❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. At first I wasn’t so sold on Tor’s acting, but now I am. Man, the way he looks at Ferny, it’s real. Lol. Idk how to explain it, but I can watch these two in another lakorn.

I’m also super annoyed by the sister. Ugh.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so obsessed. I check this thread everyday. The pages are fast. I read from 74 to 86. Mintra is not annoying in this version. They better not let Tor sleep with Kwan. Why would he knowing how bad she is. It should just stop him just being a player/ tricks to her. If he does sleep with her. She can claim him as her husband. And hiw can 2 sisters share the same man

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They still filming on location
Credit ig story fernynop
Screenshot_20190327-221502_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-221500_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-221453_Instagram.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So i think min will returning the hamonica to si when she see him again and says she'll stop forcing him to being p'tor...because he isn't her p'tor.
I hope they show that she's returning the harmonica to him instead of just telling him that he's not P' Tor to her anymore. I don't remember the old version if she gave it to him and he didn't take it and she threw it on the ground or if he did accept it. But whichever way, it's an indication she's slowly letting it sink in that her wanting him to be someone he doesn't want to be is her reality. And I like that once she admitted to it, she walked past him and hit in the arm not looking back. Almost a meaning, as if she no longer care about him. It's also a turning point for him...the less she cares who he is the more he's chasing her lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I hope they show that she's returning the harmonica to him instead of just telling him that he's not P' Tor to her anymore. I don't remember the old version if she gave it to him and he didn't take it and she threw it on the ground or if he did accept it. But whichever way, it's an indication she's slowly letting it sink in that her wanting him to be someone he doesn't want to be is her reality. And I like that once she admitted to it, she walked past him and hit in the arm not looking back. Almost a meaning, as if she no longer care about him. It's also a turning point for him...the less she cares who he is the more he's chasing her lol
I remember a scene of him holding it, so she would have to return it to him

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`