❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At first I actually like Kwan. When she returnd home Mintha hugged her and they seemed like on good terms. But man, siblings or not when a man comes into the picture ugliness is just a step away.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
You ladies might just get your wish LOL if this one follows the old version
Sawit and his mom starts playing games with Sila. They purposely engage Min to Sawit instead. This causes a jealous Sila to return something that belonged to Sawit back in exchange for Min. This also leads to the attempted r scene turned into willing since Min kept repeating that she’s going to marry Sawit and have his kids.

This version so far is doing a great job of adding new things and keeping some old too. Like I don’t remember Min’s father in the old version having Alzheimer’s but in this version he does. And I wanna say in the old version, Sila’s dad was still alive.
Hmm okay, that might not be so bad. Because that way you can see it's clearly out of spite. Not because Min feels anything for Sawit. Though in this version she does not seem fond of Sawit at all, so I'll be surprised if she agrees to the engagement. More likely her witch of a stepmom forces her/convinces her to do it for the family.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man I hate Kwan in the lakorn but I adore her (Ben) in real life 555 I ship Fern and her so much. Lmao. Anyways that kiss was satisfying AF! Min was like " Are you Satisfied" and Sila be like "no, not yet" bohhyy you thirstayy...lol he loves her!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha omg everyone so active right now. The page jump to 84.. i remember it being only 80 this morning. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha omg everyone so active right now. The page jump to 84.. i remember it being only 80 this morning. :risas3:
I feel like I am camping here. It's hard to have a sleepless night. I have been watching documentaries and some random stuff then rewatched some of their kissing scenes lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's because we've been deprived of a good slap and kiss lakorn like this for a long time that's why. lol Kwan is just straight up annoying at this point. I agree that Ben is playing her so well. Heck, every one is doing so well. Tor's facial expressions and moves are so natural and smooth when he's interacting with Fern. I just can't stress enough on that. I seriously love how fast both Fern and Tor's eyes become teary during their emotional scenes. Like dang, the duality. lol I'm surprise you guys are able to remember so much of the previous version. I remember watching it so much back then, but I don't really remember much of it now. Just a few scenes. Can't wait for a jealous Sila.

But here's to another week of waiting. Boo.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I feel like I am camping here. It's hard to have a sleepless night. I have been watching documentaries and some random stuff then rewatched some of their kissing scenes lol
I seriously felt like i was the only one on here last night hahahaah:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I freaking like the way Sila look/stare at Mintha when she's talking. He focused on her even if what she's saying are nothing but insults lol. The intensity of his razor blade stares are so effortlessly done. His natural ability to just see only her when they have a conversation makes this version that much more enjoyable.