❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
When i see people use bak to call pua, si's bodyguard name. i find it funny and slightly rude.
Cause lao, its also a rude impolite term used to swear or call a male. :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I am going now, night everyone! :).
Oh @MKfan132 you haven't been posting the recaps, I was waiting and hoping that you would. Can see on youtube full episodes for episodes 21 and 22 but mostly don't know what they're saying. @alissaax and you and some of our friends here have kindly translated episode a bit of of ep 21 but am wishing if anyone could continue. Thank you.

Rosi

Wifey #42
When i see people use bak to call pua, si's bodyguard name. i find it funny and slightly rude.
I love it that Bak always use discretion to inform Mam & Si of each other's whereabouts & happenings even if both of them tell him to please don't inform the other of what they're doing at given times. Eg. Mam says don't tell Si I've been injured because Sida & sister beat me up & threatened with a knife - Bak goes to tell Si & Si goes to scold Thun Pirath. haha

Rosi

Wifey #42
@alissaax @byebye - I finally made myself feel better about the Kwan & Si incident. Si did not sleep with Kwan! Because he switched off the lights right, and we the audience didn't know what's happening. Well, all what he did was he manouevred Kwan into giving him a blow & that's all it was & after that she fell asleep while waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. Of course he left her after that & next morning delivered her the bad news hehe! So there - Si did not sleep with Kwan! But Kwan did not want to lose face she told Min she did, she made us the audience believed that she did, to preserve her dignity - because sleeping with is a better piece of mistake to admit to than that she did a lonely blow thing hahahahhahahha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh @MKfan132 you haven't been posting the recaps, I was waiting and hoping that you would. Can see on youtube full episodes for episodes 21 and 22 but mostly don't know what they're saying. @alissaax and you and some of our friends here have kindly translated episode a bit of of ep 21 but am wishing if anyone could continue. Thank you.
@Rosi Hun I have recapped Episodes 21 and Episode 22 Fully :).
They are pages back, you have to back read, but they are there hun :).

Rosi

Wifey #42
Me approaching Monday like a boss
http://instagr.am/p/Bx0AeYsnw3q/
Guys, why is everyone here waiting for Monday? I thought this movie is only on Wednesdays? I can't tell because we in Singapore can't seem to get into the TV channel live stream anyways, and all the time have to rely on your good updates of the current scenes in the story.

Is there a link to the live channel that you have which we don't have to sign up?
For channel 3 one of the fans gave us the ADINTREND site and it works perfectly while following Bhuppae Sunniwatt week by week. Thanks if you can share it.

RanM

sarNie Egg
Fern and tor never work together. Only previously met coincidentally a few times and on one occasion at an channel event he notice her and give her some words of encouragement and praised her.

Fern and Film both won the contest audition for ruk fun thalob, new face actress and actor for the short series. So they're pretty close since they worked together and both enter into the industry and one31 together.
Ohhh i see. So their like vill & son yuke. Thanks for clarifying :)

alissaax

She has she does it the day after it airs whenever muse releases their episodes.. and theyres pretty quick.

I haven't been doing much translation because.... just only parts here and there.

alissaax

@MKfan132 hahahaa you might want to add an title to your summary post it would make searching easy.
Example like Ep22 summary

alissaax

I did fixed my post :lol:. I give more info.
Best solution is add หัวใจศิลา because we rarely use the thai text. :risas3:
The search tool at the top is so easy to use too. People just need to add keywords and members username... then select this thread only too.