I know was kidnapping, kiss and slap then got distracted by Bee's eyes the whole lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Its her house cause she get kick out of the house because her sister. Its the house when they were younger and tor/sila was hiding from his step mother. Hahahah in old ver the morning after she checks his scar and then runs away from him. She left him a letter that he should be with her sister.
Yeah, Fang's character wasn't the brightest. She did some stuff that makes you wonder if she wakes up from the wrong side of the bed a lot. This remake of Sila probably has little patience for stupidity. Sila in here gets aggravated really quickly and doesn't hide it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Fang's character wasn't the brightest. She did some stuff that makes you wonder if she wakes up from the wrong side of the bed a lot. This remake of Sila probably has little patience for stupidity. Sila in here gets aggravated really quickly and doesn't hide it.
Yeah Sila seems like a no nonsense type of guy in this version and Min seems less annoying and not all up in his business

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The official OST not even released yet, lol but here's a cover of the full song LMAO.its a pretty nice cover.
Hahaha that what i posted and said like a few pages ago. The full song isnt even released but theres a cover..

I dont even remember much about the old ver. I like how they changed things for this version.