❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Now that's a very good reason to watch Episode 5 again! How he does the kisses! And the moment it veered into something else.....
I like that he started to go to her house - it's like the saying if you can't see the person, a glimpse of the edge of her rooftop will do ehehh. It's cool the way he turns up in the darkness, his easy walk ..... but you know what the real sad thing is? In the beginning it's not about Min herself but more I think the small house where Min often made him forget his troubles for a while. She fixed his hurts, injuries; brought him food - she did it all there in that house. The old place meant a great deal to him. Unexpectedly, his forays there gave him an updated insight into her life; that she is bullied that has never changed, but in a subtle way gone worse. That probably woke up love in him, because they shared the same evil thing.
Oh Rosi Rosi Rosi! How I've missed you! Keep writing/sharing more!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahah it happens with a lot of us... once in a while probably. Welcome to our world of watching lakornss...

Buppaesunniwaat was the worst...

the thread will always be the longest thread active... and devoted fans. Hua jai sila would be second right....now.
Totally agree with you about Bhuppae Sunniwat and HJS. I thought I was crazy then over BPS.... and then now HJS came along.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh Rosi Rosi Rosi! How I've missed you! Keep writing/sharing more!
@Starsapphire !! You! Another familiar! haha....... It's good we're meeting here again, I've missed you too. Seems we both fell in love with the same romantic movies - now let's hope Sila & Min visits Singapore. Then we'll get them at the airport!