❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Found a pic of them together! They look cute
I get the Great and Matt vibe lol. But they are extremely adorable together. He seemed so supportive of her. I like watching good friends off screen together because they aren't shy and you can see the comfort level when they act together. I don't have a lot of guys I like at one31 so hopefully her next lakorn it's someone I like or OK with.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I get the Great and Matt vibe lol. But they are extremely adorable together. He seemed so supportive of her. I like watching good friends off screen together because they aren't shy and you can see the comfort level when they act together. I don't have a lot of guys I like at one31 so hopefully her next lakorn it's someone I like or OK with.
I want see her with tono

alissaax

I'm not a big fan of Tono...or Son or Jes or Sean and a couple of others there. I have already seen them and they just don't do it for me. But who knows Fern might have chemistry with them.
I dont really like any from exact . But when i saw them together recently so i wouldn't mind them pairing up

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So true.. each enounter he had to get close to her and touch her.
I love how he holds her head when he kisses her. It adds a layer of intimacy. Then she grabs his arms or hits his chest and I start dying.... lol They're so touchy feely.

Oh my Min followed Sila(Tor) into the washroom. Oh no, he knows now that she was taking pictures of him.
I was laughing by the fact that Min was super creeping on him. If it was a guy that did that, OMG he would be a perverted creep. lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
In the original version, did Min have any other love interest beside Sila/Tor? Because after he sleeps with her sister I assume she was ready to wipe her hands clean of him. Hopefully, there was a lot of begging for forgiveness and fighting to win her back. And in those cases I always a appreciate a love rival forcing our lead to get their act together.

mayag

sarNie Adult
The last lakorn I watched with so many realistic kisses is probably Pin Anong...

Thoughts on Ep.8:
Lmao when the mom asked the dad if Kwan looked pretty like the mom during her younger days and dad's like "...no idea, I have Alzheimer's" :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Look at Sila going in to change with that LV bag :rolleyes:
OMG Min looks like a real perv with that phone over Sila's body :risas3: I burst out laughing again when she fell :risas3:
Oh wow.. they kept the scene where Sila twisted Min's arm over her back!
Honestly, I agree with whoever said that Min deserved the locker room shizazzle. It's kind of getting annoying that Min keeps chasing Sila to protect her sister. Like why does she even care so much when her sister and mom treat her like shit! I can't wait till the tables turn and it's Sila that's chasing after Min.

LOOOL when Kwan was insulting Tor in front of Tor. :risas3: Girrrrrrl you look so stupid right now :risas3:
Just wondering, if Kwan sleeps with Sila, isn't she going to see his scar before the deed is done?

The preview for next week broke my heart seeing Min and Tor's aunt get beat up. :crybaby2:

alissaax

In the original version, did Min have any other love interest beside Sila/Tor? Because after he sleeps with her sister I assume she was ready to wipe her hands clean of him. Hopefully, there was a lot of begging for forgiveness and fighting to win her back. And in those cases I always a appreciate a love rival forcing our lead to get their act together.
No only her friend

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love how he holds her head when he kisses her. It adds a layer of intimacy. Then she grabs his arms or hits his chest and I start dying.... lol They're so touchy feely.

I was laughing by the fact that Min was super creeping on him. If it was a guy that did that, OMG he would be a perverted creep. lol
The places he put his hands on her is so different than most pra'eks. Today when he kissed her his hands were mostly on her neck. It's a forced kiss but he made it more relatable with how he ends up grabbing her lol. I can't wait for that body slamming bed scene...how it's going to end up and if Kwan will interrupt them since it's in Mintha's room.

alissaax

The last lakorn I watched with so many realistic kisses is probably Pin Anong...

Thoughts on Ep.8:
Lmao when the mom asked the dad if Kwan looked pretty like the mom during her younger days and dad's like "...no idea, I have Alzheimer's" :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Look at Sila going in to change with that LV bag :rolleyes:
OMG Min looks like a real perv with that phone over Sila's body :risas3: I burst out laughing again when she fell :risas3:
Oh wow.. they kept the scene where Sila twisted Min's arm over her back!
Honestly, I agree with whoever said that Min deserved the locker room shizazzle. It's kind of getting annoying that Min keeps chasing Sila to protect her sister. Like why does she even care so much when her sister and mom treat her like shit! I can't wait till the tables turn and it's Sila that's chasing after Min.

LOOOL when Kwan was insulting Tor in front of Tor. :risas3: Girrrrrrl you look so stupid right now :risas3:
Just wondering, if Kwan sleeps with Sila, isn't she going to see his scar before the deed is done?

The preview for next week broke my heart seeing Min and Tor's aunt get beat up. :crybaby2:
In the old ver he stops her from checking i think

alissaax

The places he put his hands on her is so different than most pra'eks. Today when he kissed her his hands were mostly on her neck. It's a forced kiss but he made it more relatable with how he ends up grabbing her lol. I can't wait for that body slamming bed scene...how it's going to end up and if Kwan will interrupt them since it's in Mintha's room.
I swear we're never going to forget that the bed broke for that scene

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her co-worker Tan. I thought they have such a sweet relationship. Too bad for him Mintha met Sila first and no way Sila would let her end up with anyone lol.

After he slept with Kwan he came looking for Mintha. I wanted her to go off on him but you can see Mintha was exhausted at that point. She lost all hope and just wanted him out of her life. There's a good 2 episodes or a little more where Sila was shadowing her. I'm glad they make her strong enough to where she didn't forgive him easily. Even if she was pregnant she didn't want him back right away.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG she tells him he hate's him, and he can listen to it, she he kisses her. he doesn't like hearing that she does. OMG she slaps him and he goes in for more kisses. He says he is not worried about Kawn seeing her but his face when she does. He is so worried.

Yea I was laughing so hard at that, he so would be yea nod.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
You can see he is trying so hard to hold himself as Kawn is talking bad about Tor.

Slia showed them a fake ring, Min has give up that he is Tor, when she says Goodbye Slia, his face says it all he is sad.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Agree. A lot of times the kiss scenes look awkward because the p'eks hold the n'ek in a robotic way.

Sila's way of handling Min is so cute. He's rough but carefully holds her at the same time.

I can understand why Tor is shy to watch his scenes. He's like two different ppl in one person. I hope he accepts these type of roles often. I can't see him going back to the young cutesy roles.