❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ah Sila's dad shows up out of nowhere, within a few days Sida is in Jail. When I think about him leaving his son with his evil wife, I did think he was very stupid for that. But I am loving it now that he showed up and is doing everything for his son!

And, I know I am so late for saying this.... but I thought Sila was going to be chasing after Min after he slept with Kwan for a couple of episodes. Theirs no denying that Tor and Min deserve to be together, so in a way I am glad that they did not do that because I don't want to wait till the last episode to see them make up.
But later it's all explained! He didn't leave Tor, never abandoned him, or stopped missing & loving him. He went for a while to look for another house so they can live together, he said the mum is gone but he's still got his father! The impression is from long ago he didn't care much for Sida & wanted to live alone with Tor, even if he's already got Sawit (the older son). He told Mam the same thing, he combed the rivers but couldn't find him but never believed that Tor died. When he discovered Si is Tor he's not afraid of his son's sarcasm or anger, but embraced it quickly and find ways to tell him so, unlike the typical lakorn way of skirting the truth or hindered by interruptions until another 20 episodes later! For Si to accept his dad's help to go ask for Min's hand, that shows he's already alright that his dad is now here to protect and care for him - like Mam did.

Rosi

Wifey #42
He loves the bitterness in those kisses and has a hidden sweetest he wants.
Unlike the first time he kissed her at the small house & said something like she's not nothing to offer - the kiss is as tasteless as her coffee. Grrrrrr