❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That's a hot open mouth kiss :) Sila really likes his kisses in the pool. Lol at Mingta, girl still have the strength to push him away with that kiss. Monday is a long wait now. They should release the OST sometime this week.
Im waiting for the ost. Hopefully it does get released soon

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg that’s so cute that Fern was in his fanclub! Haha
I would be so shy to act next to someone that I’m a fan of!

alissaax

I was watching this interview and it's so cute! Fern was in Tor's Fanclub and now they are acting together as Tor praises her!!! Plus we see their BTS scenes together and a little other scenes. *:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Wow their casting video. :clap::clap::thumbup::icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Cant help it. Im really obsesssed:thumbup::naughty2::love:
Me too, so I will accompany you hahhah. Oh, yes, the audition video. Tor looks scary. Like he's high and about to hurt someone. You can already see the chemistry there even when he looked like his hair hasn't seen a comb for a while.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guyssss no Fern and Tor scenes :crybaby2:They just love torturing us huh! Seriously, they could’ve of given us at least one scene with them two to keep us fed a little lol But at least we got sneak peaks of the next episode with lots of slap and kiss moments :love: Watch them play us and not include those scenes in the next episode but next week :risas3:

alissaax

Guyssss no Fern and Tor scenes :crybaby2:They just love torturing us huh! Seriously, they could’ve of given us at least one scene with them two to keep us fed a little lol But at least we got sneak peaks of the next episode with lots of slap and kiss moments :love: Watch them play us and not include those scenes in the next episode but next week :risas3:
We're probably getting plenty soon.. it going same pace as the old ver with some similarities and differences.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, the episodes are long enough to balance everything out. I rather watch more of Fern and Tor than any side characters. I don't mind the slow pace romance just give us more scenes even if they talk to each other. But it sucks to give is 10 or so minutes out of 2 episodes because the episodes are short as it is.