❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
It was like Bie's 2nd lakorn...so he did his best to play Sila. I don't blame him. -> But I still listen to the OST so I get even more hyped. (Then I get into Kaew Lom Phet's OST and get all nostalgic)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It was like Bie's 2nd lakorn...so he did his best to play Sila. I don't blame him. -> But I still listen to the OST so I get even more hyped. (Then I get into Kaew Lom Phet's OST and get all nostalgic)
Me too! I go the extra mile to substitute the old one with the new one in the beginning, lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Is Film and Fern together or something? - The video is from Film's Fanclub and I'm always seeing Film in Fern's IG.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I haven't started it yet but I felt the Bie version they balance pra'nang screen time well

Tor had lots of practice On screen kissing w/his old partner Kao ....lol

these 2 look cute together. I'll try it when it's completed

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only who thinks Ferny looks like Namtarn? They look like they are sisters or something! Both super pretty and cute :icon12:

mayag

sarNie Adult
It was like Bie's 2nd lakorn...so he did his best to play Sila. I don't blame him.
Really?! It was only his second lakorn? Then he definitely had improved a lot from his first one. Oh god...his first lakorn was hard to watch. XD And the weird thing is the n’ek from his first lakorn and Fang kinda look alike.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I would be so mad if they don't change the part where Tor want revenge but got into sis pants. It's gross he got both sisters. I can't accept that in the last version. It was a turn off. I'm hook to this version so let's what difference it is. I want to catch it live. What time it airs in CA,usa

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I want to watch live but it would be 2am for me i fell asleep waiting last night cause im sick

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Yeahhhh i really love this lakorn i was sad that the old one doesnt have any eng sub nor the full episode i am glad that it is remade no words for the pranang they r superb cant wait to get the episodes subbed and does any1 know abt the ratings till ep 3 plzzzzzzzzz say

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeahhhh i really love this lakorn i was sad that the old one doesnt have any eng sub nor the full episode i am glad that it is remade no words for the pranang they r superb cant wait to get the episodes subbed and does any1 know abt the ratings till ep 3 plzzzzzzzzz say
Theres full of the old ver available on youtube... search หัวใจศิลา

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
First two episodes were both 1.5 and the third episode was a 1.7

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sigh, I got excited for nothing cause at the party it was the sister that's wearing the white dress lol. Sila starts his game too early hahhaha. Nonetheless, the dress is very pretty. And the sister with minimal makeup kind of resembles Fern.

I have this feeling that they would keep the part where Sila sleeps with the sister. Oh, Khem and Fern in real life can be mother and daughter. They resembles each other. Khem is pretty the older she gets and Noon is so glowing in here. I like all the girl's hair.